[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HILLARY IS RACIST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

i was talking with my liberal father about politics today and i think i discovered something
ok so my dad says republicans are racist and says that there was a political shift towards conservatism around the 80s 90s

after asking around it seemed every liberal i talked to agreed that there was a political shift

ok so according to the liberals before the 80s republican=nor racist
after 80s
republican=racist
and the opposite goes for democrats before the 80s they where racist

so heres the whole point to this

WHY ARE THE LIBERALS NOT QUESTIONING THE DEMOCRATS WHO WHERE PARTY MEMBERS BEFORE THE 80S hillary for instance according to there logic shouldnt hillary be racist as hell
>>
>>128257468
Is your last name Moran?
Because your dad is one.
>>
>>128257468
>logic
There's your problem.
>>
>>128257468
>racist
Shut up faggot. Racism is a good thing. Fuck your Trotsky thought crime bullshit.
>>
>>128257468
Hillary is politically dead, not need to kick it, we have better thing to do
>>
>>128257468
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being racist
>>
>>128257468
>the democrats were against the abolishion of slavery
>the KKK was democrat
>hillary's mentor was a KKK Grand Dragon
That's all you need to know bucko.
>republicans freed the slaves - Lincoln was a republican
>>
>>128258029
She's still walking. Keep kicking it until slab of meat.
>>
>>128258130
The parties "were" never anything. They're just a couple of private corporations that reshuffle their coalitions from time to time.
>>
>>128258190
The parties have become nothing over time, but they used to be something.
But it's when banks and corporations began rising that the parties became buttplugs for them.
>>
>>128257468
>namefagging

How's it feel to be a 47 year old on /pol/?
>>
The democrats are the real racists! Check out the baaased black guy, in a Trump hat!
>>
>>128258302
Either late-forties, or mid-teens. It's funny how cinginess comes full circle.
>>
>>128258278
I think you're romanticizing. A study of history shows them to be just as venal and opportunistic over the course of time as they are today.
>when banks and corporations began rising
Alexander Hamilton indebted the country to the banks. There were inflection points where it became more obvious, usually after each party system passed into the next, but the fact of corruption has always been there.
>>
>>128258427
>corruption has always been there
Can't argue with that. But as you pointed out it became more obvious, I believe it become complete as well, as in past the point of no return. Money owns politics. Now everything that's on tv is just a sort of reality show.
>>
>>128258376
You can tell he's a redditors from his style of posting and also namefagging

https://www.reddit.com/user/machotaco/comments
>>
>>128258642
Kek
>>
Your dad sounds like a homo.
I bet he owns a fleshlight and you steal it when he's at temple.
>>
File: hillarybyrd.jpg (45KB, 560x387px) Image search: [Google]
hillarybyrd.jpg
45KB, 560x387px
>>128257468
Daily reminder Hillary was mentored by
the founder of the KKK chapter in West Virginia.

Did you heard about the word?
The Word about Bob"KKK"Byrd?

Hillary talks about her former Mentor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

Hillaries Mentor....
>>
Because Hillary is a women. Women can't be challenged. Gender equality for dumb cunts
>>
File: RacistShillary2.png (656KB, 812x766px) Image search: [Google]
RacistShillary2.png
656KB, 812x766px
>>128257468
>>128259284
Damn they removed the old link,
here get the Mark Dice Version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP-FZe0F8qU

Sadly most friggen things get censored by youtube sucking globalist dick....
>>
>>128257613

FPBP Morans.
>>
>>128257468
Fuck you for dragging GG into this...
>>
>>128258190
Stop posting intelligent comments on /pol/, people get suspicious.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.