[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a Civic Ethno-Globalist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: danmadeline_ethgloflag.png (12KB, 836x532px) Image search: [Google]
danmadeline_ethgloflag.png
12KB, 836x532px
I believe that due to the many superior qualities of the white race, we should expand throughout the world and rule. I do not believe in the eradication of other cultures, only the globalization of our one true one.

Pic related, it's my flag.
>>
>>128234357
Why are you a cuck?
>>
inb4 cuck also.
>>
File: download.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9KB, 239x211px
>>128234729
>>128234804
>>
>>128234898
Kek, cuck.
Seriously though, why people has their place, an ethnic home for every race.
>>
>>128235021
Because, historically, shitskins and niggers have been unable to build anything up. It's our duty to help them, and I'm willing to globalize for that.
>>
>>128235167
But globalising would lose some ignored your culture too. Why would you undergo your white duty at such a cost.
>>
>>128235428
It's a small price to pay, besides, most of white/European will have insured protection, that's where the 'ethno' part comes in. I am a white supremacist.
>>
>>128235751
Okay. Why say you want to keep other cultures alive though? Isn't that against your beliefs?
>>
>>128235847
Because not all shitskins and niggers are awful, and I believe culture has a right to exist. Also, see pic related- a small amount of Africans stretch to 120+IQ
>>
>>
>>128236024
>>128236048
That sounds like shitty logic. Anyways, what do you think about the Jews and ghetto culture?
>>
>>128236139
How is it shitty? What ideologoy are you?
I hate kikes who want to destroy the whites, and ghetto niggers need to be fixed somehow.
>>
>>128236226
I'm Ethno-CapFasc, like a more racist Pinochet. Good job hating nigger culture, objectively the worst part about America.
>>
>>128237073
You didn't answer me. I want to debate, I believe my ideology to be the best.
>>
>>128235167
Ya like fucking egypt, mesopotamia, rome, sumeria, china, indus river civilization, greece etc right? Fucking non-whites are totally incapable of creating civilization unlike the white man.
>debating with low iq hicks
what the fuck am I spending my time on now?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.