[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NK vs SK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 8

File: korea.jpg (54KB, 480x591px) Image search: [Google]
korea.jpg
54KB, 480x591px
Be honest /pol/. Wich Korea is worse? The one with the communist police state or the ocean of degeneracy with no core identity or national values?
>>
Definitely the communist one. Look at their prisons, those are the worst. Then, you have a cruel, craven and conceited leader who wants to launch a nuclear attack "for the lulz". Outside Pyongyang, there is poverty, even some people commit cannibalism. Do I have to say more?
>>
>>128220487

>kim jong un wants to launch nukes for the lulz

what the fuck are you doing on pol you beaner gtfo
>>
>>128218306
SK army is the USA, dumbass
>>
>>128220487
>Outside Pyongyang, there is poverty, even some people commit cannibalism. Do I have to say more?
Proofs?
>>
>>128221296
go on google maps and see north korea at night.
>>
>>128221296
I got them from stories from the lived that escaped from the country. Search in the Internet
>>
>>128220599
Fuck you. Your country is full of niggers.
>>
>>128221754
>I got them from stories from the lived that escaped from the country.
But how could there be escapees if its so bad and totalitarian?
>>
>>128221631
It's probably no worse than an American ghetto, its probably better
>>
>>128221754
There is a video of TED about a woman who has escaped from there and she told the horrors inside those prisons
>>
File: theaquariumsofpyongyang.jpg (19KB, 261x400px) Image search: [Google]
theaquariumsofpyongyang.jpg
19KB, 261x400px
>>128222463

Excellent book: The Aquariums of Pyongyang
>>
>>128222299

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>128222463
>There is a video of TED about a woman who has escaped from there

Really, she "escaped" from there. How did she manage to flee from Kim Jongs iron grip?
>>
>>128222930
>oyyyy believe me about this country that is completely fake from top to bottom, I am the only verified authority stupid goy
>>
>>128223058

Nice try commie. I have some friends that can get you across along the border with China if you like. I'll kick in a fiver for your airfare.
>>
>>128220487
Implying inside Pyongyang there isn't massive poverty
>>
>>128218306
North Korea is best Korea, anyone telling you otherwise is a kike.
>>
>>128223441
>NK IS HORRIBLE AND TOTALITARIAN
>some random chink from canada can sneak you into the country no problem

hmmmmmmm
>>
>>128218306

A cute!
>>
>>128224548

한국 사람아니야? 북한에 가고십어?
>>
>>128224807
>한국 사람아니야? 북한에 가고십어?
I cant read gook-runes
>>
>>128222299
checked
>>
>>128224926

That's what I thought. Not bad troll slide though. 6.5/10
>>
>>128218306
Cant speak for the north very much. But I served in the US army and did two tours in SK. They are pieces of shit. Their officers would train with us, and would always get caught stealing food or trying to steal rifles. Keep in mind, these are officers that were supposed to be leaders. We would catch them in the mess hall stealing bananas and apples. When new ones came in and saw that we had fresh eggs on a daily basis they would almost faint. The country itself is a shit hole outside rich areas of the large cities. Dog and cat are on menus of every small "diner". "Soju" was bootlegged so much and made so many people sick it wasn't funny. Rumor was they put embalming fluid in it. No idea though, I spent a few extra dollars to get real alcohol.
>>
>>128225350
So you google translated some text into gook-runes and that proves what, exactly? That your characterization of North Korea is correct? I don't follow
>>
>>128226125

Haha, I'm a gyopo with relatives in the South. Lived there for more than a decade. I don't need google translate. And yeah, I've seen the North, visited the now closed resort run by Hyundai in the North, and met many people from the North.
>>
File: The_Cleanest_Race_book_cover.jpg (63KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
The_Cleanest_Race_book_cover.jpg
63KB, 320x400px
>92% of people that leave DPRK are just economic migrants
>50% go back
>most of the ones that don't go back still revere the Kim family

Also North Koreans know they're poor, the government knows it can't hide that and they've reconciled their propaganda with it and they still manage to maintain their legitimacy. They legitimize themselves by maintaining a pure Korean race free of foreign influence and degeneracy, while depicting South Koreans as culturally and racially contaminated. They have openly condemned miscegenation in their domestic media. South Koreans feel much the same way about foreigners but they're a little more cucked and they've been seduced by their wealth.

