[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF - Swiss Man fined $4000 for liking mean facebook posts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (625KB, 451x602px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
625KB, 451x602px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvepS-Jcsfs

Is Switzerland the new Sweden?
>>
>>128248935
Yes, we are full of niggers, implemented dozen sharia zones and repressing as much free speech as we can.
Don't come here, save yourself!
>>
>>128248935
I thought Switched was the least cucked country.
What a fuckin disgrace.
>>
>>128249180
Nice try schlomo, Im comming next week to steal your cars
>>
>>128249180
...what....happened? ;-;
>>
>>128249285
It's full of pajeets. Not even kidding. The whole IT industry thinks they need the 'experts' from India.
I worked over 20 years in the business. I never was so close to just finish everything and do something completely different, just to not to deal with you guys.

Ah, and the toilets in our office are gross as hell. I pity the yugo/porto cleaning woman that has to clean shit from all places. I use a toilet in the basement, that the pajeets don't know about.
>>
>>128248935
why is he wearing a tshirt made for children?
How can i listen to his opinion even if it is valid i can't think he's a numale. I wonder what pose he does for photos. :O
>>
>>128252296
WTF i love Switzerland now
>>
>>128248935
Damn, this guy in the video is one red pilled motherfucker.
>>
File: 19427600816546479300.png (523KB, 1282x720px) Image search: [Google]
19427600816546479300.png
523KB, 1282x720px
>>128253963
I hope management slowly wakes up to the brown pest and things turn around. You are not cheaper with all the overhead that you generate. And once a problem occurs all you do is bobble with you head (see BA disaster a few days ago).

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/ites/layoffs-rile-indias-flagship-it-sector/articleshow/58922938.cms
>>
>>128255007
The layoff's in India is gonna be worse for you people.

Now all these unemployed Indians will be going to white countries for jobs.
Remember that most Indian's have one or two relatives in foreign countries who are willing to sponsors them.

So get ready for more diversity my Swiss friend
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.