[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /stuckin2016/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: carlcuck.jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39KB, 600x615px
I can't let it go lads.
>>
>>128245033
Kids will be reading about this in history books
>>
>>128245126
I'm embarrased already.
>>
>>128245033
Kind of already over it.

I like to reflect and think about how 2016 basically changed the political landscape forever, and think about all the libshits who's minds were crushed.

But I am excited for the future. I want libfags to get rek't harder.
>>
YOU'RE FUCKIN A WHITE MALE
>>
>>128245033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ46I3kMOr0

how could i not stay in that glorious year?
>>
File: 1478980541046.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1478980541046.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>128245384
It's not even about reality for me. It was just a perfect moment in time when everything aligned perfectly for memes of legend. It was like pol's beowulf or odyssey. I can't let it go. I will never let go.
>>
>>128245033
2016 and early 2017 were both great. I feel like now that Trump is president though we're having to deal with the fact that maybe he's not everything we hoped for and that the leftist elites still hold a tight grip on the media, so a lot of us are starting to feel disenchanted.
There's also the fact that the election allowed /pol/tards to set aside their differences and unify under a common cause. Now that it's over the stormfags, civic nationalists, and lolbertarians are starting to remember that they don't like each other.
>>
>>128245700
No, somebody needs to document /pol/'s role in 2016 in a book or something.

We need documentation of all of the memes.
>>
File: 1478695290979.jpg (2MB, 3564x3460px) Image search: [Google]
1478695290979.jpg
2MB, 3564x3460px
We have to go back.
>>
I think of Carl the Cuck everyday and lol. Thank you whichever pol-tard thought of that name.
>>
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I don't know, man. I'd like to think we can top 2016 but the year's already halfway over.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.