If NK would drop the command economy they would hands down be best Korea.
>>
>>128218306
>that pic
>NK fights with rifles from the 60's and rockets that even Wile E. Coyote would laugh at, while 99% of the population is borderline starving
>SK fights with modern equipment provided by the most powerful militaries in the world, alongside troops from said countries
>>
>>128218306
JUST NUKE THOSE FAGGOTS KIM I BEG YOU, THEY BRING SHAME UPON THEIR ANCESTORS
>>
>>128226392
I might believe you if it wasn't for the fact that everything about North Korea is fake, from our own western perspective on it to their own internal societal structure

Serious, I disregard anyone who claims to be an expert on NK or knows what its like there. You writing out some gook-runes and claim you visited doesn't prove anything to me

Pics or GTFO
>>
>>128226959
Trust me when I say this, the propaganda that the north is starving on all fronts is a bold face lie. And trust me when I say this, the south is only well equipped because of the large US presence there. If we left they would turn into a pack of "warlords" overnight. They stole simple things all the time, imagine if their were no oversight. Part of my mission over there was to insure that VIP's got to an island and then made a plane trip out of the area if shit ever went down. We were always briefed on how long each building was supposed to hold out incase of invasion. The north would be able to cross the DMZ easily, while pummeling anything north of Seoul with "acme" mortars. Fact is, it would work until the full might of the US military could get over there. We were told to expect 20k in dead in US numbers alone.

Another mission I had was to "take" cars from anyone and give them papers for reimbursement if shit went down. Since all military vehicles would be used for fighting and cars and such would then be used for transporting US family members away from war zone.
>>
File: bendy.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bendy.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
IF YOU THINK NORTH KOREA IS BETTER THEN TRY MOVE YOUR ASS TO LIVE THERE
YOU FAGGOT HYPOCRITE
>>
File: OPB1r85e30.gif (999KB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
OPB1r85e30.gif
999KB, 500x239px
>>
>>128227579
> Trust me when I say this, the propaganda that the north is starving on all fronts is a bold face lie

Because of the help from the world banks, Russia, China, and America, the North Koreans are barely getting by. Even then their combat rations if they were to go to war would be spoiled since they have no concept of highly preservable rations.

> the south is only well equipped because of the large US presence there

And? Just look at the economic output of both countries; if South Korea were to shift their economy to a war economy, even at a 1:10 split ratio, it would still overproduce that of North Korea. Let alone North Korea only is able to facilitate modern arms due to China and Russia.

...and this doesn't even factor the role of other factors like oil reserves and logistics.

I call bullshit on your claims as anyone, from the generals to the cooks, know that the only thing the North Koreans have got going for them is their massive artillery divisions laid across the DMZ and sleeper agents.

Even then,
Projected deaths wouldn't hit anywhere past 10k at worst.
>>
>>128227342

Better idea - share some pics or anecdotes that you know of about how glorious life is in North Korea. I'll wait.
>>
>>128229042
>Projected deaths wouldn't hit anywhere past 10k at worst.

Then why don't you just invade and put that commie shithole country to rest once and for all? Or are you just bullshitting?

10k deaths max, dont make me fucking laugh. One rocket into Seoul would kill as many
>>
>>128226733
>50% get deported back from China when they dont even speak their language

Nigga the north koreans execute people for owning movies. Theyre completely fucking insane no way around it.
>>
>>128229433
I don't think life in NK is glorious, I think its boring as shit and commie shithole but at the same time I bet I would feel safer in Pyongyang then in LA, and I've been to LA

I've never seen proof of death camps in NK though, please post it. I'm a bit wary about the validity of "death camps" in general
>>
>>128229649
Go try to cross the border you dumbass leaf.
>>
>>128218306
NK: Troops mass at the border, ready to invade.

SK: All you can eat buffet set up south of DMZ. Drop your gun for free admission.

War over without a single shot fired.
>>
>>128229698
My canadian gook friend has already offered to sneak me in >>128223441
>>
>>128229834
Got to be the most stupid fucking thing I've ever heard, are you twelve?
>>
>>128227081
Why doesn't your country declare war on them. You have won many wars, even you won against the U.S., so you don't lose anything with declaring war on them.
>>
>>128229649

Unless you're Northeast Asian looking, there's no way you'd be walking around 'feeling safe' in North Korea outside anywhere but the diplomatic district in Pyongyang.

Not trolling or anything, but have you been to anywhere outside of North America? Northeast China? SE Asia?
>>
>>128229979
>Got to be the most stupid fucking thing I've ever heard, are you twelve?

Damn, Kathy Griffin trolls /pol.

Looking for more kids to attack?
>>
North Korea are full of delusional faggots that want to nuke everything
South Korea is better in every aspect imo
>>
>>128230155
>there's no way you'd be walking around 'feeling safe' in North Korea outside anywhere but the diplomatic district in Pyongyang.
That is your opinion which is not substantiated with any proof and therefore is as valid as my opinion

>Not trolling or anything, but have you been to anywhere outside of North America? Northeast China? SE Asia?
irrelevant
>>
>>128229444
deaths for American troops;
and I wasn't talking about the invasion.

