[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ffs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Vagina_lady.jpg (925KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Vagina_lady.jpg
925KB, 2048x1536px
This is my wife Carol. My coworker just showed me this pic he found. I forbade her from attending any women's empowerment marches but she obviously disobeyed my orders. She told me that she was visiting her sister who is dying from cancer (medulloblastoma) that day... How should she punish /pol/?
>>
u won't do anything. cuz ur a white boi
>>
>>128223068
I know it's fake but why would you be married to something like that
>>
She's into anal and foot play.
>>
>>128223068
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>128223068
Make her look in the mirror for 3 seconds. Jesus christ.
>>
>>128223068
Put her on a treadmill.
>>
>>128223068
Why are fat ugly women so fixated on their sloppy cunts ?
>>
No need to make fun of her looks guys...
>>
>>128223068
A good long spanking

Pls upload footage so we can judge your technique
>>
>>128223068
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>128223068
Hide all her Twinkies.
>>
>>128225148
OP is a Russian agent. He probably knows how they hacked the election.
>>
Wallahi, anon! You do know the punishment according to Allah for such debauchery is stoning, do you not?
She is very islamophobic for not dressing modestly and she must be made aware of this sin.
Inshallah good friend, may Allah's hand guide you.
>>
>>128223068
carol is fat
>>
>>128224726
literally no other physical assets to offer.
>>
Stoning may be a bit harsh but I like the direction we're heading in. Thank you my islam friend.
>>
>>128223068
Why would you lie about being married to a fat ugly feminist? Shouldn't you be on /gif/ pointing out all the girls you went to highschool with?
>>
>>128223068
Support Carol!
>>
>>128223068
Let me, Jamal, fuck her for you d-dawg. My BBC will make her s-scream... yo. You no she want it. Fo real.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.