[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought this book for next semester

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Clrs3.jpg (50KB, 420x475px) Image search: [Google]
Clrs3.jpg
50KB, 420x475px
All four authors are Jews. Pure coincidence?
>>
>>128250060
No, Jews are smart.
>>
>Al Gore Rythms

Pure coincidence?
>>
File: me.jpg (34KB, 195x430px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
34KB, 195x430px
>>128250313
Is that why their women fuck genetically superior Black men?
>>
wait til you find out the course instructor is also a jew

The you will understand why I:
Vote white, marry white, hire white
>>
>>128250060
pretty good book desu

but why would you buy textbooks when library genesis exists?
>>
>>128250060
Please stop it pol
>>
>>128250060
Yes, goy, it's cohencidence--err, I mean coincidence. Now give me your shekels for this latest (((update))) that fixes 2 typos.
>>
File: pathetically trivial.png (886KB, 1170x500px) Image search: [Google]
pathetically trivial.png
886KB, 1170x500px
>>128250060
>>
>>128250313
And they own academic publishing companies.
>>
>>128250060
I didn't know rivest was Jewish, that dude helped invent RSA. Is modern day encryption also a Jewish trick? That would be so deep state IC treacherous business.
>>
>>128250917
> not buying back editions on amazon for $0.01 plus (((shipping)))
>>
>>128251202
>(((shipping)))
kek
>>
Rivest worked with an Indian guy, named Shamir IIRC who was a cryptographic genius, so a lot of Rivest's work might have come from him. Other than that the book is more like an encyclopedia of awesome algorithms. If four Jews want to write an encyclopedia of other people's algorithms... Awesome, good Jews.

The FFT section combined with knowledge of DSP allows you to isolate frequency spectrums in the same time as performing an FFT. That book is like a real life magic book in which just reading chapters radically changes your perception of data.

Seriously, if Jews wrote it the only malevolence here is they either wrote it too good or put real magic into what they wrote. That book is brilliant.
>>
>>128250060
I only read books on algoritms written by the inventor: Al Gore
>>
>>128251411
>Seriously, if Jews wrote it the only malevolence here is they either wrote it too good or put real magic into what they wrote. That book is brilliant.
>dishonest bullshit talk
jew detected
>>
>>128251411
I ought to reread this thing. I read it a couple years ago and I don't think I got as much out of it as I could have.
>>
>>128250060
no, Jews make terrific contributions to fields from art to physics to writing to math to music. Look at how many Nobel Prize winners were Jewish.
>>
>>128251708
That makes sense because the Nobel Prize is a Jewish award for Jewish politics.
>>
>>128251708
And they bury just as many names of non-Jew scientists. Do you really think they have 30% of Ivy League enrollment based on good academics alone?
>>
>>128251133
mostly this

whites still outperform jews in universities
>>
>>128251928
uhh yeah?
>>
>>128251990
30% for a 2% minority. This is not the least bit alarming to you? Have you taken a look at where the top white SAT and ACT score achievers go? They are either forced into state school because of finances or outright overlooked for minorities who have scores far lower.
>>
>>128251524
It's thick as fuck and if you know what you're looking for is mind blowing. It's not bullshit, the book is highly recommended on /g/ and it's highly high level, it's good for distinction level CE/CS bachelors or masters students.

Also, cute pseudo code.

>>128251528
It's fairly complicated, if you're new you won't get much out of it. It's the foremost reference for algorithms, so you only read it by chapter as you need to.

I actually only read a small portion.

Don't expect to read it from back to front. Look at the index, skim through it and refer back to it whilst working. If the whole Jew thing bothers you, either pickup Sedgwicks algorithm books or the art of computer programming by Knuth.
>>
>>128252281
You're absolutely right. I went to a major public school in North Texas, there were lots of Jews. Not one Jew, not one was a National Merit Finalist. The Finalists were Whites, Chinese, and one Indian.
>>
>>128250398
Dropping beats with Manbearpig
>>
>>128252382
Nah, I'm not a jew hater. Well, the verdict is still out for me. If it turns out they actually are conspiring en masse to enslave my family, then I might be peeved, but otherwise they're cool in my book.

