[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT - The Power of Pride

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Listen up you rightwing bigots.

I'm a dedicated member of the LGBTQ+ community and I've been defending the honor of my fellow humans on Facebook from people like you for over three years now.

Today, I decided that I'm going to do something for Pride Month, more specifically, the Pride Week event that my school's hosting. I've decided to truly take the fight the enemy, and see just how tough you guys are.

All I've ever seen on Facebook is a bunch of sad and angry little kids who can only shout and not reason. Whenever we tried to protect out rights to exist as equal human beings, these conservative jerks just spams our feeds full of these hateful frog memes and absolute bullshit.

I mean, why can't we just co-exist as friends? We never did anything wrong. What's wrong with a man loving another man?

The things that condemn what we are doing is a 2000 year old book, and a sad little failed painter called Adolf Hitler.

So come at me you judgemental fascists. Come at US and see just how strong the LGBTQ+ community is. I dare you to find any actual scientific proof or firm reason of why this is wrong. (protip - you can't) Just try to "red pill" us and see what happens when you get BTFO by our pride.

send your angry opinions and shitposts to this Facebook hastag, because we'll be ready.

#ayjpride2017
>>
>>128220798
No one cares, Islam will eradicate your kind soon enough. Ta-ta
>>
>>128221046
what you say doesn't mean anything here amongst your own kind.

If you've enough balls, send that to our hastag #ayjpride2017 and let my community hear about it
>>
really?

no one is tough enough to take us on?
>>
nobody cares if you're a faggot. just stop wining and acting like victims. if the first thing that defines you is being lgbtq you're a basic bitch retard. i don't plaster being straight all over myself, you shouldn't either.
>>
Whatever, eventually fags will weed themselves out of the gene pool since, well, you don't breed.
>>
>>128221046
>>128221570
>>128221778

#ayjpride2017
#ayjpride2017
#ayjpride2017
>>
>>128220798
>>
File: polgb13.jpg (113KB, 610x545px) Image search: [Google]
polgb13.jpg
113KB, 610x545px
Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

https://discord dot gg/VNhjC
>>
>>128220798
Shitty bait is shitty....
>>
File: 1495531351918.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495531351918.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>128220798
Tragic
>>
>>128220798
Nice pasta. Glad to know you won't be breeding any time soon.
>>
>>128220798
>my fellow humans
Good one, OP, now sage.
>>
>>128220798
What is a troop of poofs gonna do? This is so god damn funny

>like omg BECKY! Were totally gonna show those meanies
>>
>>128220798
Also, you're having a fucking scavenger hunt? And watching Milk? What kind of a celebration is this? And as for redpilling you (what's even the point?), you can't breed, screech like retards, shove your political agenda down our throats and bother the rest of society. Your pride doesn't exist, you're a goddamn stain. No wonder you got shanghai'd by feminism, you plebs.
>>
>>128220798
Do you accept Muslims, by the way? They don't accept you.
>>
File: 101% bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
101% bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>128220798
>>
>>128220798
I condemn biological retardation. And relationships that are based on lust. Trying to validate your relationship that does not produce offspring doesn't work. You're essentially really good buddies who get each other off from time to time. How are you furthering the species with your selfish relationship? Oh you inspire each other? Is that before or after you jam things into various orifices. So glad you took how men and women have always expanded their minds and turned it into something that is lust based. Because you don't know how to admire someone or feel passion for what they think and do without getting an erection you can never truly understand the intricacies of a truly complex friendship or comradery with someone without thinking you're in love with them. You are genetic rejects and deserve to remain that way.
>>
File: 1493661886961.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493661886961.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>128220798
gotta fucking laugh at this, there actually trying to jew us. trying to do what we did to feminists over at twitter a while back. this is hilarious, im gonna sage my post to keep u down where u belong. also im gay and i find gay identity retarded and a rainbow flag autistic and ugly
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.