[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DANGEROUS JEW wants to TIE political IDEOLOGY TO MONEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 36

JEWISH CONSPIRACY UNMASKED, NO JOKE

Context:
>Jewstein is the Evergreen professor that the niggas wanted fired
> around 1247351 threads last night about this "le based jew" (cuz there are many shills and jew mods here)
>despite seeing what CANCER FUCKING PC IS, he's line of reasoning is still: "we need to take collective action against the system", instead of the tried and true JBP approach of "change comes from the individual only"

>worth mentioning that this guy was an avid Occcuppier, so by the system he means Capitalism

HERE IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD ANONS, READY?

>he mentions to Joe that he's working behind the scenes with a lot of people to come up with a new system to replace the old one, "many experts in many fields" (((((((((((((jews)))))))))))))
>Jewstein says that they want to INSTANTIATE REVOLUTION, but it cannot be bloody revolution, it needs to keep the system intact change how it operates

YOU READY????

>joe asks: ok, so what are some steps?
>JEWFUCKINSTEIN THEN PROCEEDS TO SAY THAT THE FIRST STEP
>...
>...
>is to get rid of the dollar, and replace it with cryptocurrency TIED TO A MORALITY SYSTEM (read as "IDEOLOGY")

So he's idea is that companies are free to adopt any cryptocurrency they want, but those seeking to do business with you will need to adopt your cryptocurrency AND ITS TIED POLITICAL MORALITY.

Example:
>be Google
>be PC authoritarian, left wing, cuccs, jewish propaganda etc
>you only make business in Googlecoin
>anyone wanting to make any sort of transaction/business with you needs to be tied to your morality
>google can VETO YOUR FINANCIAL ACTIVITIES DE FACTO BECAUSE YOU'RE USING THEIR CURRENCY
>those who refuse, well the big businesses won't make deals with you and you'll die, leaving you no choice

Anons... this is not a joke... JEWFUCKINSTEIN was reluctant to talk about what they're working on, and then when pressured he said this.

I stopped the video in rage. WTF

>THIS IS WHAT'S COMING BOYS.
>>
BASICALLY MONEY IS DISTRIBUTED IDEOLOGICALLY IN A MANNER THE FUCKING COMMUNISTS WOULD'VE BE ALL CREAM OVER IF THEY KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE BACK IN THE DAY
>>
>>128257617
This is pure evil. We need to get ahead of this politically. I have no idea how though, it's such Jewish genius. Are there any conceivable legal channels to combat such a system?
>>
>>128258106
I have no idea... ban cryptocurrency maybe?

the things is that you don't need to outlaw the dollar, you just need to convince google to only trade in its googlecoin.

that's it. everyone else will follow through with similar shit.
>>
i'm not letting this slide

i dun care if the nujewmods are moving this thread, banning me, anything.

this needs to be spread so that something can be done
>>
>>128257617
This has been going on in academia for a long time, I was surprised he said it so openly though.
>>
Yea you're a fucking idiot OP. I appreciate the suspicious attitude. That's healthy. But you're a reactionary unthinking paranoid basement boy. If a guy giving vague details of a project that probably won't even get off the fucking ground and barely had time to elaborate on it and used a couple words that trigger you is enough to make you this angry, you need to get off pol for a while.
>>
The movie Out of Time is basically about this and a few other similar topics
>>
>>128258686
im still listening to this, and he JUST SAID:

>we need to make activities that are not following an honorable goal expensive

HE IS AN ACADEMIC, HE TEACHES STUDENTS

The Antifuckingcuccs, BLM, the PC retards in campuses that are now shilling here, doxxing, passing C16 etc, these are products of the same class of professors.

If I told you 20 years ago about cultural appropriation, black people seeking to reverse oppression in vengeance, things such as "Newtonian physics are sexist and need to be replaced with feminist physics" PASSING PEER REVIEW AND GETTING PUBLISHED IN ACADEMIC JOURNALS

you'd've said the same thing

>but here we are now

btw im responding to u as if i dun know ur a shill
>>
I believe people will be really stupid enough to believe switching to cryptocurrency isn't a bad idea.

Just look at video games. They love being ripped off and supporting corrupt and shady companies.

There's way too many retards with money today.
>>
>>128257617
Shows what Bitcoin really is and who started it.
>>
>>128258932

I honestly don't think that.

I just think that these guys have found a way to use it politically and this is it.
>>
>>128257617
Holy shit, this is genius.

