[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here worked for the government?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7363.png (182KB, 573x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7363.png
182KB, 573x538px
It seems relatively redpilled and has good benefits, pension, etc.

Is it hard to move up the ranks? Would it be easy enough to get a federal job straight out of college?

What would the best degrees be for working in the government?
>>
>>128240706
you're a leech on society, kys
>>
You have to know someone basically.
>>
>>128240706
>Canada represented by a red haired feminist tranny

Pottery.
>>
>>128241592
You will continue to support the leeches on society, kys.
>>
>>128240706
Join the military and then use that as a springboard into some dumb government job and you should be comfy for quite some time.
>>
>>128240706
USAF. fucking sucked. welfare queens abound. join and you deserve to die for being either the weak minded cannon fodder or the soulless, cold hand that cranks the meat grinder. Only the latter deserves hell, though
>>
>>128241810
JUST
>>
Wait for the boomers to die off or retire then its open season for government jobs.

Seriously though it depends on what you want to do in the government because you can do damn near anything.
>>
>>128240706
It's incredibly bluepilled, has good benefits, and host the worst parasites of our species.

Any job where you can't be fired will ether attract or transform people into lazy pieces of shit that work like shit.

It's a comfy life if you don't mind being worthless and depressed.
>>
>>128240706
Comp-Sci fag here going to university.
I plan on selling my soul to the DOD at least for a few years to get experience. If I like it I'll stick around. If it's shit, i'll try and transition to something in the private sector.
>>
File: 1479586410979.png (764KB, 1062x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479586410979.png
764KB, 1062x800px
>>128240706
>>
>>128240706
Yeah I did, lousy payers.
>>
Govt is red pilled, are you 12?
>>
File: GetRaeked.jpg (77KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
GetRaeked.jpg
77KB, 323x450px
>>128240706
>>
Other than military, are you fat, black, lazy, female?

If not, good luck. Your best bet is to chnge your name to Laquisha and "identify."
>>
File: DayoftheGrill.png (51KB, 268x194px) Image search: [Google]
DayoftheGrill.png
51KB, 268x194px
>>128242483
>>128242974
>>
>>128242006
I'm getting a business degree but what do you think would net you the most interesting government jobs?
>>
I'm having a pretty good experience. Others don't obviously, but if they sound overly bitter then it was probably something with them rather than the environment. Don't let the tism influx cloud your judgement.
>>
>>128243712
What do you do? What degrees would be good for government jobs and what government jobs seem the most interesting to you?
>>
>>128244709
Analyst. And I just had a BS but something along the lines of international relations could help if you're doijng geopolitical work, or language if you want to be a linguist obviously. All in all, there are many positions in govt agencies that would look good with many different degrees so there would have to be some research on your part to get the whole picture.

As far as whats interesting? I hope to take an investigator job later on, something with more direct impact. I have a lot of friends who like what they do in the cybersecurity realm as well.
>>
>>128240706
the govt is paid using our paycheck taxes, we are all working for the government
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.