[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRAPS AREN'T GAY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: C4IaUFC.jpg (603KB, 1370x826px) Image search: [Google]
C4IaUFC.jpg
603KB, 1370x826px
Why do you hate trannies, /pol/?
>>
fuck off
>>
>>128238809
being an outcast degenerate makes you a subversive
>>
if you cannot separate your internal and external world you are literally less than human
>>
>>128238809
I am 95% confident that whoever made that picture compiled the manliest creatures to fill it up with. It really doesn't help your case at all.
>>
File: IMG_2845.jpg (27KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2845.jpg
27KB, 400x377px
>>128238809
You know. I really hate FDR for what he did to William Dudley Pelly. Who knows, maybe if he wasn't imprisoned and silenced for having a different view on fucking America and had a few more years to spread his message, we'd be in a better place know. Under the silver legion maybe. Whatever, it's just a pipe dream. I'm gonna neck myself because of that picture OP. I hope your happy.
>>
>>128238809
Also traps are gay af desu senpai
>>
I don't hate them. I do get very irritated when they try to claim that their feminine penis is the same as a vagina though. Anyway point is they don't have the full set of features I want in a woman and they never will and if I find I wasted an evening taking to a passing one when I could have spent that time chatting up and actual woman then I'm going to be upset. If I know up front then it's no biggie.
>>
>>128238809
>It's a TRANSformer thread
Enjoy liking dicks faggots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2YgZATW9SA
>>
File: VIyyirb.png (524KB, 323x738px) Image search: [Google]
VIyyirb.png
524KB, 323x738px
>>128239034
They're CUTE <3
>>
>>128239601
Looks like random high school nerd that everyone thought was going to shoot up the school.
>>
>>128239601
Is that not just a kid with long hair who has a depressing look on his the second the picture was taken?
>>
Damn It please douse yourself with gasoline and rid us of you.
>>
i got tricked by one in thailand, dont tell my friends
>>
>>128239601
looks more like an average /r9k/ school shooter
>>
>>128238809
Im a normal dude that crossdressers for degeneracy fun and i pass better then 99% of traps, poor lads.
>>
>>128240164
Being trans is just God making a mean joke.
>>
>>128238809

I don't hate them. I only wish they seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>128239814
SHE is a gorgeous anime waifu, bigot
>>
>>128238809
well u gotta have some dislikes in life
>>
File: Urfuwdx.png (466KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Urfuwdx.png
466KB, 1136x640px
>>128239956
>tricked
>>
File: 1496296455364.jpg (71KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496296455364.jpg
71KB, 500x600px
SAGE
>>
>trap thread on /b/
>theres only one trap post and the rest are faggot cross dressers who couldnt pass with ten tonne of makeup on
At least let me be gay without looking at your man jaws and shittily shaped bodies.
>>
>>128238809
Don't hate trannys mate.
I feel pity for them.

I hate the system that tells them it's normal.

Trannys have serious issues but never seek help cause of muh cultural zionism.
>>
>>128243154
Ok.
A man likes to sit back on a friday night, in his wifes best cocktail dress, high heels, lingerie a bottle of wine whilst watching the notebook.
Yeah whatever.
This bloke is not a retard.
If he does this in public yeah he a retard.

Your house your house.
In public is everyones house.
>>
>>128243154
>>128243541
>Don't hate trannys
>I feel pity for them.
>I hate the system that tells them it's normal.
>A man likes to sit back on a friday night, in his wifes best cocktail dress, high heels, lingerie a bottle of wine whilst watching the notebook.
But the problem there is it's the same system that tells him it's ok to do it in his home and public, and parade it out in public. You can not support that behavior in house and not support it in public. It's one in the same. Look at all the pride parades going on. You think Those people are the ones who keep it in house. What about the fact most gays have been or have molestation and raped minor's. How can you say it's ok to do those things in ones own house when it's affecting the public. I really want to hear your or someones repose to this.
>>
>>128243541
What if he has a Standard Fuck Party at his house and it's geared to bug chasers
GRIDS is spread to all the faggots that attended
after which all must go on disablity anh have their Fag disease treatments subsidized by the state and our tax dollars
They have no impacted the entire community through acts in their private residence
I kinda think I just invalidated your
>he's not hurting anyone since the act is done in the privacy of his own home
argument
It makes what he's doing in private just as degenerate as the people who do it in public
>>
>>128238809
>>
>>128245040
hive minding with a leaf
>my life is complete senpai
>>
>>128238809
Trannies aren't traps. I'm gonna take it one step further and say that traps are basically limited to 2d with very, VERY peculiar exceptions. When 4chan says "trap", the kind of person they are mentioning isn't someone you find by walking on the street.
>>
>>128245116
>>128245221
Keep protecting your people burger. Maybe one day we will be united and save the world from this madness.
>>
No one has a actual response so anyone's questions. Fucking SAGE this again. You degenerate faggots have no ground to stand on.
Don't bother responding, You lost both the political and social debate.
>>
>>128246199
>>128247799
Digits prove my point. You faggots need nothing more then mentally hospital to sure your disease.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.