Hitlercoins when?
>>
>>128258403
Bump
>>
>>128258978
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

>THIS IS IT.

sadly it's not possible cuz we can't make a cryptocurrency with the market value of what Google could pull off
>>
File: 25818521.png (172KB, 540x362px) Image search: [Google]
25818521.png
172KB, 540x362px
>>128258978
>>
File: puke.jpg (55KB, 400x426px) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
55KB, 400x426px
I watched the video and there were so many comments defending the guy and praising him to some upstanding guy despite the fact he's the same guy who's been pushing this anti-white rhetoric in the school.

PEOPLE WAKE UP.
>>
FUCKING KIKES I HAVE TO BUMP THIS
>>
File: 25815.png (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
25815.png
41KB, 300x300px
>>128259111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nDOy4cITvE
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>128257617
Thats basically the way it is right now, the vast majority of the economy is comprised of immoral/pathological commodities. In fact research the Law of Morality cause I dont feel like explaining this shit.
>>
>>128258106
>>128258106
I know what to do and it's a novel concept but I'm certainly not fucking talking about it in public. It isn't violent either.
>>
>>128257617
BUMP
>>
File: 1425863.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1425863.png
59KB, 658x662px
WEINSTEIN IS A BAD MAN IF THERES ANY MISSING STUDENTS CHECK HIS HOUSE AND YARD
>>
>>128257617

I agree with him, fuck radical individualism and the atomization therein

We will restore a white conscious, get rid of the Jewish albatross suppressing the yolk of our people, and spend our hitlerbux on funs and railing chink whores

Also kikes are funny, never thinking their ideology could be used against them
>>
>>128257617
How the fuck would you keep googlecoin out of the hands of undesirables? The whole point of cryptocurrencies is to allow anonymous transactions, which is why they can be stolen so easily. How would this lead to anything other than thriving black market FX exchanges?
>>
>>128257617
Wow, you really uncovered something there. Mentally challenged ex left wingers who switch sides because they fucked up really don't change at all, ever. Congrats for finding it out. Also natsoc larpers, we know what you are and you should kys.
>>
>>128259111
Most of the people watching don't understand what he is actually saying and just skim.

Ultimately we are all just animals, and very easy to control when people who study such things put their mind and money to it.

There is a reason everyone with power is so buttblasted with Trump, he is an unknown that is fighting against academia, hollywood propaganda and the deep state. They don't like that.
>>
>>128259331
>railing chink whores
you're a neckbeard aren't you
>>
File: 12536.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
12536.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
probably find a bunch of organs and limbs

>>128259331
> I plan to stop them by supporting them.
ok why even post ?

>>128259366
I hope they do it the system is so fucked Ill be filthy fucking rich.
>>
>>128259396
>Also natsoc larpers, we know what you are and you should kys.
What did he mean by this
>>
File: 1488182859100.jpg (26KB, 374x373px) Image search: [Google]
1488182859100.jpg
26KB, 374x373px
Maddening to me that as he spoke his views I realized that he's a 70% Marxist playing dumbfounded and flabbergasted that 90% Marxists exist.
This man for two hours played the fool to what he has spent his whole life provoking. He preached to his students for decades that POC are still victims to very real oppression from white people, and all he disagrees with is their methods to correct this. He's happy as can be to spread this madness to such a wide audience because he knows he's chiseled away at another foothold for Marxism in the world.

He seems to me the closest I've seen in a long time to a human incarnation of the archetypal Lucifer.
>>
Oh shit, I just installed Android Pay.
>>
>>128258895

I'm sick of pol's "da Jews be keepin us down n sheeit" mentality, and the fucking over reaction given to EVERYTHING left leaning even if it's totally bonkers and would never manifest in reality. It makes us look like a bunch of uneducated white Kangz.

20 years ago I WOULD actually give that reaction to ideas like cultural appropriation and postmodernism, you know why? Because the second these ideas leave their delusional little echo chambers they get massacred by the public for being fucking retarded.

And you're fucking retarded for worrying about this little hairy Jew's pipe dream.

