[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Code of Law

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

America is a dying empire because no one respects its founding code and principles.
>>
>posting cultural appropriation

GET OUT CIS SHITLORD
>>
>>128235232
hahahaha what?
>>
If anything it's the opposite. The average American is oppressed by the rule of law, while the elites are able to get away with what they want due to wealth and influence.

See, disproportionate incarceration rates of minorities, corporations choosing to break the law because of ineffectual penalties, and the fact that no major bank has been charged and convicted for the great recession. Rule of law is just a tool to control the people
>>
>>128235525
Nice. I like your point of view.
>>
>>128235525
>>128235646
Also don't forget lobbying, which is the only way to get your voice heard by your representatives. This costs major dosh, and reinforces the control rich interests have on washington since they're able to convince our representatives to craft laws that benefit them at the expense of the common good. (net neutrality, AHCA and repeal of obamacare, sky high pricing of pharmaceuticals, and withdrawal from the Paris Agreement)

tl;dr Fuck the rule of law
>>
>>128235525
Then it's not the rule of law, but the rule of men.
Muh Constitutional Fundamtalists have been lying to us and themselves all this time.
>>
>>128236725
The way I see it, it's like Communism.
Great in theory, but when you add humans into the mix it starts fucking up
>>
>>128237195
Oddly, the humans that fuck it up are the ones at the top. Simply mow them down like tall poppies periodically and problem solved.
>>
>>128235525
OP said the founding code and principles. What we have now is nothing like the principles the country was founded on.
>>
>>128237385
>implying that would be any better
Better hope you're a land owning white man.
>>
>>128235120
Pic related is cool

We should just go back to that simple shit. Painting each other up, barbecues, tilling the earth, dancing round a fire. Medieval people worked fewer hours and drank beer all day.
>>
>>128237385
What makes you believe the founding code and principles were meant to serve us? Do you really believe every piece of advertising is true and every rich fuck really wants to help you if only you'll sacrifice your time, interests and lives for them?
>being this cucked
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.