[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not So Great: 94,983,000 Americans Not in the Labor Force in May

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496186046016.jpg (41KB, 416x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496186046016.jpg
41KB, 416x315px
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/not-so-great-94983000-americans-not-labor-force-may

Wow....
>>
tsk tsk tsk...what now, ameriga?
>>
I knew Trump would be a bad president. It's time for him to release his taxes.
>>
>>128221507
20% of those are elderly or disabled
the rest are welfare leeches and probably 50% black
>>
That's roughly a third of the nation. Are they including retired people and children in this to pump the numbers up like they do with suicides in gun deaths & spics being labeled as white in police records?
>>
>>128221507
>tfw I'm a statistic
>>
>>128221802

Cant be 50% black, there arent enough blacks in the US to make up that big a number.
>>
>>128221802

I have a gay friend who keeps getting fired for incompetency, and he always takes months off to live on the government dime. He got fired weeks ago, and he's going on a vacation halfway across the country on the government dime to hang out with gays.
>>
File: 1489096432148.png (312KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489096432148.png
312KB, 900x900px
end the welfare state > end 90% of the country's problems
>>
>>128221848

yes, they're counting retired people, children, the disabled, and prisoners to make this number sound scarier
>>
>>128221848
But the number of Americans not in the labor force – meaning they are neither working nor looking for work – increased by 608,000 to 94,983,000 in May, close to the record high of 95,102,000 in December 2016. The not-in-the-labor-force number includes retirees, students, homemakers, the disabled, and others who have stopped looking for work for whatever reason.

From article
>>
>>128222220

how much money does he get?

If i get fired where i live i get like 500 dollars a month lol

would need to get at least 2k fedbux to make it doable
>>
>>128222220

wow thats like FIVE twos there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.