[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your excuse for not being frat and why is it unacceptable?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (15KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 199x254px
Whats your excuse for not being frat and why is it unacceptable?
>>
>paying jews more money just to live in a big house with shitty interior design
kill yourself goy
>>
>>128252995
There was a frat house across the street from the house me and my roommates were renting in college. They all got expelled for duck taping together naked initiates, and burning cigarettes on them.

Frats are for faggots.
>>
fraternities are gay

source: was in fraternity
>>
>>128254280
Faggot
>>
>>128252995

>He has to pay for his friends

Frats today are recruiting mills set up for Chads and Beta Cucks. The Cucks think they actually have a shot with the hot girls and actually befriend the Chads simply because they are in a Frat. This is of course an illusion.
>>
>>128252995
was in the military. frats are for complete faggots
>>
>>128255337
>>128254280

It's just one of those things that used to be cool, but aren't now. They've been completely subverted by the jew.

Everything with modern world is completely meaningless.
>>
>>128255426
Thing like marriage or hobbies have being completely changed, the world is turn into chads and woman paradise. While normal people is trow out.
>>
Not into blowing guys
>>
In Brasil we have something called "republica", we a group of friends rent a house, because it's cheap, but I can't see paying a lot to living with chads and rich betas being good.
>>
File: 1496333812485.jpg (56KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
1496333812485.jpg
56KB, 600x542px
>>128255528
im happily married to a woman who grew up in the south. she was raised by a military man and is perfect. however, finding the right woman is near impossible nowadays because men are complete faggots and fathers do not know how to raise children. parenting comes from the father, love comes from the mother.
>>128255426
>Everything with modern world is completely meaningless.
do not fall for jewish tricks hans. you have much more ability to succeed and improve yourself in the modern world than in the old world. you just need to be disciplined. in the old world, you had to be in control of your shit. in today's world, you can get away with injecting estrogen and still live a long an healthy life. just because this subversion exists, it does not mean you have to fall for it. Instead, take advantage of it
>>
>>128256118
Parents don't raise child anymore, schools do it.

The problem isn't succeed, but find something meaningful.
>>
>>128255426
They're still cool in the American south, german fraternities are probably cucked to hell though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.