[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me shills exist.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0004.jpg (279KB, 663x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
279KB, 663x991px
Convince me shills exist.
>>
Look at who signed your check.
>>
>>128244142
Fuck off faggot that's not convincing me
>>
I regret voting for him. Every. Single. Day.
>>
File: The Pizza Boy .gif (23KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
The Pizza Boy .gif
23KB, 400x350px
I got bad news for you /pol/.

The beloved Pizza Boy meme that you all love so much more than Pepe?

I made him and I'm a papa johns shill.
>>
There was HEAVY shilling during the elections. I was there. It was interesting to see. Some of them just following dumb scripts. Some of them actively debating. You could tell many were college-educated and had been given lots of infos and links to assist them.
It was also pretty stupid overall. It had the opposite effect. They were shilling at the wrong place. And they were actively defending globalism (with all of the usual BS). That shit didn't fly here. It just made everyone more mad at them.
At the end they were just trying to make the board less usable and many probably got systematically banned.
There are still stray "shills" but I dunno if they're paid shareblue shills. I'd think that by now they figured out they were just wasting money trying to do anything here.
>>
>>128244053

Why should I convince you of anything?

What difference, at this point --- what difference does it make?
>>
>>128244053
search "online hasbara".
You will find headlines such as "Israeli students to get $2,000 to spread state propaganda on Facebook"
>>
>>128245219
Styx weighed in on this when it first started happening, calling it a massive mistake on the Clinton campaign's part. Those organizations didn't realize that unlike Reddit or Facebook, 4chan is practically invincible when it comes to manipulation.
>>
>>128244053
After a while you start seeing the exact same threads posted over and over again. Contrary to popular views the shills does not promote certain ideas. Their goal is simply to disrupt the board. Any real attempt to organize political action will be flooded with spam.
>>
>>128245219
>Some of them just following dumb scripts
This is how you know there are shills. Real people don't repeat themselves hundred times over.
>>
Donald trump supporters are equivalent to niggers. You are now called white niggers
>>
>anybody who isn't a rural or suburban retard is a shill
>>
>>128244053
Media Matters and ShareBlue exist
>>
>>128244053
>Convince me shills exist.

It is in some people's best personal financial interest to lie to people.
>>
>>128245219
They are still here. Yesterday and today they are quite active. What they use however are python scripts that can connect to proxies that allow them automate posting. They buy 4fhan passes by the truckload too. How do I know this? Their bots sometime fail, and you will get weird repeats of the same text, sometimes the text are the commands, such as Sys.Exit() and Initiate(whatever) or if(time.wait > 5) buy4chanpass etc...
>>
File: 1495107788348.jpg (616KB, 1600x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1495107788348.jpg
616KB, 1600x2048px
Anyone remember when the Assanges internet was cut off and the whole thing about him possibly having been captured blew up. We had the massive DDOS attacks after Wikileaks and then those weird PGP keys were released. There was an unreal amount of shilling happening in those threads when people were trying to crack those keys and were following bitcoin blockchains etc. It was the birth of sleepy posting too I believe. There's an archive version of that thread somewhere and it was like clockwork. The most blatant evidence of shilling if there ever was one.

Also just look at the random Niggers fucking white girl threads that pop up in multiples randomly. Those are clear slide attempts desu.
>>
>>128244142
I'd rather convince you why you should help me get to the beach for a week. (Actually, it's not the money. It's finding a place that won't scalp the shit out of me because I have dogs.)
>>
here's some shariablue code

initate(RebProtocol)
(RebProtocol) commenced
Shut down sequence started
if postermimic = nil then postermimic = true end
sysOnline = false end
System.Restart()
Trump.Sexist.bigotry_speechpattern capatcha.Google.answer = autofill button.ReplyThread = toggleyes
if CaptchaTime = >5 seconds run (Purchase_4chan_Pass)
run.Inform.BotOwner (Liz) print ("Please remove your bot from Thread (insert#), it is interfering with ours! Thanks, and have a good day!") end
run.Contact.Employer (Schlomo) print("There seems to be a mistake in the coding, commands may be visible to public users. Fix as soon as possible") if replytime == >1min run.Contact.Employer (Goldberg) if replytime == <1min sys.exit()
Run.Thread.Memory.Wipe Run.TheGoyim.Know Run_Shutdown Network_Disconnect NetworkOnline = false Sys.exit()

all the above code taken from this thread https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128164484/

if you still believe they don't exist, don't know what else to give you
>>
>>128244053

Im getting paid 75,- euros a month for posting pro eu messages. The main message must be that now, more then ever, it is neccesary for europe to unify because of the russians and trumpian usa.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.