And quit bumping your shitty thread. You remind me of myself when I was 14 and just got into conspiracy theories and I had to "enlighten the masses" at all costs. Fucking cringe.
>>
>>128258270
Or print the fuck out of it making it worthless
>>
>>128259255
its true, immoral economy and all that, but you're a fucking idiot

>be social engineer, seek to change immoral economy
>good way to do it: impart morality at the individual level, empower the person, grow the personality
>wrong way to do it: tie money usage to PRIVATE ENTITIES WITH POLITICAL AGENDAS, you either fold or you starve, FUCKING HOPING THAT THE POLITICAL AGENDA STAYS MORAL

U FUCKIN OUTED YOURSELF AS A COMMUNIST U FUCKING
>>
>>128259366
The bitcoin foundation has the answer, you mark all coins and where they came from.
>see coloured coins

The idea is basically if you stole coins, they would be blacklisted, effectively making not all coins the same value
>>
File: 528582.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
528582.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>128259465
most natsoc folks are infact jewish.
>>
>>128257617
>you only make business in Googlecoin

How is this a bad thing?

Take the anarchism capitalist pill and realize the corporations aren't the enemy, Google is our friends.
>>
>>128259111
The mass prefer to be lied to even if the goals are the same, like women
Peterson is also dangerous because he wants to return to status quo
He's only worried now that right is gaining its voice back
Where was he earlier?
He's the same as this kike professor
They are smart enough to see that their little monsters they've helped create are pulling the gun too soon and acting in ways that is easy to mock
Old leftists worked very hard to conceal their violence and infighting as well as their anti-white goals
They want to return to that narrative
>>
>>128259627
Chang is that you?
>>
>>128257617
I don't know abut all this but I hope more guys like this faggot Weinstein get tarred and feathered by the minorities they champion so hard.
>>
Never trust a jew
>>
>>128257617
Honestly that was the only good prt of the episode. Literally a boring extra jewish Jordan Peterson.
>>
>>128259506
look, when i spell "JEW MODS" I do it fully tongue in cheek, I don't really buy it either, not a lot of people here do

but it's fun, and it keeps the threads in a common theme: there are people who wanna move the world towards a worse place for the individual and a better place for themselves, having large money

a lot of those people happen to be jewish, a lot of those jews happen to really do wanna push a jewish supremacy system.

that doesn't mean TEH JEWS ARE EVILZZ as far as im concerned, it's just a fucking meme

gtfo
>>
>>128259661
I feel the same way, something needs to accelerate this madness that's happening in our countries. More incidents like this might wake people up.
>>
>>128259525
Don't see how that would help, you could just use an escrow-type exchange where each party puts the specified amount of coins into two wallets and each gets sent the password to the counterparty's wallet. No way to tell from the outside that ownership has been transferred.
>>
>>128257617
cryptocurrency is uncontrollable though, the only reason why it's on the rise is because of the Chinese you fucking mouthbreather, they've tried to make it fail numerous times with stock dumps now and yet it keeps surviving
>>
>>128258895
>we need to make activities that are not following an honorable goal expensive

>HE IS AN ACADEMIC, HE TEACHES STUDENTS

That's what governments have long been doing. High tax on cigarettes for example.
>>
File: 528815.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
528815.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
ALL YOU GOOGLE COIN ARE BELONG TO US

someone send 10 trillion to my Repubic divine ordained peoples liberation democration front party national sovereign federal state national bank account.
>>
Jews always say what they're going to do before they do it. It's part of the torah laws. I think alex jones refers to jews as vampires in that the vampires always need to be invited in before killing you and drinking your blood.
>>
>>128259779

he said "blockchain currency", I said wrote cryptocurrency cuz people know that term better

so really, seeing the distinction between the two and which term jewstein actually use, I hope your question is answered
>>
mark of the beast

rfid chips and phones that will automatically charge you when you enter a room

this is why america wants a single payer healthcare system
>>
>>128257617
Do you think as a rite of passage, coming of age jews get together with elders and get told about this control le goyim plot so every jew is involved in it? Christ
>>
Sounds scary
>>
>>128259798
it's one thing when the government does it, with a semblance of democracy

its another thing when you give corporations with clear political and international agenda the ability to print their money and hand it to people on ideological grounds

