[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you play an instrument? Not a faggy shit like the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: conn8d.jpg (85KB, 950x579px) Image search: [Google]
conn8d.jpg
85KB, 950x579px
How many of you play an instrument? Not a faggy shit like the guitar or piano or drums, an actual patrician instrument.
>>
>percussion
>not a patrician instrument

We get it, you were one of those stuck up saxophone players in High School who thought he was the best despite playing the easiest instrument in the band yet he couldn't get on drumline.

Either way, you're wrong. Percussion is the most patrician instrument of them all. If you knew any history you'd realize percussion is the first instrument type ever invented.
>>
>>128247173
OOGA BOOGA BONGOS HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>128245780
>have to use your mouth to play it
No anon, you are the fag
>>
>>128245780
I played the French horn in middle school. I'm actually pissed at myself I didn't keep it up. How hard is it to get back into it as an adult?
>>
>>128247828
Fucking just start playing dude. Many great instrumentalist never even had instruction, they just did their own shit.
>>
>>128245780

I can play most woodwinds, guitar, piano, pretty shit at brass though.
>>
>>128245780
Twisted metal tubes that you blow through are disgusting & degenerate.
>>
>>128245780
Guitar is the tits, stringed instruments are masterrace, fuck off heckler and koch wannabe bitch
>>
>>128248213
go outside
>>
What instrument should I learn and how should I go about learning it? I have a guitar in the house but don't have much spare money to spend on lessons at the moment
>>
>>128245780
play guitar. not douchebag guitar. baroque/classical old latin etc. with fingernails and all.

song ive recently learned to play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyOa5bUYOQc
>>
>>128248281
>go outside
Revolting idea, germs & people !
>>
File: 1496394870774.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496394870774.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Strings > everything else
>>
>>128248391
just get on youtube my man, it's easy to start playing simple stuff. pick an instrument you have an interest in/sounds good to you and go.
>>
>>128247828
you'd be great if you just started practicing and kept with it

find a tutor in your area once you plateau
>>
File: sch-stilettocus5-nat_1_2[1].jpg (73KB, 1215x984px) Image search: [Google]
sch-stilettocus5-nat_1_2[1].jpg
73KB, 1215x984px
Rate my bass
>>
play the violin here
>>
>>128248653
Not bad at all.
I play a 75 mustang bass.
>>
>>128245780
I play flute

The Patriots Instrument
>>
>>128247828
I wish i could answer, I've been playing it for near 15 years now
>>
>>128249090
I picture flute players getting shot by musket ballscon the front lines next to the drummer. That, or the nerdy / kinda gothy chicks in high school whose parents made them play in the band
>>
Guitar is only fine if you don't play any of the modern styles of music
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.