I've read a lot of the chapters back when I took a basic algorithms class, but I never actually studied it in depth. I really need to hit the chapters on DP, Graphs, Greedy Algorithms, and P/NP. Do you think that's too much to study over a summer, or should I treat it more as a reference book?
>>
>>128252764
Plan out your speciality, in some way it was chosen for me because I like signal processing, I like C (simple syntax) and like algorithms, so DSP works for me. In the "real world" I leave behind a lot of fast running code.

For you, think about where you might want to work five years from now and think about what you want to be studying now.

But it is a reference book.. but you generally read the entire chapter whilst referencing it.
>>
>>128253670
I'm too retarded to think for myself.

What's the hottest meme-specialty I can jump into?
>>
>>128254166
Security
Coding is for autists
>>
>>128254750
but I am autist.

also security is lame. Can't I go into AI? Or is it too much of a meme-field.
>>
>>128254750
Security means fairly little when everyone believes security stuff is the last thing you'd ever want to implement yourself, it's at best something you write on a resume.

>>128254166
AI and DSP, everything in between is where people make computer generated art and video games with strangely intelligent NPCs.

>>128254839
Yes.

The only thing you have to know about AI is everything is either you accounting for every variable or you having to find all the data needed to train an AI to do something useful.

It's pure meme that computers can program computers and caused a sudden singularity computerised implosion random as a computer learns to program itself. That's science fiction.
>>
>>128254997
It's only science fiction until it's reality.

I'll be the guy to bring it about.
>>
>>128253670
> "real world" I leave behind a lot of fast running code.

That sounds nice and comfy in terms accomplishment, I leave behind barely working hacks and mechanical work arounds, but I have gotten to travel for my work, away from Australia and through north America and Europe.

Studied computer science and now I mostly do excel spreadsheets :(
>>
>>128255297
Read the SICP so it's at least expressive.

Easily to read code is better than performant code written by a CE is better than those one liners that come from scriptkiddies, ruby, or Perl, or lua or whatever. If you can write in any way, make it easy to read so the next guy who reads it knows exactly what's going on.

Unless they're idiots that can't get Boolean logic. Then they deserve to fail at their job, lose it, and continue losing it until finally (((they))) start hiring white people in left wing places.
>>
>>128250060
>>128251182

R = (((Rivest))) is a Jew.

S = (((Shamir))) is an Israeli Jew.

A = (((Adleman))) is a Jew.

RSA crypto is the biggest Jewish trick.
>>
>>128250313
FPBP
>>
>>128250537
which fortune 500 company are you head of?

no one wants to work for your shitty hovel of a "company"
>>
>>128250060
Nå nå, så har du jo Algoritmer og Datastrukturer 1. Held og lykke, Bille er en god lærer.
>>
File: 1wm85shm.vichan.jpg (175KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1wm85shm.vichan.jpg
175KB, 960x640px
>>128250060
>he pays for books
>>
>>128255110
well if you write a function that saves a code file with a random number of random characters you already did it, it might take some time to get results doe
>>
>>128250060

This is why you have to pass a discrete math course before being able to vote.
>>
>>128263178
>being able
*being allowed
>>
>>128250515
I never seen that.
Blacks are for goyess
>>
>>128251928
It's no secret that the journals function as political gatekeepers in many disciplines, and that you've got to suck circumcised dick in order to get ahead in these disciplines, but there's almost nothing political about CS or math thankfully. Do you think they actually do a background check before accepting you?

Slavs are also overrepresented in CS. I don't think this is a problem.

>terrific contributions to fields from art to physics to writing to math to music
>>128251708
Read about Schoenberg. Don't get me wrong, there are good ones like Mendelssohn, but there's also reason to be critical.
Read about Freud's influence on sexualizing art.
Not even physics is totally apolitical. Read about the Manhattan Project. Look at the Wormtongue who convinced FDR to approve it: Leo Szilard and the Szilard-Einstein Letter. He was friends with fucking Chaim Weizmann. Out of the top dozen people without which the Manhattan Project wouldn't have succeeded, only one was a goy: Fermi, and he married a Jewess.
Even physics is warped to their interests. Szilard specifically wanted it in order to bring about one world government, and he admitted it openly.
>>
>>128264785
Engineering != physics.
>>
>>128265654
Where did he imply that?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.