[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chads are overrated retards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 320ef16974489a64.png (40KB, 485x319px) Image search: [Google]
320ef16974489a64.png
40KB, 485x319px
The typical life cycle of a chad
>be born with good genetics
>start sports in grade school
>go on to play in high school/college
>get a lot of pussy during high school/college
>generally live like a complete retard due to lack of self reflection because no suffering
>either get a degree and work in sales, or work in landscaping
>make 60k per year
>get a divorce by 42
>pay alimony
>get a 2nd wife who has two kids
>slightly resent them but put up with it
>become a low-key functioning alcoholic
>LARP like you are still a chad like you were in your teens/20's
>die without accomplishing anything

Every person who has changed things in history was a fucked up weirdo. Hitler, Aberham Lincoln, Columbus, most Biblical figures, Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Franklin Roosevelt (sort of, born into wealth though), and the list goes on.

Fuck chads, weirdos are always the ones who change history.
>>
>>128232134
The point is to enjoy your life and find fulfilment. You don't have to change history to do that, in fact most of the people that did , didn't actually find happiness doing that either.

Chads have a good time in their early life. It's ok to be jealous. Just find what makes you happy and focus on that
>>
>>128232134
lmao trying to justify being a fat low-t turbo virgin shrimp dick NEET?

topkek, your insecurity is showing
>>
>>128232134
This is me except I am 29. 80k. I am working on a few things.
>>
>>128232134
>Every person who has changed things in history was a fucked up weirdo
What are you on about. George Washington was a turbo Chad.
As was
>Alexander the great
>Julius Caesar
>Nobunaga

Almost every major world figure in history is definition Chad.
>>
>>128236299
You can't tell me any of those figures played football in their adolescence.
>>
Chad is a pitiable creature, and he will suffer greatly in this life or the next.

BUT I see a lot of NEETs and Wizards who are not using their suffering to their advantage and will end up living a hard life here, and still suffering for their sins, because they allow bitterness and the fleeting illusions of worldly success to drive them into a different type of sin. Rather than accepting their suffering and focusing on the next life, in which they will be rewarded; they keep their eyes fixed firmly on this world and thus will suffer needlessly in both worlds.

>>128236436
I'm pretty sure George Washington did.
>>
>>128235203
how tall r u
>>
>>128236299
The roman legends, yeah those guys were chads. Except the philosophers, obviously.

Every major figure post-enlightenment era was not a chad though. Most of them were fucked up weirdos with fucked up childhoods.
>>
>>128236874
There is sort of a gap that people cross where they use their beta suffering to propel themselves to do something great. This separates the bitter miserable beta fag from the person who does something legendary.
>>
>>128232134
Best men were born freaks then S O R T E D T H E M S E L V E S O U T and became good strong mrn.
>>
Am I a chad ?
>>
>>128232134
People such as the one you described are born and live as the media puppet, you as an outlier have the advantage to be above their influence, but making a difference is the hard part.
>>
hey guys, divorce lawyer here. I see shit like what OP is talking about all the time. Divorce is some shit.
>>
>>128236874
Well said, anon
>>
>>128237802
Most of my family have been divorced 1-2, sometimes up to 4 times.

All of my friend's family have also been divorced multiple times.

I have seen the lifecycle of the chad, and how divorce almost always occurs in the late 30's-mid-40's. The chad is always cucked with alimony/child support, but ends up buying a $90,000 house somehwhere, and then buying a small boat.

He spends a lot of time going to the bar after work and going boating on the weekends, usually gets re-married to a woman who is a bit nicer than his first wife, but usually brings in kids that he does not like very much. There is always tension between the Chad and the 2nd wife's kids.

These chads never do shit for society or with their lives. They are like retarded man-children, despite being good looking or whatever, although they usually have started balding and developing a beer belly in their 40's
>>
If you can't fuck a decent bitch you aren't trying hard enough. You don't have to be a 10/10 model either. Just quit being a pussy.
>>
>>128238973
Fucking women has nothing to do with this post. I am not an alpha and I have slept with somewhere around 14-16 women.

Women have nothing to do with anything, except that you probably have high-status or value if you have a very attractive woman. I think it was Bach that died a virgin?
>>
>>128239271
Newton and he never washed his hair
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.