[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was hacked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: Mainstream Journalism.jpg (89KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Mainstream Journalism.jpg
89KB, 800x420px
I get it. Russia hacked the election. You've told me 100 times a day for months.

And despite the sheer volume of you telling me over and over and over again that the Russians hacked the election, I still don't know WHAT was hacked.

I know SOMETHING was hacked and that something resulted in Hillary losing, but for some reason the press never talks about what that something was or how that something harmed Hillary Clinton.
All they want is for me to know the Russians did it, whatever "it" was, and because of it Trump's victory is illegitimate. They seem to believe that I don't need to know what "it" was.

Someone please explain to me how Russian hacking the election resulted in Hilary losing and Trump winning. Did they hack the election booths and change votes? If they didn't do that, then what is it that Russia did that makes Trump's victory illegitimate?

I can't seem to get that information from the American press for some reason.
>>
>>128249206
Stop thinking so hard, goyim. All you need to know is Russia hacked the election, so Trump must be impeached.
>>
Oi vey don't question the narrative goy, next thing you know you'll be saying the holocaust was a hoax
>>
they mean wikileaks and /pol/'s meme army. didn't believe the russia story when i first heard it and still dont believe a word of it.
>>
>>128249642
If the election booths were not hacked and votes were not changed, how did the hack cause Hillary to loose?
>>
>>128249206
As far as I can tell "Russia hacked the election" means:
1. Russia hacked the dems and revealed their wrongdoings. It was unfair they did not also hack the reps.
2. Russia helped the "fake news" narrative, which is somehow hacking...
>>
>>128249206
I keep thinking that this Russia narrative is because the Jews/Hillary would be fucked if trump ACTUALLY started working with Russia on some stuff.

It's like a set up so that if/when we bury the hatchet with them, they can say "SEE TOLD YOU THEY WERE COLLUDING!!!" Which of course is bullshit.

But it's under the same premise as the Comey thing... They set hundreds of traps, and wait for Trump to stumble into one, then blow it way out of proportion. Trump is smarter than that, though, and so are most of us. We see through the bullshit like you did.
>>
File: 1494572009870.jpg (40KB, 571x572px) Image search: [Google]
1494572009870.jpg
40KB, 571x572px
>>128249206
IDK anon

you didn't know how whoever opposes putin seems to get their email dumped?

Didn't notice how there was a RABID fever pitch of fake news, nobodies getting botted to the top of twitter trending everyday saying the same thing about MSM doesn't want you to know

and posting false / fake information? Didn't notice how that started happening to Macron? Didn't notice how RT is sitting at the docks everytime a "refugee" boat pulls up? Then miracously images that aren't even refugee boats go around the internet like wildfire as if there were 10,000 refugees pounding on your farm door? Didn't notice how Putin seems to keep winning with a strong disconnect for what is best for a country?

Turn's out that after 1000s of years of sowing discontent in populations foreign governments have learned how to disconnect their fingerprints from it
>>
>>128250270
Would you please refrain from derailing my thread?

This thread is about specifically what was hacked and how that harmed Hillary.

What was it that was stolen and released to the public that caused her to lose?
>>
>>128249206
Goy, we've told you the facts that we got from our anonymous source and remember it was just a big fat nothing burger. You've been behind a computer monitor all day you must be drained anon!! You should really get some rest. A good night's sleep is very important. Sometimes I like to use tylenolPM's to help me get a great nights sleep, you should try them, they're magical. Night night anon. ;-)
>>
>>128249206
From my understanding they say Russia hacked the DNC, releasing files that showed Hillary and co. doing questionable activities that are borderline illegal, illegal and definitely immoral. Essentially it is whistleblowing, something the left used to love. The only reason they are up in arms about it is because it made their candidate look bad; i.e. she did bad things and they showed them to the world.

I do not think Russia had anything to do with the DNC leaks, but am trying to shed some light on the mindset of the left in America. Apparently the wrongdoings of Clinton, Wasserman-Schulz and their camp don't matter, what matter sis dumping Trump by any means necessary, even if those means are lies.
>>
>>128251170
>From my understanding they say Russia hacked the DNC, releasing files that showed Hillary and co. doing questionable activities that are borderline illegal, illegal and definitely immoral. Essentially it is whistleblowing, something the left used to love. The only reason they are up in arms about it is because it made their candidate look bad; i.e. she did bad things and they showed them to the world.
>I do not think Russia had anything to do with the DNC leaks, but am trying to shed some light on the mindset of the left in America. Apparently the wrongdoings of Clinton, Wasserman-Schulz and their camp don't matter, what matter sis dumping Trump by any means necessary, even if those means are lies.

This, plus they're trying to distract that Seth Rich was actually the one who leaked the files and Guccifer 2.0 ("Russian hacker") was an attempt at a cover-up by the DNC. They didn't want people to know that Rich had been the one who leaked the files and that he was murdered afterwords. Whether they were the ones who killed him or not is up to debate, but certainly didn't look good and has warranted this massive cover-up.
>>
>>128251432
>>128251170
Also, Guccifer 2.0's real name is Warren Flood, a Democratic Party employee.
>>
File: Wag the Dog.jpg (60KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Wag the Dog.jpg
60KB, 640x359px
>>128251170
Ah. Thank you.

