[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kekism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Russia.png (2MB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Russia.png
2MB, 900x600px
Hello from Russia, /pol/
What if I tell you that Kekism is very popular in Russia? Yes seriously! In many social networks different groups are posting memes about Pepe, Great Donald and Adolf Alois Navalny. Now I'd like to tell you about how Kekism introduced in Russia. So, darkest times started in 2013. In Russia the Great Meme War started earlier than in other countries, in 2013 and ended in 2017 when Ukrainian government blocked meme-war battlefield - VKontakte, social network. In late 2016 when Russians realized that they're loosing the war, first Kekistani Regiments were introduced. The first regiment was 88th Kekistani-Russian Meme Regiment "Russland". Others was just a low-quality copies of Legendary 88th regiment. This brave meme posters was fighting hard for Donald Trump and Europe without zionists, jews, refugees (and Ukrainians) but luck wasnt on their side. All of them was blocked in Ukrainian Internet-space... Rest in Peace, brave soldiers...
But today we want to restore legendary meme-posting regiment. We need brave soldiers to fight against femenists, muslims and Val-der-maar Pung-Ting. Our leader is so fucking awesome politician, straight white nationalist, capitalist - Alexey Navalny.

So, what is our goals?

1. We need to help our candidate become president of Russia.
2. Destroy Muslims in our country.
3.Popularize Pepe and Kek-culture
4. make and post funny pics lol what else
5. Gain independence from Russia and create our Russian-Kekistani Peoples Republic.

So, /pol/ what do you think about us? Help us to make great Republic, join our fight!

kek
>>
File: il_340x270.1179685720_ah18.jpg (31KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1179685720_ah18.jpg
31KB, 340x270px
>>128220824

get rid of putin and be friends with eastern europe please
>>
>>128221061
Dear, young people in Russia want this, we hate Putin, because he's a corrupt president, a murderer, a censor of all Runet
>>
>>128221061
donate your meme if you want us to make a revolution
>>
>>128221388

Putin = KGB = Russian Mafia

Get rid of him
Be friends with Eastern Europe
Stop being friends with Turks and Iranians they are not your friends. E Europeans are your friends. Stop making wars with your brothers.
>>
>>128221885
If Navalny will be a president of RF,what have low chanse,Because the old people (read like fucking Communists) vote for Putin, and they are more than 60%,we will be a friend with eastern europe,but Putin and propoganda on tv is preventing us
>>
I took the I Side With quiz to see how much I agree with Navalny, but it doesn't seem to have his party? It's my understanding that he's part of the Progress Party; is there another name for it? The only ones on the ISW site are United Russia, Party of Growth, Liberal Democratic Party, Republican Party, Yabloko, A Just Russia, Communist Party, Rodina, Russian Party of Pensioners for Justice, Communist Party of Social Justice, and Green Alliance.
My apologies for my complete lack of knowledge of Russian politics.
>>
File: von Neumann(1).jpg (4MB, 1134x890px) Image search: [Google]
von Neumann(1).jpg
4MB, 1134x890px
>>128220824
RU has demonstrated comprehensive dominance of information space. You can start a race war and or burn the financial system in whole or in part. Understood. Our intelligence people are idiots.
Okay.
You've already won, I would now concede on best available terms.
Only....
An extreme low probability event might still alter the seemingly inevitable outcome. The irreversible wheel of dharma has not yet definitively turned.
Anyway congratulations on your brilliant work.
>>
no joke but here in portugal i see KEK written on walls in alot of places
>its me writing it
>>
>>128225618
Lol
>>
>>128225194
oh he has his own party, its Progress party but offcially its unregistered. our CEC refused Navalny's asks (in my opinion just because he is an oppositioneer)
anyway a lot people in russia think he is CIA agent lol but of course thats not true
>>
>>128220824
That's so cringe. Please, KYS and go back to /porasha/. Russians have an OK reputation here, please don't ruin that.
>>
>>128227415
What exactly disappointed you in the text? И нe лeвaк ли ты чacoм?
>>
File: 1494769579221.png (84KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1494769579221.png
84KB, 600x599px
>>128220824
nice proxy faggot, but the RIDF is always watching you
>>
>>128230793
ты тaм нe aхyeл чacoм? кaкoй пpoкcи, блядь, y нac в poccии интepнeтa дaжe нeт, кaмнями дpyг дpyгa бьeм и нaм зaeбиcь, пyтин нaш бoг
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.