[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So are you fucking retards going to actually organize and do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: monkeygesture1.jpg (19KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
monkeygesture1.jpg
19KB, 236x354px
So are you fucking retards going to actually organize and do something to help Net Neutrality or are you going to continue being a fucking DTrump psyop?
>>
Why should I, a conservative, support net neutrality? Make your case.
>>
>>128225238
Do you want the internet to be free safe haven for communal spiritual and enlightening progress of hummanity or do you want it to be another tool of the mass media industry destroying free thought itself?
>>
>>128224605
But honestly the fact botters are using fake comments and leaked personal information to comment on the FCC and vote and shit should tell you that it's bad.
>>
>>128225601

As a conservative, I already get censored and banned on major social-media platforms for expressing my thoughts, so the negative outcome you describe is already here for me, and nobody on the left wants to do anything about it.
>>
just wait till 2020 when Trump and the FCC block 4chan worldwide
then it will be too late
>>
>>128226416
That's because the social-media platforms you use aren't freedom areas of the internet.

The one you're talking on right now is, but when net neutrality is destroyed sites like this are going to be blocked sooner or later.

Also, stop thinking about yourself, think about what's good for everybodys ideas and beliefs not just your own.
>>
>>128226416
The idea of net neutrality is to stop any kind of suppression anywhere on the net, so if you want to be able to express your opinions without being censored then you automatically support net neutrality.
>>
>>128227021
> The one you're talking on right now is, but when net neutrality is destroyed sites like this are going to be blocked sooner or later.

Even if true, I'm not worried about /pol/, to be honest. The board is too far gone with gullible dumbasses who suck LARPer cock 24/7.

> Also, stop thinking about yourself, think about what's good for everybodys ideas and beliefs not just your own.

I don't care about liberals.
>>
>>128227312
>The idea of net neutrality is to stop any kind of suppression anywhere on the net, so if you want to be able to express your opinions without being censored then you automatically support net neutrality.

Then we don't have net neutrality, so it's not possible to remove it.
>>
File: supression.png (157KB, 1312x742px) Image search: [Google]
supression.png
157KB, 1312x742px
>>128227491
It's not about liberals or minority groups it's about humanity.

The reason the boards are dying is because of the mods supressing things.
Especially on 8ch, head of the psyop snake.
~see attached image

>>128227610
And yes we do have net neutrality because your able to post here with your opinions.

Maybe not on every site, because it's down to the site owner. but the fact you are able to access such a freedom loving domain is evidence of itself that it exists. When net neutrality dies you wont be able to.

And when it does die because people like you seemingly don't care, then anything and everything can be censored at certain times to heavily increase control over things such as elections and other important decisions this apparent democracy gives people control over.

How can you be against freedom dude.
Make some actual points.

Freedom of speech is being targetted
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.