[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotta admit...this is funny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>>
>>128234949
what did bill maher do recently -- I'm out of the loop
>>
>>128234949
He'll be fine.
>>
>>128235058
He said nigger on tv
>>
Quite frankly, I'm surprised Maher lasted as long as he did with how often he shits on Islam. Granted, he does attempt to shit on Christianity twice as often, but still.
>>
>>128235058
said "house nigga: on tv
>>
>>128235331
Not "nigga" homeboy dropped a hard r. The absolute madman.
>>
>>128235155
So?
>>
Lolol
>>
Support his and everyone else's right to say nigger. Look past his political beliefs for one minute and think of the big picture here.
>>
This is pretty funny. After the Kathy Griffin thing the left were like, muh first ammendment, and now they're going to have to attack Bill Maher.
>>
>>128235058
got himself fired
>>
I hope the liberals dismember him.
>>
>>128234949
I've seen this same joke done by 4 different people today.
>>
>>128234949

Isn't it funny that saying a "no-no" word is considered to be anywhere in the ballpark as holding up the severed head of a sitting president in our fucked up culture?
>>
>>128236464
Hmmm......that is (((funny)))
>>
>>128235058

Apparently, he committed some sort of liberal naughty, politico forgives him, and if any other white male in the country did this on national TV, they will be crucified unless they have pink hair or chopped their dick off to feel more female.
>>
>>128235265
Bill Maher is a filthy kike. That should tell you everything you need to know about him.
>>
He's married to a nigress and quite beholden to her. Of course this doesn't matter - he's obviously exploiting her with his mere hwite male existence and therefore is implicitly racist.

>>128236124
>>128236290
AFL.
>>
I kinda like Bill tho...

hes an insufferable cunt, but hes a slightly more tolerable insufferable cunt than the rest of them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.