[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so /pol/ is infamous for finding a way to blame everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0683.jpg (56KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
56KB, 1067x600px
Ok, so /pol/ is infamous for finding a way to blame everything on the Jews.
So I had a thought;
What if Jews are just a Jewish plot to give us a scapegoat so we won't look into who is actually pulling the strings?
What if it's not the Jews at all, but some shadow organization trying to make us all think it's the Jews?
Think about it, any string pulling organization worth his shit would come up with a plan to give conspiracy theorists someone to blame

It's not the Jews, they just want us to THINK it is.
>>
Big if true
>>
>>128245745
fuck off frank
>>
>>128245745
>I wonder who could be behind this post
t. shlomo goldberg
>>
>>128245745
I'm fluent in Jewbonics, Anon. Is there something you're not telling us?
>>
(((OP)))
>>
>>128245745

No it's the jews. Being that you can look into who has the most money and power, and it's them. No one is pulling their strings because there's literally no one else to pull them.

And you could still be right if not for the historical precedent of them doing EXACTLY this kind of thing for oh...I don't know....at least 600 years of recorded European history. Kings kicked them out of their countries one after another. What we see now is just more of the same but on a global scale. So this just adds up far too much.
>>
There's a sci-fi author called Peter Hamilton who wrote a really good trilogy called The Nights Dawn Trilogy. In it he describes how it's really individuals that control entire continents (also in cahoots with each other). Governments still exist, but only as patsies so that when shit hits the fan there's someone to blame, and ultimately replace so that no one other than those at the top know who is really responsible.

The leaders in the government know, but go along because they still get some power/wealth.

Not saying that's what's going on here, but it's interesting and somewhat relevant.

If you were the wealthiest, most powerful person on earth, would you want everyone to know? Of course not, because you'd be the one to blame when it all goes south.
>>
>>128245745

It's Jesuits, my dude.

It has always been the Jesuits.
>>
File: trump.jpg (47KB, 520x483px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
47KB, 520x483px
>>128245745
but we like jews now
>>
>>128245745
Op, you are missing the point it's not the jews but DA JOOS
>>
>>128245745
Obv the one pulling the strings behind the curtains is god. Think about it. Jews worship him and get power with him and for him.
>>
>>128245745
Don't even try that bull, OP
Sure, the kikes are feeling the heat as they should
and you're on /pol/ making excuses for them
>>
>>128245745
sounds like something a jew would say
>>
File: Bazinga.gif (3MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bazinga.gif
3MB, 222x400px
>>128245745
The Zoroastrian elite of Persia never died out. They own the world to this day.
>>
File: mass_immigration_leaders.png (2MB, 1560x1830px) Image search: [Google]
mass_immigration_leaders.png
2MB, 1560x1830px
>>128245745
agreed, probably just a plot by the inter-dimensional vampiric pedophile moloch worshipers desu.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.