[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your honest opinion of Rex Tillerson?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

What's your honest opinion of Rex Tillerson?
>>
>>128220922
his comments about Paris accord kind of pissed me off. he sounds like he's practically a climate change shill. we need people to stop validating their delusions.
>>
File: Yum.jpg (234KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yum.jpg
234KB, 900x1200px
>>128220922
Reminds me of my dad. Quiet, hardworking white man, who bring the food at the table at the end of the day. This guy just does it in a bigger scale without being your typical douchebag CEO.
>>
>>128220922
rides a harley so pretty god damn American
>>
>>128220922
Ignoramus.

Definitely compromised.
>>
>>128220922
True fucking patriot. God-fearing, American loving Grandpa.
>>
Super competent. Modest. Quiet.

I like him, but he's allowing Jared to make huge strides in influence because he just doesn't know how to put his foot down or keep subordinates in line
>>
>>128221594

sup shill ;)
>>
File: NH3nJg3.png (110KB, 480x270px)
NH3nJg3.png
110KB, 480x270px
>>128220922

Quiet and gets the job done, unlike the two previous schmuks who glorified in their celebrity.

Until/unless he utterly fucks something up, he's under the radar, which is about as high of praise as I can give for a politician.
>>
>>128220922
Needs to stay in his lane. His vocal support for Paris was unnecessary and is only useful for the media to use it against Pres Trump. As as far as the State dept goes he'll be forgotten the day he leaves office.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128220922

State Department needs to be cleaned up some more.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: 1496455444049.png (570KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
1496455444049.png
570KB, 720x875px
>>128222636
Hey frankie tell me aboot the beetles
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (289KB, 618x1566px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
289KB, 618x1566px
>>128221141
>>128220922

Leaving the paris accord makes his job harder, realistically

also it would be too fucking obvious to have the CEO of Exxon fucking mobil shilling the president against the climate agreement, don't you think?
>>
>>128220922
I have no way to form an honest opinion about Mr. Tillerson, as my only connection to him is through the media.
Can you say otherwise?
>>
>>128220922
unqualified
>>
>>128220922
He works for a faggot
>>
Based. Told Ramadan supporters there won't be any celebrations by or in the state department.
>>
>>128220922
He seems like a straight shooter and a no nonsense kind of guy and I don't even like trump
>>
I continue to enjoy his apparently stoic, poker-faced, and balanced approach, and I continue to be sometimes disconcerted about some of the things he says. But actually I haven't been paying too much attention to him lately.

I don't think I'm going to wind up with a more well-developed criticism of him until maybe the Fall or so, assuming the Trump administration has had by then enough time to shuffle itself and hit more of a steady stride.
>>
Extremely low key.

And that's alright. Trump is wild, so Tillerson balances him out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.