[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a legit reason why we even bother saving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1495721155941.jpg (83KB, 615x647px) Image search: [Google]
1495721155941.jpg
83KB, 615x647px
Can someone give me a legit reason why we even bother saving africans? Go to Africa their entire ppl are dumb, have an average IQ of 70 (not even joking)
can't even build a civilization. If they cant manage to build something in this era than why even bother keeping them around. What is the reason for saving their asses and keeping them alive? The only thing i see from this is to turn them into customers so companies can profit from them buying products. Leave the "oh it's the good thing to do" BS at the door and talk from a logical standpoint. These ppl are retarded and are a burden to everyone.
Bet no one can give me a real reason
>>
>>128253210
I will donate to the sterilization of Africa
>>
>>128255267
Me too.
>>
>>128253210
So they have enough people to colonise Europe via mass migration.
>>
>>128253210

It's to weaken the west and to bolster the numbers of Africans so they can invade and destroy Europe.

It's all done by (((central bank))) backed organisations.
>>
>>128253210
Women and feminized men are too stupid or ignorant to realize that, not only is there no good reason to save them, but we are actually harming them as well as ourselves in the long run.
Of course, these people are merely the tools of the jew

The real reason was already posted.
>>128256293
>>
>>128253210
Africans aren't dumb. The ones who come to first world countries and receive an education are just as smart as whites and Asians. The reason Africa is so poor is because of colonialism, which all whites ARE responsible for and none of your silly memes will change that. 90% of the Nigerians in my school were very intelligent. So keep your pathetic racist bullshit in the 17th century where you belong.
>>
>>128256674

Wtf I love niggers now
>>
>that image
I don't care how many times I see it, it's always going to crack me up.
>>
File: 1473696087861s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473696087861s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>128256674
>>
File: africa_will_save_the_world.png (92KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
africa_will_save_the_world.png
92KB, 1200x900px
>>128253210
>Bet no one can give me a real reason

I bet you deny global warming is caused by humans as well.

Most researchers predict that Africa is the future of humanity, and it's in our best interest to enable them financially, technically, and in any other ways that we can think of.
>>
>>128256907
>Most researchers predict that Africa is the future of humanity, and it's in our best interest to enable them financially, technically, and in any other ways that we can think of.

thats not even a reason you kid, all I see is buzzwords. I expect a 2 page report... MINIMUM
>>
>>128253210
12 year old detected. Hasn't a clue what the fuck he's talking about. Has watched 1 video on jewtube about Africa. Thinks he's an expert.

Well done fuck face.

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1449734541983.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1449734541983.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>128256674
>The ones who come to first world countries and receive an education are just as smart as whites and Asians
>>
>>128256907
>Being concerned about catastrophic global warming
>Advocating for mass immigration from the third world into lands whose citizens have an higher carbon footprint
>>
the problem is that we are trying to force our culture onto them. we should just leave them alone and let them live in their mudhuts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.