/Pol/, why is /pol/ this fucking dense?????
>>
>>128259949
It's full of redditors now. Reddit ruins everything it touches/
>>
WHATS WITH ALL THE FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss
>>
No sources. /pol/ is basically rightwing SJWs and can't see that swarming certain topics is a bad idea....
>>
>>128257748
>>128257617
China already has this, why did you think it wouldn't spread to the west?
>>
>>128258978
fuck yeah
>>
>>128260038
>no sources
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY NAME IS RETARD I CAN'T SEE THE OP CAUSE IM FUCKING RETARDED DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>128260038
The source is in the video. He really said all these things
>>
File: 827037626_1778607.gif (74KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
827037626_1778607.gif
74KB, 343x400px
>YESSSSSS START INVESTING IN BITCOIN TODAY GOY- I MEAN FELLOW SMART WHITE MEN
>>
They're already all set up for it with their (((first kid))) running bitcoin foundation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Pierce
>>
>>128259876
again I don't think you know what you're talking about, Bitcoin or other such currencies operate in a decentralized manner and are essentially the same as a rare physical element, an uncontrollable digital thing held together by Cryptography, they don't operate the say way as the U.S. dollar does and its adaptation would actually destroy central banking and suck the powerbase from the U.S.
>>
What's the conspiracy again? Anyone can make cryptocoins. A business isn't going to only accept jewcoins because that would mean less (((profits))). Also the whole point of currency is to enable exchange, not hinder it.
>>
>>128259758
You're pretty cool.
>>
!!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK THIS OUT GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe says:
>would be good if someone would do a Lecture on how people succumb to these ideologies on campus

whadabout Maps of Meaning Lectures, Joe?

>>128260418
look fucker, those were his words, not mine
any issue you got with this conspiracy, tweet at him
stop fucking shilling
>>
File: T00008.jpg (131KB, 720x608px) Image search: [Google]
T00008.jpg
131KB, 720x608px
>>128257617
idk OP i dont think this is very relevant, he won't get anywhere with it. just because he's "coming up with ideas" doesn't mean he can implement anything.

i thought the interview was good up until that point when he started sounding a bit odd.

i think the situation he's in with the college is still worth paying attention to, as its quite unprecedented. OP obviously cares about this too because he watched the whole interview (he only talked about this shit for about 8 minutes)
>>
File: C6MMRhOU8AANy-V.jpg (62KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6MMRhOU8AANy-V.jpg
62KB, 1200x675px
>>128260516
forgot this image
>>
>>128260523
i agree that it might just be a nothingburger, but you gotta be aware of these conspiracies, right?
>>
>>128259465
>>128259531
Either that or ex leftists who think they're edgy if they swap burrgeosie for the joo.
>>
never trust a jew
>>
>>128260516
>whadabout Maps of Meaning Lectures, Joe?
Do you really think that dude remembers what he had for breakfast? Apart from the steroids I guess. His brain has been completely fried by drugs, his interviews are completely unwatchable because you can literally see his brain hamster suddenly dozing off whenever someone speaks for more than 2 seconds.
>>
>>128257617

how is that even supposed to work?

do you realize how much work it is to deal with currency exchange? its why europeans created the Euro.

this will not work. companies will tell them to trade in a already established currency or fuck off.
>>
>>128257617
Weinstein only got upset about the no whites on campus because he asked "Does that include Jews?" and they said "Yes"

It's nothing to do with free speech. Or equality. Or white racism or any of that shit. He's mad because they won't hire kikes anymore.

That's literally it.

Both sides in this are kike driven and stupid. And quite frankly we should let them both destroy each other.
>>
>>128260516
>look fucker, those were his words, not mine
any issue you got with this conspiracy, tweet at him
stop fucking shilling

Again none of this shit makes any sense because NOTHING can prevents you from trading Bitcoins or any other Cryptocurrency because they are ANONYMOUS currencies that are NOT tied to any identity whatsoever.

If a company chooses to trade Bitcoins etc they CANNOT control whom trades said coins, hence why it's not liked by people in Wallstreet and why criminals and Chinese love them.
>>
File: T00014.jpg (158KB, 720x608px) Image search: [Google]
T00014.jpg
158KB, 720x608px
>>128260639
yeah i get that, i'm with you , when i watched the interview and he started talking about this stuff, i was quite taken back like wtf is this shit

i mostly think he was trying to sound like a big shot. he aint no jordan peterson, he's not overly interesting outside of the SJW hostage situation so he probably wanted to sound important

i think a lot of people want to come up with a better non-communism alternative to capitalism. a lot of idealists are like this and many probably have good intentions but i just don't see it happening..... not any time soon

people like zuckerberg and UBI are more of a danger i reckon
>>
>>128260788
fucking simple

you offer preferential prices (adjusted to exchange rate) if the transaction is done in your coin.

