[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning 31

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0740.jpg (65KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
65KB, 657x527px
Today is my birthday. I'm 31

I have been working the same job for 8 years and maxed my pay 3-4 years ago. Decent money. Finally saving now that I'm divorced. Have 5 figures saved.

I have a failed marriage that didn't produce any kids.

I want to own property and create a bunker for a race war and leave a legacy for future children.

Can't afford children if I buy a large plot of land and leave a legacy for them.

Can't find a good woman to instill western values in future children. Only way to make women decent seems to be through force - which means they're not loyal.

Re examining my life is pretty depressing

How can I fulfill the 14 words? How can I find a woman who wants to complete them with me?

How can I make more money for those white children?

I'm lost
>>
>>128252113
Kys
>>
>>128252406
LOL faggot shills are hilarious
>>
>>128252113
Invest in rental property, continue to work and supplement your income with it. Find a traditional Catholic or Baptist church, you can probably find some loyal qts there
>>
Happy birthday. This isn't your personal blog. Saged.
>>
>>128253336
Eat shit, my plight is the plight of the white western man
>>
>>128253283
And rent to niggers right? So they can just destroy everything and say "It be like dat"
>>
Prepare for the colonization of Antarctica AKA New Zion.
>>
>>128253672

Typical American, can't even comprehend basic law.

He is not obligated to rent it to niggers. Unless he tells them he won't rent it cause they were negroes.
>>
>>128253672
Do your due diligence of the neighborhood and vet your tenants. It sounds like you have enough saved up to buy a moderately priced family home in a decent neighborhood, but that depends on where you live.
>>
>>128252113

First step is to stop posting shitty bait threads at 3am
>>
>>128252113
I'm 31 and I literally got rock bottom economically. You're better off than me in that regard. I have $40 til Sunday night when my paycheck hits.

Think about that for a second.
>>
>>128252113
>I have a failed marriage that didn't produce any kids.
Þat es einn good þing. No children growing up in a fucked up sit.

31, mate that is the best age for a man, chicks always want older men. You'll find another one. Grab a 20 yo.

I'm older than you and the fucking teenagers scream when I take my t-shirt off to get some sun. Granted I don't do those, it's getting awkward to put it mildly. I still just fuck around, time to settle. Find a 25 yo or so and produce 4-5 children to make a big ætt. We're 4 siblings and currently producing, we will remain a big ætt
>>
File: YkPcj.gif (2MB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
YkPcj.gif
2MB, 300x173px
>>128252113
What the rental post said, turn that shit into equity
>>
>>128252113

You're not going to get it have it all perfect and just as you like. Life doesn't work like that which is why you are confused.

You find a woman you really really like, despite her insanity. Then produce children. Then it all goes to hell. And every cries. And then you get better and do it again.
And you're supposed to be ass fucking broke like the rest of us because of this. What are you doing?
>>
>>128252113
As mentioned before, invest in rental. If the tenants destroy part of the house, they will be the ones required to pay to fix it.

If you want loyalty, marry an asian girl. One of the good asians, like a Japanese or Korean. Chinese if her parents own at least one successful business(this is important, because if you lose your current job, you have immediate access to a new job). Asian women are taught to be loyal and that family comes first.
>>
>>128254340
Asian women are fucking psycho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.