....and not to compare a bunch of mind controlled gooks to some oppressed sandniggers, but the actual invasion of Iraq only resulted in ~200 deaths on the coalition side with ~30k on the Iraqi side.
>>
>>128218306
>Which Korea is worst
Easy. The one, that you are afraid to be citizen of.
>>
>>128230495

As is your belief that 'would feel safer in Pyongyang then in LA, and I've been to LA'

I'm going to need more. Please provide proof. I'll wait.
>>
>>128230875
I gladly admit my opinions on NK are opinions, you're the stupid nigger who can't even substantiate his claims but wants everyone else to believe he is the sole authority on NK.

You are making a claim, I'm offering conjecture. You prove your claims, dumbass gook. Why the fuck are you even in my country?
>>
File: North Korean Beach Artillery.jpg (205KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
North Korean Beach Artillery.jpg
205KB, 1024x682px
>>128218306
Both countries need to be purged. The fact the Seoul will be leveled in the war before the Norks fall is a positive problem.

Also, the only people more delusional then a North Korean, is a South Korean.
>>
>>128231109

Haha, why are you still here? The boring, but safe life 'then' LA awaits in the DPRK monkey boy!
>>
>>128231269
call me faggot, you said you can get me in cant you?
>>
>>128222233
There aren't many, and it's difficult to do, but there'll always be some.
>>
>>128222006
Your country is exclusively spics and niggers.
>>
>>128220732
Clueless monkey here everyone. The ROK military is fucking huge. they could defend themselves against DPRK and even take it on their ow. Only reason we are around is because of China.

TL;DR How dare you compare ROK to our shitty NATO allies. Fuck you.
>>
>>128226733

The Norks describe miscegenation as "the great national tragedy" and race mixing as "ruining Korean blood".
>>
>>128231340
>call me faggot, you said you can get me in cant you?

Sure thing, what's your number?
>>
>>128218306
Anyone who unironically says DPRK is better is a fucking commie. Anyone who thinks ROK is better is a kike.
>>
>>128232549
>Anyone who unironically says DPRK is better is a fucking commie. Anyone who thinks ROK is better is a kike.

Shit, now I don't know which one to pick
>>
>>128232549
So I'm a Jew either way.
>>
>>128220487
Rampant poverty vs rampant degeneracy

Is there any hope for any Korea?
>>
>>128222006
>Mexico

Pot meet kettle
>>
>>128223441
I'll give you a fiver to get out of my country chink
>>
>>128220487
Cannibalism, hey guys this last meal is on me! And be sure to swallow...
>>
>>128232350
Promise to vacate my country first you disgusting gook
>>
>>128218306
both is shit that's why I live here.
t. rooftop korean
>>
>>128233985

You wanted me to call you. Please, what's your number? Also, you've got an updated passport, right?
>>
>>128226959
I'd take an AK over an M4/M16/AR15 any day even an obsolete 47 (though I would prefer an ak101
>>
>>128231240
nothin a little BRRRRT can't handle
>>
>>128220487
Sounds fun desu desu famalam
>>
>>128234638
Didn't king Hussein Al-Obongo order all the A-10 warthogs to be scrapped?
>>
File: 1431319354.png (2MB, 904x679px) Image search: [Google]
1431319354.png
2MB, 904x679px
>>128234556
We use the K2 rifle which is if a AK and a M-16 had baby. It's pretty gud.
also: folding stock
>>
>>128224807

Stop pretending to be Korean, faggot. Your Korean sucks ass
>>
>>128235586

Haha, whatever Itaewon nigger. Is it Songtan?
>>
>>128224807
우리 할아부지하고 할매 옛날 북한에서 피닌민이었는데 우리 빨겡이 이님니다. 뭔 소리 하노?
>>
>>128236201

죄송해...트롤링 흑인미군...재밌어^^
>>
>>128229433
I felt safer in Seoul than I did in Sydney, LA is low bar in comaprison
>>
South Korea is pretty bro tier. They have a significant christian population and want to look white so bad they get surgery to look like us.
>>
>>128235788
>Songtan
우리는 원주 강원도에서 왔습니다. 한글 읽을줄 모르노? 이 백인 개자식아 이 병신같은 놈아.
>>
>>128236708
나는 캐나다교포이예요. 백인/미군 정말 병신같은 놈아 맞아요.
>>
speak american here you goddamn commie bastard.
>>
>>128218306
For most of the 2 countries history of being split, the North was a lot better off, but times have changed and it's now a complete shithole and the South has managed to finally form some sort of function government.
>>
>>128222006

>your type of people are the said niggers filling said country

poetry
>>
>>128218306
>Wich Korea is worse?
What kind of stupid fucking question is this?
Best Korea is best.
Worst Korea is worst.
Duh!
>>
File: 1492752547269.gif (631KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1492752547269.gif
631KB, 512x481px
>>128220487
You goys have some bretty bad prisons yourself mexico
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.