so everything slowly eases off into using your currency by default

/Pol/, why is /pol/ so fucking dense??
>>
>>128258978
Ive been saying pol needs to make its own crypto currency
>>
Who cares about this guy? Let him get eaten by his pets. He's a left wing ideologue.
>>
File: mfw_total_control.jpg (76KB, 932x682px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_total_control.jpg
76KB, 932x682px
>>128260821
Just wait until he and all other "white" Jews switch places with the Israeli Jews. America will once more be led by Jews, but this time of the skin color better fitted for leading non-whites
>>
>>128260822
>they are ANONYMOUS currencies that are NOT tied to any identity whatsoever.
Don't be stupid.
>>
>>128260861
he said that he's working with many individuals and that the plan is quite elaborate and that he doesn't wanna detail it because he might get things wrong

>meaning there's a certain complexity to it

I dunno, seems something we should be aware of
>>
>>128260038
>SOURCE LE SOURCE
I LITERALLY CANNOT FORM A COHERENT THOUGHT UNLESS IT'S BEEN SOURCED BY A LE SCIENCE MAN INC.
>>
>>128257617
I hate kikes more and more everyday
>>
>>128259071
We helped Trump to presidency against the market value of what Google and other companies could pull off
>>
File: jew_recipies_made_easy.png (292KB, 411x428px) Image search: [Google]
jew_recipies_made_easy.png
292KB, 411x428px
>>128257617
Warm up the ovens
>>
>>128261035
strong white name u have there champ lmao
>>
File: 1429636079260.gif (2MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
1429636079260.gif
2MB, 300x259px
>>128261020
Wunderbar!
>>
File: T00018.jpg (76KB, 688x384px) Image search: [Google]
T00018.jpg
76KB, 688x384px
>>128261013
fair enough, he sounded like an egotistical "intellectual" who thinks their ideas are super next level and genius "too complex 2 explain 2 u bro!!"

its certainly offputting, especially in regards to him as an individual, but yea
>>
File: 1495565620489.jpg (53KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1495565620489.jpg
53KB, 501x585px
>>128257617
>Be america
>Be tied to petrol dollar
>Be slave to Saudis

get rekt burgers, how many times you will die in middle east for nothing? Well, from the looks of it one last time and you gone for good.
>>
>>128260886

so you think companies are willing to bleed off money to deal in their snowflake currency?

nah m8
>>
File: Dollar Matrix 1495879160120.jpg (190KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
Dollar Matrix 1495879160120.jpg
190KB, 780x433px
>>128257617
>>
>>128261130
wait.... Hitler had a jewish nose????
>>
>>128257617
You know, how about ban foreign transaction and demand proof where money came from in bank? That would solve most of American problems.
>>
>>128259531
>taking a photo op with someone means you're friends
Wew lad.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1440x1080px
>>128261221
thats why you'll never be a businessman and always be poor and a cucc to muslims, german desu :(

you don't understand that having monopoly over supply is the ultimate divine deal of any economic agent in any economic system
>>
The only reason this Jews pissed is that the entire point of Jews forcing low IQ minoritys into white university populations is to disrupt the white population, not remove them. If the blacks start banding together as a racial group and begin removing whites/forcing them out, this goes against what Jews want. They want (((Multicultural))) Unis, sheboons screeching about weaves in class as the whites try to learn, harrasing students etc. This stunt just makes whites aware that they are a united racial group, its bad for the Jews.
>>
>>128259506
>Because the second these ideas leave their delusional little echo chambers they get massacred by the public for being fucking retarded.
So that's why transgenderism never took off.
>>
File: jew_MSM_unplugged.jpg (109KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
jew_MSM_unplugged.jpg
109KB, 675x675px
>>128261186
>how many times you will die in middle east for nothing?
About 6 million more, the worse thing about the Saudi shit is North America doesn't even need to import oil from the middle east, the US just keeps up the habit because of other (((reasons))) as an excuse to fill the gulf with a carrier task force.
>>
>>128258403
put this on cripple chan stat
though I agree w/those here who say this will never get off the ground because I don't think the Jews will ultimately like anything that limits their financial choices in any way.
Still worth exploring further though obviously
>>
>>128257617
(Not OP)
Listened to the guy on Dave Rubin. The guy is just another progressive professor. Smart but really ideological.
The chicken just came home for him so tough shit. He made his bed, he can lay in it.
>>
>>128260967
Bitcoin transaction are all anonymous, I don't need to explain it, just look it up. It's a very fucking simple fact. Literally got to /biz/ and get laughed at
>>
>>128259506
>ecause the second these ideas leave their delusional little echo chambers they get massacred by the public for being fucking retarded.
pic related
>>
>>128261382

>monopoly over supply

name one company that has that, or could build it.

