[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jaroslaw Kaczynski

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: kurwa.png (531KB, 945x823px) Image search: [Google]
kurwa.png
531KB, 945x823px
What's his real influence on central european politics ?

Trying to understand it from the politicial risk analysis perspective.
(I'm studying Finance.)

Kurwa your language isn't the easiest to learn.
>>
>>128248507
I would say that no one outside his loyalist bubble takes him serious. And he is fucking poland big time. They want to make it legal so army can shoot civilians during peace time and other wild shit like that .... Ehhhh
>>
>>128250147
What's wrong with shooting civilians?
>>
>>128250147
Idiot. Its already done by last goverment of dahnald tusk. Top kek m8
Do you even politics?
>>
File: DBJ8iOHXsAALluC.jpg (24KB, 680x209px) Image search: [Google]
DBJ8iOHXsAALluC.jpg
24KB, 680x209px
>>128250147
> this is what KOD actually believes.

plus the army can always shoot civilians in peace time the law is irrelevant, the only thing that matters is political power.

If you stay in power after that you have impunity as long as you have enough political capital to guarantee it to yourself, like Jaruzelski and Kiszczak.

If you lose politically you get called a criminal and punished by the oposition ( now in power) no matter if you acted legally or not (like Gaddafi)
>>
>>128248507
He silently rules Poland, even if he is just a ruler of the ruling party, and not president/prime ministerss but nobody has a problem with this except KOD boomer/gen y autists screeching about "muh dumborcacy".
He has no influence outside of Poland tho, except that he tries to put current Kashubian main EUrocrat to prison, and he might succeed.
>>
>>128250147
Look at this leftist retard, unaware that foreign military can already come into Poland and literally murder him, legally. And it was signed by the leftie president.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1egsj3_max-kolonko-obce-sluzby-na-polskich-ulicach-ustawa-1066-przeglosowana-10-01-2014_news
>>
>>128248507
he's anti EU, anti progress, anti anything. his policies are only supposed to keep his party in power, they're actually ruining the budget and putting millions in private investors pockets. he's pushing the Polish martyrdom propaganda. nothing wrong with being a conservative, but his backwards logic is hurting our economy.
we're still fairly stable after the last government because obviously you don't get to see these changes for a few years after a new ruling party takes charge.
>>
File: 1496293126737.jpg (52KB, 643x385px) Image search: [Google]
1496293126737.jpg
52KB, 643x385px
>>128254358
> hes anti everything

brilliant political analysis
>>
>>128254500
if I said "he's a cat loving faggot" you would have been okay with it
>>
File: 1496305267646m.jpg (92KB, 487x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496305267646m.jpg
92KB, 487x1024px
>>128254858
I would not be ok with anything you can possibly say because you are retarded. Contrary to memes pushed by both sides we are doing relatively well, could you provide any statistics about hurting the economy? unemployment? GDP? the only thing i have a problem with is letting in a million ukrainians which stalls wage growth.
>>
>>128248507
As big as Poland's influence.

Nobody had any doubts that he will control the government if his party wins the election even if he's not PM/President and that's exactly what happens.
>>128254358
>he's anti EU
Lol I wish.

He's basically Christian Democrat, so retarded dysgenic policies are on the run. Merkel is also ChD btw. so you can see how it ranges, it's probably the most degenerate populism of them all. ChD's will do everything to win and since their policies and attitudes allow them to do anything from far-left(just cover it up with babbling about muh Christian benevolence) to far-right they are far more versatile in achieving this than their opposition. So in Germany ChD's are turbocuck, and here they pretend to be mentally stable, but that's all just a trick. Had out population been like Swedes they would create ministry of racemixing and made having one mutt child obligatory thing for any pair over 21. It's just that Poles, being plentiful in the west, realise how far have their societies degenerated there. The news go back east and so their families vote against everybody raising those stupid ideas.

The single thing that won PiS majority in parliament was rapefugee crisis. PO was all "we must spread our ass cheeks for brown cock wielding EU flag in one hand and ISIS flag in the other" and so was .POv2 so they couldn't possibly win. Everything else was just a bonus. On the other hand had more liberal parties had more spine and they'd have to whine about PiS-Kukiz coalition which would be much more prominently rightist than PiS itself.
>>
>>128255119
I said that our still doing well is thanks to the previous government. check back in 4-5 years to see what PiS has actually achieved, my dear polish friend
>>
Kiedyś się z ziomkiem zjarałem, i jak piliśmy piwo to zaczęliśmy zdychać bo było napisane zimny Lech, a Lech nie żyje to jest zimny i piwo też było zimne
>>
PiS is great
Kaczynski is great
I love Poland more than ever right now
no abortions
no sandnigger refugees
free gibs that result in people buying more and boosting the economy
only fucking idiot mongoloid poles hate this current government because they watch tvn and go to wp.pl
fucking hate traitors
>>
>>128248507
Dude, asking my poles about politics is pointless because as i hate to admit it my country men are clueless retards in that matter.
Also this guy have control over currently ruling party but he cant do as he please because its a coalition of 3 right wing parties that started in elections under one banner. And as you study finance ill give you pro tip: if you want to know whats going on on economics in central-eastern europe read what Mateusz Morawiecki say. This guy was a ceo in bank and now he is minister of finance and minister of developmet plus ALL ecenomic decisions in gov must be consulted with him. He is actually one of most influential people in Poland right now and he is very likely to become next PM. Also look on polish macroeconomic data and gov finacial sheets for quarters for two last year. You will get why despite massive shitstorm this gov couse in politics they still have stable support. Fun fact: last year for the first time since WW2 more poles moved to Poland than moved from Poland.
>>
>>128248507
He sure is the main reason we have no rapefuges , But well he's crazy about smolensk catastrophe
>>
>>128248507
In Poland somewhat big, he build a strong party, which members generally belive in his plan. They usually listen to him.
In central Europe rather small. He has dozen parlamentarist in Lithuania, belerussian "opositon" and Orban will generally go along with his ideas.
Besides that almost none.
>>
>>128261785
you fucking mong
what are you doing here on /pol/?
we say 9/11 was an inside job, how was smolensk not an inside job?

and the latest reveals with other people's bodyparts being """"misplaced"""" in the coffins, how the fuck can you misplace two different people's heads and put them in one coffin?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.