[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much longer until the breakdown of society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Wack.jpg (57KB, 468x263px) Image search: [Google]
Wack.jpg
57KB, 468x263px
We need a fresh start. A societal collapse should provide the clean slate we need to begin society again. I'm personally looking forward to the apocalypse. It's really taking its damn time though.
>>
>>128228699
There will be no collapse.
>>
>>128228699

HERE'S AN IDEA:

HOW ABOUT YOU SIMPLY COMMIT SUICIDE?!?

PROBLEM SOLVED, FAGGOT
>>
>>128228835
but y
>>
>>128228999
I might've only if you got quads.
>>
>>128228699
You are not ready to start over.
You're still waiting for the society you despise to make your decisions for you.
>>
>>128228699
Modern society is a rotting corpse. Either we continue to live inside this dead disgusting thing and suffer, or we start the fire that burns it so something new may rise like a phoenix from the ashes.

Who among us will start the fire?
>>
Never fgt
Even if the US goes full South Africa there would still be society. You'd just get killed by noggers more
>>
>>128231283
Bane-pilled as fuck.
>>
>>128228699
I'm honestly wondering if we're experiencing the Great Filter of Fermi's Paradox right now.

We can't have a societal collapse at this point and expect humanity would ever get to the stars you fucktard. When religious shitholes like Pakistan have nukes, and people attach some religious fatwa on everything or some shit we're going to wash whatever potential our species had down the drain.

Stupid dumbasses like yourself are literally a cancer for society, and should be taken out back and shot.
>>
File: 1483650830446.jpg (163KB, 650x560px) Image search: [Google]
1483650830446.jpg
163KB, 650x560px
>>128231283
Almost anyone on /pol/ could do it, but by some stroke of fate nobody has been so inclined as to do it yet.
>>
Do we just yell redpill to identify eachother? I mean I would like to find others with similar minds among the despair.
>>
File: 1489517865439.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489517865439.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>128232341
>We can't have a societal collapse at this point and expect humanity would ever get to the stars you fucktard.

You're pretty dense if you think that Humanity wouldn't be able to rebuild, or that nuclear arsenals would need to be involved at all. There is a plethora of ways it could play out that would actually be MORE conducive to Human space exploration than letting the issues plaguing us continuously gestate.
>>
>>128231283
>t. fat basement dweller who wouldn't last a day without structured society
>>
File: Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (214KB, 1200x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg
214KB, 1200x1369px
>>128231283

a brother of the light
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.