Mercedes only want to trade in their Silver shekels? Thats fine, just buy a BMW.
>>
>>128259303
Srsly?
I love tard Pepes.
>>
>>128261674
Something being anonymous is the core of problem you dufus. Soros' transactions are all anonymous. Federal reserve is anonymous to public and government.
>>
>>128261726
google u fuckin cunt
>>
>>128259396
>switch sides
You mean the professor? He hasn't switched sides. Listen to him.
>>
>>128259398
>There is a reason everyone with power is so buttblasted with Trump, he is an unknown that is fighting against academia, hollywood propaganda and the deep state. They don't like that.
I wish my liberal friends could get this through their heads. I wouldn't care if they still didn't like him, but at least they wouldn't be such ignorant sheep. It's just sad.
>>
>>128261650
i completely agree, but not only that

his idea about tying money to political ideology is a clear indication that he's part of the problem he's now facing AND HE IS NOT FUCKING BACKING DOWN STILL
>>
>>128261726
The largest companies in the world are all leftist.
Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon, you name it.
>>
>>128261791

what service do they have, that actually costs money ?

if they want to get paid for Maps, they could just do it in dollar or any other currency without getting fucked by exchange rates.
>>
>>128259466
Your digits agree with your intelligent post. I do too.
>>
>>128261674
>>Bitcoin transaction are all anonymous
L O L
O
L
>>
>>128261907
exactly

these are also the companies that stand on the precipice of commercial AI... meaning that it's quite likely that most automated jobs will be replaced with products from these companies
>>
>>128261674
As it is today, any system universally backed by the state/corporations/whoever will not be anonymous for the common person, and will be anonymous for the state/corporations/whoever.
>>
>>128257617
>>>/glp/
>>
>>128261907

so they will not only start a war through their products, but also through their snowflake currencies?

you having a giggle m8?
>>
>>128261938
ads u fuckin retard, ads
>>
>>128261955
There are central computers of people who control bitcoin. Americans get everything reverse. What should be anonymous is everything you do in your house and on internet. What shouldn't be anonymous is public money, that should be public. Americans got that reverse.
>>
>>128257617
tl;dr we've never tried true Communism before, this time we'll get it right
>>
>>128261479
I think pc professor is pissed because he was not recognized as a leader by the african horde and became jealous. Im fully in favor of segregation, if it is the nogs that initiate and implement it more power to them. It just goes to show that even the primitive nogs know that multiculturalism is a sham.
>>
>>128262018
lol ur an idiot, there's just no fucking question about that

please lurk moar or read a book or kys or something, but stop posting
>>
>>128259506
Jews did 9/11
>>
File: 1490237643301.png (324KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1490237643301.png
324KB, 498x497px
>>128257617
Based Dangerous Jew!
>>
Sounded to me more like he was just criticising the current shit central bank/debt set up, which is good
>>
>>128262100
>bitcoin
>Communism
You can't be this retarded? But you are.
Communism knows exactly where its money is and it never goes outside of own country, is public for all to see, there are no secrets. Nobody can steal money in Communism, impossible task.
>>
>>128257617

that already happens with the dollar though via boycotts/buycotts. additional forms of legal tender won't change this aspect.

this is why biologists don't into finance
>>
>>128262049
>>128262115

i'll give you Ad's, there they could implement it. But everything else is just tinfoil garbage.

dont believe everything some kike says on a shitty podcast.
>>
>>128258106
It's already illegal here in the USA, and always will be.

The rest of the world might have a problem... but to be honest, it seems like this would backfire on leftists for MANY reasons.
>>
>>128262280
confirmed retard

cloud storage, cloud computing, android, driving cars, general AI development, data gathering and analysis, off the top of my head
>>
>>128262403
there's nothing illegal about it as long as any transaction is subjected to tax

and if there is anything illegal, big tech companies have just the money to change that
>>
File: jews in one.jpg (4MB, 4818x6269px) Image search: [Google]
jews in one.jpg
4MB, 4818x6269px
>>128259758
>that doesn't mean TEH JEWS ARE EVILZZ as far as im concerned, it's just a fucking meme

GTFO and never come back
>>
A broken clock displays the correct time twice a day. People of good concience should try whenever possible not to do business with their ideological enemies. Hollywood, cable tv any ofmthese race mixing virtue signalling companies should be boycotted by white patriots in order to starve them of economic resources.
>>
>>128262423

how does google have a monopoly in these fields?

