[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy Youtube Tickle Videos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: creepy_shit.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_shit.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Holy fucking shit, it's everywhere. The view counts on some of these videos is disgusting. Searching for "kids getting tickled" on youtube or google brings up tons upon tons of extremely creepy amateur videos, most shot on phones. It's blatantly obvious that these sick fucks are deliberately skirting as close to the gray area as possible while still being able to keep plausible deniability. Hell, if you search "kids getting tickled" on youtube, you get the extremely specific search "little kids getting tickled" suggested in the drop down.

Some of the videos seem to be made in good faith, but most, like pic related, are obviously not. Shit like the kids being skimpily dressed, the tickler restraining the child's arms, the tickler lying the child flat and then approaching from their lower torso, etc.

What's worse is that it's obvious that child abusers use this to ease their children into it. By making regular tickling sessions with cameras an expected and seemingly fun part of the child's routine, they're able to more easily groom the child to engage in more sexual behaviors down the line.

This is literally their equivalent of a training potty or tricycle. Fucking disgusting subhumans.
>>
>>128232916
>Tickling
Get out with this softcore newfaggotry. Search for "webcam video from" and sort by number of views. You'll get 12 yo fields twerking in your face
>Getting of to tickles
Shit taste senpai
>>
lets spam /pol/ until we all forget about it in a week
>>
File: keep-calm-and-kill-pedo-s.png (36KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-kill-pedo-s.png
36KB, 600x700px
>>128233288
>Search for "webcam video from"
i just tried to see if it was true. didnt even have to sort the list.

fuck, now im a fucking list.
>>
>>128232916
why are you searching for videos of children getting tickled, anon?
>>
>>128233288
>>128233604
fuck you, I'm on the list now

fucking sick...
>>
>>128233288
>webcam video from
this is what i got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX9vsLavqXs
>>
File: nyc.jpg (72KB, 425x300px) Image search: [Google]
nyc.jpg
72KB, 425x300px
I fell down a YouTube k hole once and found a bunch of bathtime videos, The thumbnails of some of these had very young kids (too old for the "naked baby bottom" thing to apply) with their asses sticking up out of the water and that sort of thing. I knew better than to click on any of this shit, but it's out there. One guy had a playlist with dozens of these collected. I'd love to give more specifics, but I don't trust my connection or machine enough to nose around in that bullshit.
>>
>>128234994
Reading over this it sounds bloggy. The point I meant to make is that these are still there. I saw the playlist months ago and I'm pretty sure the videos on it were years old.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nv38FOrN1A

what i got
>>
>>128233604
Why doesn't youtube do anythibg about that shit? Isn't Google even developing an ai to track hateful comments while they have thousands of borderline cp vids with hundreds of thousand of views?
>>
>>128232916
To be honest 70% of pedos are probably dumb as fuck, so I'm cool with tye FBI using ths stuff as honeypots.
During gamergate /pol/ & /v/ came across the 'daddy finger' crap made by a pajeet & rogue AI designed fo kids marketing. Shit was so creepy.
>>
>>128235687
All videos uploaded to YouTube are automatically named "webcam video from +date" until you change it. The sheer amount of videos from infinite number of topics being uploaded everyday makes it impossible to monitor. In their defense, if you report it they usually delete it.
>>
>>128232916
(((google))) has a pedophile agenda
>>
Guys guys, wanna hear something cool?

Search "novinha dançando funk anos" on youtube.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.