[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any Muslims on here want to actually have an intellectual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: o-ISLAM-facebook.jpg (572KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ISLAM-facebook.jpg
572KB, 2000x1000px
Do any Muslims on here want to actually have an intellectual debate about some points I'd like to raise on Islam?

Also, if any other challengers want to join, please don't spam retarded bullshit, lets try to actually help our case here.

Here are my points:
>Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha at the age of 9
What this essentially means is that he had sex with her, after the marriage (which was at age 6), when she was only 9 years old
>you don't need Islam to be a good human being, in the same sense, Islam DOES NOT make you a good person, YOU make YOU a good person
>you don't need to be Muslim to be charitable (to pay Zakat)
>there are verses in the Quran that instruct Muslims to, during Jihad, find and kill as many non believers as possible, after giving them a "chance" to repent
So my question for that is, if you don't do this, what REALLY makes you a Muslim? It seems there are Jihads going on every few months, why aren't you joining? Considering the fact that thousands of Muslim women and children are being slaughtered by Isreal and, well, other Muslims.
>Islam, like Christianity, teaches that un-wedded sex (Zinaa) is a sin, and is punishable in this life and the after life
Do you think that this sexuall repression, especially of young teens, is a good thing? It seems to cause a lot of frustration with the millions of muslims living in the west, and even in Saudi, where prostitution is rampant

Debate me.
>>
File: consanguinity in the ME.jpg (84KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
consanguinity in the ME.jpg
84KB, 640x452px
>>128231866
>muslims
>intellectual debate
Haha so funny joke.
>>
>>128231980
Give them a chance, my dear American.
>>
>>128231866
You may as well have an intellectual debate with a snake.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170602-214515.png (130KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170602-214515.png
130KB, 480x854px
>implying anything that Muslims do makes sense

There's a reason that Muslims and the left don't want jokes making fun of them, because people will see what horseshit thier idealogy is when pit to scrutiny.
>>
>>128232506
I know where you're coming from, because of the Islamic practice of Taqiya... well we are at a point now where even if a Muslim does try to bullshit, he can be called out on it immediately becasue the Internet... Taqiya was only useful to Muslims when information was scarce and uncertain.
>>
>>128231866
>debating religion
Is this a fetish of those with an IQ between 95 and 120?
>>
>>128232710
Most Muslims cherry pick the Quran too, like, oh I'll pray one time a day becasue thats all I have time for, and oh, I'll smoke cigarettes but I won't smoke weed or drink alcohol. I won't do half the shit the Quran tells me to do but hey atleast I'm a virgin until marriage...
>>
>>128231980
>pic
No way.
I can't believe this.
How long until liberals start defending inbreeding?
>>
>>128233252
goats and little boys don't count right?
>>
>>128233284
Inbreeding is also permitted in Islam (you are allowed to Marry and have children with your cousins). Sisters and everything else doesnt count though.
>>128233402
Come on... if were debating proper muslims here, then theres no way they will have fucked a goat or boy becasue sex with animals and sex with the same sex is absolutley haram...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.