There's IBM, Amazon, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle just to name a few. They either band together and form a currency, which would make no sense, or die with their own currency.
>>
>>128262523
I would try to avoid doing business with the eternal merchant, whenever possible.
>>
>>128258978
>Holy shit, this is genius.
>Hitlercoins when?
I'm sure kikes would never manipulate different opposing currencies.
>>
>>128262491
Problem is you don't control the people in government who collect the tax. They might take that tax they collected for social benefits, put it in pocket, pretend there isn't enough money and sell bonds to China to cover for that stolen money. Then tell you how welfare is cause national debt, when it isn't. Private pocketing is causing national debt, because you don't control the tax collectors. People should publicly own any money reserve that is filled with taxes from people, but they don't in capitalism, government owns it or even Goldman Sachs treasuries. So problem is that government doesn't asks the public when they take money from public reserve collected by taxes, they simply take it whenever they wish so, mayors take it whenever they wish so, government takes it whenever they wish so.
>>
From a Christian perspective, when the antichrist implements the mark in order to business, beleivers in Jesus are going to need a way to do transactions off the grid.
>>
>>128257617

I read this twice and still dont know what in the fuck youre on about, son.

His far leftist shit is unicornenomics a d is nothing to worry about.

And jeezus man, here we have a 'progressive' jew being BLACK PILLED ON THE MODERN FAR LEFT.

jewishmedia picked it up because hes a jew.

Its a good thing, man.

The attacks on free speech, this shit where schools cave in to unreasonable demands by niggers (and how can that school give 'exemptions' to native americans for shit given Equal Protection - no one alive today killed the Indians who by the way HAPPILY killed each other)

His politics are shit and I 'hate' Jewsand their excessive power but the guy seems like a pretty good guy and maybe now that he got a taste of left-fascism he'll begin to wake up a little to where SJWism leads.
>>
>>128263173
>>128259466
>>
>>128262018
I'm just talking about if such an idea is implemented, it'd favour the left so fucking hard it's not funny.
>>
>>128258106
>We need to get ahead of this politically.

You see this part here?
>Jewstein says that they want to INSTANTIATE REVOLUTION, but it cannot be bloody revolution, it needs to keep the system intact change how it operates

The reason is because if they push too far and it turns into a shooting war, they stand absolutely no chance. So the problem here is who has enough balls and the will to start it?
>>
>>128263173

read
>>128259510 and

>>128259949
>>
>>128257617
Make a thread on 8pol also. They're better organized.
>>
>>128262663
why do you insist on speaking on matter of which you know nothing?
>>
>>128257617
this is fucking autistic and never going to happen
stop sperging out, no one will use a google cryptocurrency, that defeats the whole POINT of a cryptocurrency

also, you are supposedly FOR capitalism, but AGAINST google?
dont fall for the false opposition of "socialists are evil"
remember hitler was national SOCIALIST
>>
>>128257617
Can't we just reverse this and lock ((( them ))) out of our currency?
>>
>>128263787
Im for capitalism but oppose companies that are monopolistic
>>
File: 1467824820282.png (32KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1467824820282.png
32KB, 500x371px
>>128264043
i wasnt talking to you you dumb shit
look at this graph, you are right there
lurk more and you will realize that some socialist economics work better than capitalism, this is because capitalism's only goal is to make money, ie profit maximization
profit maximization leads to globalization and other shitty things, it also leads to cultural theft and replacement with consumer culture, ie mcdonalds, clothes brands, apple
>>
>>128264268
Ok cheeky cunt i will exit ((( your ))) monologue. Fuck you !
>>
He's exactly the type of creepy kike you would expect to work at that college.

horrible invite on Joe Rogan's part
>>
>>128264367
"and with no further arguments, the capitalist bootlicker scurries off back into its den, defeated. He screeches autistic "commies need to be thrown from helicopters" memes."
>>
>>128263787
the point of the cryptocurrency is to cut out banking intermediation from transactions and bypass the federal reserve's control on value

you are a stupid shill
>>
>>128264472
wait you're worse than a shill, you're a newfag...

lurk moar
>>
>>128264590
>the point of the cryptocurrency is to cut out banking intermediation from transactions and bypass the federal reserve's control on value
>implying that is not exactly what i meant
you literal autist

to be honest iw ouldnt have used those exact words though
i wouldve said
>the point of the cryptocurrency is to cut out intermediation by a powerful institution without my best interests at heart from transactions and bypass the economic elite's control on value

