[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right Wing Militias

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 750x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 750x514px
Are Right Wing/Neonazi Militias a real threat or It's Liberal paranoia?
>>
>>128232074
nah I mean once in awhile you get a psycho autist that kills a bunch of kids in a school but the right wing really isn't a threat to anything.

The whole civil war meme is never going to happen.
>>
File: Getting rid of the bankers.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Getting rid of the bankers.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
>>128232220
This guy is mostly right. As long as the communist and racial annihaltion threat is very low right wing death squads never really do anything, even when organized.
Just look at where they do appear
>Weimar republic, which was under extreme communist threat
>1970's Italy when they were afraid the communist were going to take over. Mafia and right wing death squads teamed up to kill communist
>Chile when the communist were ruining the country
The right wing really only shows up when the left threatens to destroy nations. Like right fucking now
>>
They are LARPers 90% of the time
>>
>>128232074
i hear they are a thing in Italy but every where else probably larpers
>>
>>128232220
It'll happen as soon as trucking is automated and the white lower middle class finishes it's collapse
>>
>>128232074
realistically it won't happen in the near future.
but it also depends on the left.
if they push their agenda too far, then the right might start to get more and more extreme as a response.
mexico is safe though.
>>
>>128232074
read up on the aftermath of the oklahoma city bombing

the right wing militia movement was, at one point, a formidable oppositional force to the government

but since the bombing, it was basically neutered
>>
>>128232074
Nope, although Neo-Nazi's are actually just tattooed degenerates with no actual ties to NatSoc besides racism.
>>
They're just LARPers that like to have field exercises a few times a year. Basically grown up airsoft wars.
>>
I'm so glad communists in the US are starting to actually procure guns.

Bash the fash, Class War Now!
>>
>>128232074
Mostly paranoia

They know that they will lose hard especially in the usa if theres a right vs left war. Thats why theyre kind of scared
>>
>>128234082
The only place where Nazis are a real things is in Eastern Ukranie
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.