So basically, the liberal press is collectively engaged in a Wag the Dog campaign, trying to shift the story away from WHAT was hacked and towards a "blame Russia" narrative?

Sort of like how they shifted the story away from what Edward Snowden leaked and towards "where on earth is Edward Snowden and were will he go next", so that they wouldn't have to inform the public about what he leaked?
>>
File: 1483462651953.jpg (80KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483462651953.jpg
80KB, 1137x640px
>>128249206
ummm duh
>>
File: 1493504915210.jpg (84KB, 865x598px) Image search: [Google]
1493504915210.jpg
84KB, 865x598px
>>128249206
Russians exposed how corrupt Hillary's campaign and the DNC were.

If they hadn't, we could have had an honest election.
>>
>>128251497
>So basically, the liberal press is collectively engaged in a Wag the Dog campaign, trying to shift the story away from WHAT was hacked and towards a "blame Russia" narrative?

Yes, plus the fact that it was a whistleblower who leaked the data because of their corruption and was murdered after he did it, too.
>>
>>128251497

His name was Seth Rich.
>>
>>128251497
Yes, and yes. Notice how the vast majority of media and all mainstream media have been stuck on the Russia thing since the election? They have yet to release or show a single piece of evidence supporting their case. More evidence of media collusion with the left. It has been clear for years if not decades that they are pushing an agenda; this is just one more example.
>>
>>128249206
DNC emails that's literally it, no voting machines no nothing, just some leaked DNC emails showing the democrats to be assholes which they saw as damaging and costing them the election.

>oh no don't show the democrats are assholes, you literally changed the votes in the voting machines now!
>>
>>128249206
We're still being "hacked"
See >>128251170
>>
>>128249777
>2. Russia helped the "fake news" narrative, which is somehow hacking...
This is what my normie dad thinks. He can't explain it more than that. I've asked him what beyond circumstantial evidence there is to suggest there was hacking and he has nothing. He doesn't see anything wrong with his point of view.
>>
File: how to hack the us election.webm (3MB, 1059x480px) Image search: [Google]
how to hack the us election.webm
3MB, 1059x480px
>>
Also it's not even 100% proven that it was russian intelligence that leaked those emails to wikileaks they just get the blame because that's the narrative. Might have been many different people including people inside the DNC fed up with the dems corrupt behaviour.

The whole russia hacked is a narrative that they developed to try to discredit trump who had said he wanted to get along with putin and russia instead of getting into a war against them, so immorally the butthurt democrats preying on peoples concerns instead of actual reality then tried to say that any attempt for trump to be nice to putin showed that trump was a russian agent/puppet.

Russia didn't change election whatsoever, the only thing that can even remotely be inferred in this is that they might have changed the oppinion people had about DNC through leaking LEGITIMATE emails from the DNC showing corruption and other damaging things.
>>
>>128252069
So basically, a bunch of dumb russians drinking vodka and using bot nets to spam random shit across the internet is hugely damaging and an unspeakable injustice against our proud democracy because of these foreign instigators, but most of the world leaders trying to shame people into voting hillary, and thousands of foreign nationals doing the same on social media for the entire election and the sitting president of the US telling foreign nationals to illegally vote in the election is fine.
>>
>>128249206
The only thing that got hacked was hillaries career and she did it herself.
>>
>>128252387
Yeah this, there were so many foreign nationals saying not to vote trump, and foreign media ridiculing trump and others including illegals who also vote in the US many cases eventhough they are NOT citizens and essentially infiltrators trying to influence the US election and political system. BUT HEY DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT, THAT HAD NO INFLUENCE OBVIOUSLY.

But somehow russia gets blamed for completely altering the elections by alledgedly helping leak some emails from DNC to wikileaks and is very surprised.
>>
>>128249336

However, The DNC allowed millions of illegal aliens to vote which is unlawful according to your constitution. ALL involved with this should be charged with treason and jailed and the evil cunt killary klinton NEEDS to be assassinated.
>>
>>128250604
I think they're trying to attribute the Seth Rich leaks to Russia, leaks which showed that Clinton had conspired in the most undemocratic way with DNC insiders to (ironically) jew Barney Sandles out of winning the Democratic primary. They don't want to get into specifics for obvious reasons, and to anyone who paid even a little attention, it wouldn't matter who leaked it (that is, if the leaker weren't a US citizen murdered on US soil by elements of the US government) since it shined light on corruption and gave us a chance to correct it but instead we get

>MUH RUSHUH
>MUH POOTIN
>>
File: 13.jpg (35KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
35KB, 399x398px
>>128249206
We hacked your mind.
>>
C:\>cd votes
C:\votes>del *.*
>>
File: God of War.jpg (151KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
God of War.jpg
151KB, 714x802px
>>128249206
My friend, please don't get killed for talking sense. And further, you, like me, are not good at making dank memes. But that doesn't make you any less correct, I am with you 100%.