>>128264677
hahaha, i see this all the time
>pretending to know what you are talking about
just dont, super fucking cringy.
>>
File: ford.png (67KB, 578x185px) Image search: [Google]
ford.png
67KB, 578x185px
>>128257617
>>
>>128259466

Lol, Christ you people.
>>
File: ford2.png (255KB, 607x684px) Image search: [Google]
ford2.png
255KB, 607x684px
>>
File: ford4.jpg (429KB, 785x533px) Image search: [Google]
ford4.jpg
429KB, 785x533px
take the ultimate red pill people and wake up and stand up

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
File: 21-days-6.gif (492KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
21-days-6.gif
492KB, 500x213px
>>128257617
Did you take a screen shot with a fucking camera?
>>
File: 1496467034057.jpg (93KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1496467034057.jpg
93KB, 674x672px
>>
File: 149647193.png (334KB, 640x409px) Image search: [Google]
149647193.png
334KB, 640x409px
>>
>>128257617
if this ever happened then riot. this is un-american and straight up new world order shit
>>
>>128264367
also
>phoneposting
>>
File: 1483916231974.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1483916231974.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>128257617
And? People have been talking about this globalised currency for at least a decade and nothing has stopped (((them))) so far

Tbqh, I wouldn't be surprised if "they" actually wanted the revolution to be started in a bloody war between democrat and republican which the media tried to push since the early days of the election
>>
File: 1496038007865.png (25KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496038007865.png
25KB, 1600x900px
>>128257617
OP you are a fucking retard

which would be FINE except you took the time to write ALL OF THAT

there is something seriously wrong with you, and you should kill yourself
>>
>>128266156
what would my gorgeous norwegian wife do if i killed myself, tho?

someone gotta earn for the little half gypsy half norwegian mixraced kids
>>
>>128259510
It will backfire hard. Commies can and will easily throw under the bus the common plebians.

Any system where there is an elite will do this, despite the very people pushing it saying otherwise. They say that Communism and Socialism doesn't have this issue, but in reality, they do like any other system.
>>
>>128266121
We don't need global currencies, we need local currencies. Best would be to have different currencies in each town. Currency in one town should never meet with other currencies in another town.
>>
How is that different from just simple freedom of association?

I see nothing necessarily wrong with that. It works both ways, you can refuse to do business with people who are degenerates and not agree with your morals.

And Google would never do that since they would lose lots of customers
>>
>>128266713
Do you honestly believe that would work? I mean the idea's nice but that will never happen, not the way things are heading
>>
>>128258270
>>128258106
>>128257748
Jesus Christ settle down this idea is as far fetched as the day of the rope. Its not happening
>>
>>128257617
Bump, for kike mods
>>
>>128257617
Textbook fascism

But in all honesty i think this system would be great on a small scale if it was correctly planned and monitored.

Basicly it is defund all the African American retards and slime.

But we have just seen that he is a cuck that has run to the muscle man punchy fighter because people like him just get bullied and swamped by people who fuck everything up. So that would not go very well.
>>
>>128267171
That's the only time it will ever work and it ever worked. When Socialism banned dollar and ever other currency you could do whatever you wanted with money, make it as low or as high as possible, it only affected your country. But lets go one step beyond, why should we just avoid global financial crisis, which we did with nationalizing currency, we can avoid stupidity of one town mayor to not affect another town, simply have two currencies who never meet. They can burn down their city if they want, why should that affect my money? Stock Jews can go fuck themselves then, as well as global elites, since there are no global elites if no global money exists.
>>
File: rmyt.png (278KB, 1360x1103px) Image search: [Google]
rmyt.png
278KB, 1360x1103px
>>128259758
The main mod sitewide works for an Israeli company. Safe to safe the mods are kikes.
>>
>Free market so long as you do what the state says is morally correct

so National Socialism?
>>
>>128257617
Not on topic, but I find it hilarious how he thinks that blacks being absent for a day is great and whites being absent for a day is just wrong an awful.

It's cause you know everything might go to shit in fucking no time if the white folks don't show up for a day.
>>
>>128261352
Pay no attention to the Renegade fags, they contribute nothing, they will forever remain online larpers attempting to subvert and demoralize the people willing to bring change in the streets.
>>
>>128258686
he is the brother of the ceo of Thiel capital
he has connections
>>
It's time for everyone to collect data on who is jew and cryptojew in his local community.
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.