[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they /ourholsters/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170602-232518.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170602-232518.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I have 2 cloak tucks, but may need one of these for my car. The price can't be beat.
>>
Shameful self bumparoni
>>
>>128236537
Who are these madmen?
>>
You've never heard of alien gear holsters?
>>
is this the new gaming gear?
>>
if it didn't have an alien head on it I might get one.
>>
>>128238110
Non gun owner detected. Flag says burger wtf?
>>
>>128238196
Wouldn't it be worth it to pay the $14.88?
>>
>>128236537
>>128237776
>>128237977
>>128238239
Are you for fucking real right now? Everyone, pay close attention, this is what an actual shill looks like. Someone who has never been on this board before, and pretends to for the sake of selling some shitty "redpilled" product.
>>
File: tfwgudprice.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tfwgudprice.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>128236537
AYY LMAO
>>
>>128238468
>he doesn't want sponsors

shamless bump of shill bread
>>
Ill shill for you for free holsters
>>
>>128238468
Not a shill. Showed up on kikebook and thought of the notorious hacker 4chan and felt the need to share.
>>
>>128236537
>He doesn't just tuck it in his waistband
>>
>>128239596
Real life isn't vidya or the movies.
>>
>>128236537

no one else commenting on the price.

really though I have their iwb holsters and they feel pretty good, I might pick one up.

that alien head tho
>>
>>128239840
The alien head is gay as fuck. Would not buy/10
>>
File: FREEDOM.png (624KB, 3336x1755px) Image search: [Google]
FREEDOM.png
624KB, 3336x1755px
>>128239596
>not having car holster
>one in middle console
>one in each side compartment
>one in passenger glovebox
>one under every seat
>ten in trunk
>one on each side of waistband
>two under car
>one on each ankle
>one in buttcrack
>one under hood
>one in waistcarrier
>two in shoulder holsters
>one tatted on forehead
>breifgun
>small firearm concealed in facial hair
>buttrockā„¢

Non-American detected
>>
>>128239596
You gotta go back.
>>
After seeing this post I bought one for my car. I'm stoked. I've had mine in my mid console and Its been getting in the way.
>>
>>128240374
I'm using one of those rubber covered magnets under the column but it's kind of iffy in Chicago. Not sure if just being in the car is considered "concealed" and I don't want to be the test case.
>>
>>128238468
Just shut the fuck up. Shill or no shill I just bought one because of this post.
>>
>the price cant be beat
>14.88
>the price cant be beat

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>128236537
based af
>>
>>128240655
I live in Memphis so it's all good. Arkansas, Tennessee, and Mississippi allows you to ride with a loaded pistol. Feels good man.
>>
WTF I love Alienware now
>>
>buy babbys first holster and firearm for concealed carry years ago
>early days of Aliengear
>muh marketing
>muh low prices
>muh 2 month lead time
>muh Shit retention when it arrives
>muh injection molded not Kydex shell doesn't even cover trigger guard
>call Ag
>huh lol oh well that's the right shell, you pay shipping in and out maybe we can fix

Fuck Aliengear

GCode, Safariland, Trex are actually worth a shit

If you want a car holster, Safariland quick clip system mount is like 15 bucks and you can use it with ALS/SLS or anybody else like trex who makes Safariland hole pattern compatible holsters without being stuck with AG pos trash
>>
>>128236537
i'm so confused right now why is somebody viraling their cop killing holster on /pol/
>>
>>128241581
Had mine for 2 years. Made from kydex, covers the trigger guard. Lead time sucked, about 6 weeks. But lifetime warranty with unlimited free kydex swaps? Anyways my post wasn't to sell or praise the holsters, just the price for these car mounts. Not sure if it's targeted at certain people or just an accident? When I see things like a price @ 14.88 for a right wing item/service/product I can't help but think it's on purpose.
>>
>>128241996
>not 14.((((((((99))))))))
once in a while you'll see 89
but that one is an assured shout out to a certain market
>>
>>128241996
Aliengear shells are not Kydex

It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Various types of thermoplastic have different properties fit for different uses--Safariland STX for example, softer, but far more durable with SLS system that Kydex is too brittle for people slamming hoods forward or someone trying to rip gun out

But it isn't Kydex, that is a brand name for a particular variety of thermoplastic
>>
>>128236537
Just bought one. Fuck it. Even if it's shitty, it's only 15 bucks. I'd rather use this than my center console.
>>
>>128241581
Crossbreed. Mine worn down from so much carry over time, that the leather started to get pliable behind the shell, which caused the gun to press with pressure into the shell and snap it. They replaced it no charge at all in any way. This was from when they first got started too before they treated the backs of the leather and before they issued customer numbers to people. They still replaced it and told me no matter what they will replace it even if I don't have a customer number. Still don't have one. I can give it to anyone I want and Crossbreed will still replace it forever.
>>
just a reminder to keep your calm when pulled over with this lmao
>>
>>128236537
I have an early aliengear holster that I bought for my Sig. Breddy gud.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.