God bless you.
>>
>>128249206
Russia didn't hack shit. She had someone (Podesta) running her campaign who's password was "password." I'm sure some anon has the pic from when the twitter account was compromised.
>>
>>128253601
>most important election of all time as western powers gain traction approaching globalist technocrat horizon is "compromised", by 'hacking'
>the American people know SOMETHING definitely WAS hacked, but aren't sure WHAT exactly
>this creates just enough of a distraction between conspiracist and deniers to allow Russia to pass USA in the race to Earth 2

Any my fellow Americans are eating it right up. This country deserves to be tricked cruelly by the russkies, y'all still focused on skin color and not the sociological mismanagement that results in crime and poverty
>>
>>128249206
I like this post.
There was no hack. Russia is a third world country that only has ghost stories.
>>
>>128249206

Nothing was hacked they still haven't found any proof.
>>
File: American Brain.jpg (62KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
American Brain.jpg
62KB, 700x525px
>>128249206

Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>128249757
the "hacks" were mostly all the emails and shit that showed up on /pol/. the reason that it hurt her was we turned a pile of boring shit that people would need to read into classic memes. the whole story is basicly the media takeing to barely connected events and saying it was all the same thing

tldr we are the hackers that brought her down by makeing fake news stories to redpill normies
>>
>>128254421
I agree, the US should be as racially integrated and sociologically well-managed as Russia.
>>
File: 1496454183233.jpg (46KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1496454183233.jpg
46KB, 500x328px
>>128255572
>>128249206
The media says Russia hacked Clinton and then exposed the findings, making her, rightly so, look like a piece of shit
>>
File: hack_hack.jpg (125KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
hack_hack.jpg
125KB, 615x820px
>>
File: they_knew.jpg (78KB, 747x848px) Image search: [Google]
they_knew.jpg
78KB, 747x848px
>>
>>128249206
If Russia would've hacked the election, Trump wouldnt be acting like a massive zionist puppet.
>>
>>128249206
They haven't shown any evidence of Russia hacking anything because the FBI never got to analyze the DNC server. We've been told that Russia used a troll army to spread fake news but even that doesn't hold water because everything in the server and Podesta's emails were legit. It's a distraction and it's going to blow up in their faces.
>>
>>128249206
the dnc servers.
the private communications, which were then leaked at the appropriate times (when trump was speaking in a certain place they would release the associated dems emails)

the Dems shouldnt have been saying or doing the stuff they are saying and doing in private, but you cant have putin deciding your elections.

both parties are guilty, but only one of them stole the government in 2016
>>
>>128251847
are you an english teacher?
>>
>>128249206
Lmao. Bump.
>>
>>128255979
They were released every day at the same time and they haven't shown any evidence that Russia or anyone else hacked the servers.
>>
>>128249206
It's just more propaganda, the media has less credibility than Billy Mays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtYdDK1uTDI
>>
>>128249206
apparently there was some low level phising that was escalated to targeted attacks against high profile US politicians.

the phishing and social engineering against hillary and her camp started a long time ago. her home based email servers(back then) were set up in a manner that was unsecure and had lots of front facing processes running that were vunerable to outdated remote attacks. attackers were literally port scanning and using outdated sql injection attacks to gain access to the database process her email server(software) used. the collection of tools used and the manner in which her servers were attcked left a very obvious fingerprint that the us govt and various private infosec experts said was the telltale sign of eastern european actors. the infosec community at large was split on this conclusion. the tools used and methods of attack were very outdated and it appeared as if the actors went out of their way to come off as russian. some of the public proxies used to accas her servers are well known as proxies script kiddies around the world use.

making the situation even worse, cwrtain high profile members of her camp fell victim to phishing schemes YEARS ago and didnt realize they were had until the fbi stepped in. the dnc servers were in the same shape: outdated, unpatched and poorly administered software with holes hackers around the world had stepped through.
>>
They cant explain how.. Because you simply cannot hack a machine that is not even on the cloud (internet).. Most of those machines where never operating on any wan connection, they carry no NIC card and no ethernet port .. So if the elections where tampered with it was done by manipulating results on the spot.. Those voting machines had absolutely no ethernet port and no network interface card, so there was no access to the web .. Therefore no hack from russia.. If it was tampered with the machine would have had have been confiscated dismantled and reprogrammed .. That means russia would have had to send men into all 50 states in every voting booth to re program the results .. Highly unlikely
>>
>>128250270
wow you're right, there was no such thing as the refugee crisis, it was all RT propaganda
>>
>>128256934
some democrat politicians were duped into opening emails with malware payloads that on accelerated the problem. several people were warned about their lazy email etiquette but it was mostly ignored. according to some infosec folks, certain online communities where you can sell/buy hacked info were abuzz with talk of high profile us politicians who had been fucked and their info was for sale. of course, these "communities" were associated with russians. obviously, the msm took off with this.what they wont talk about is the obvious use of proxies located in and around russia that are wel known for attacks against nation states. anyone could have did this
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.