[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation CLEAR Cop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Our Law Enforcement is tasked to do the hard work of cleaning up messes of messy leftist communities. That unfortunately means criminal violence. Having to shoot someone in the line of duty is almost too much to ask of these brave men. After a clean shoot these officers need support in returning to duty made whole, with all due honor.

CLEAR Cop is a community advocacy group that reviews shoots by law enforcement officers and certifies them as CLEAR. CLEAR stands for Community Law Enforcement Active Responsibility. CLEAR's a program which matches donations to investigation and legal defense funds of shoots with the goal of finding them to be reasonable under law, but exposing them when not. Dirty shoots dishonour but the facts always cleanse.

CLEAR Cop encourages officers involved in the use of terminal and severe force to affirmatively register as a regular part of preparing defense in these cases.

>do a thing
>preemptively castrate Soros/leftist domestic terrorism

Can we meme this dream?
>>
Bumping let's start this shit
>>
Bump. Let's see where that goes.
>>
File: clear.jpg (125KB, 541x584px) Image search: [Google]
clear.jpg
125KB, 541x584px
>>128211777
>digits copied
>>
File: p001.jpg (50KB, 904x692px)
p001.jpg
50KB, 904x692px
>>128211777
Posting in a blessed operation thread.

>I still don't exactly understand what we're trying to do though.
>The mystery of KEK
>>
>>128211468
Yes, don't let memes be dremes, would be nice to see an NGO/advocacy group rise for the defense of Police Officers.
>>
>>128211468

LEAF.

Law Enforcement Assistance Foundation.
>>
>>128212914
>>128213313
>be leo
>be the thin line maintaining order when criminality is rampant
>dealing with violent crybully leftists is a nightmare
>corrupt politicians through unlawful and unpopular policies effectively handcuff officers, and try to force them to take abuse from the shit in society meanwhile allow the breakdown of law enforcement
>violent leftists are old children who were insulated from consequences and need to get checked, but part of that will involve terminal and severe violence to restrain the violence the leftists initiate on the officers
>strong community support behind officers doing the right thing, unpleasant as it might be, means it gets done and corrupt politicians rightly shrink back and return to sniffing eachother's pant bottoms
>enter CLEAR Cop which takes cases of officer-involved shootings in putting down these violent leftist domestic terrorists and collates the evidence of it being a clean shoot into some infographs as CLEAR shoot certified
We meme CLEAR shoot certified cases to normies to collect donations for officer defense and well-wishes. We contact the officer's local police guild, the officer himself, his dept, with the infographs, funds, and community support.
>>128213929
They don't stand alone if we act together.
>>
>>128211468
The same cops serve the anti-white machine. Good job funding those who must hunt niggerkilling heroes in Minnesota for a living
>>
File: 1496450052283_fixed.jpg (69KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1496450052283_fixed.jpg
69KB, 904x692px
>>128212914
Fixed this image.
>>
>>128215216
I can't speak for you Russian man but in the US most cops are well-intentioned decent people. That's the tradition of US LE. Think Mayberry. The authoritarian scum is what corrupt politicians create in 2 ways
>create policies moving people incapable of serving that ideal into leadership positions
>handcuff the majority good officers to break their will and create animosity towards all citizens in general
It's classic divide and conquer.
>defeatfagging
Be gone then faggot.
>>
>>128215757
Don't you understand that Police, army and Navy are filled with subhumans?
>>
Bump?
>>
File: 9228883.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
9228883.png
129KB, 354x504px
GUYS WHAT IF MODS ARE FAGGOTS AND THEY KILL THIS THREADS LIKE THE SAFTY SQUAD ONES

also bumparoo
>>
File: IMG_1629.jpg (52KB, 202x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.jpg
52KB, 202x301px
>>128217438
That's over-exagerrating, I don't know where you get that kind of information. (possibly Russian propaganda) I'll like to inform you, as stated above, most cops are well-intentioned people who do their best to serve society in the most humane way possible. I've met and know a couple cops in the Los Angeles area, mostly South Central, and most of them are bro-tier, only met 2 douche-nozzles cops but hey that's life.

So yeah ruskie-bro you should try to get out of that small little world of yours and get outside more.
>>
File: The Frogs.jpg (69KB, 349x514px)
The Frogs.jpg
69KB, 349x514px
>>128211468
King Crane comes soon.
>>
>>128219430
Navy- 30% subhuman
Army - 22% subhuman

I didn't even start with what kind of shit you list as "White" there (kikes, mulattos, octoroons, castizos, arabs, part kikes etc)
>>
File: IMG_1724.jpg (34KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1724.jpg
34KB, 600x512px
>>128219752
>>
>>128211777
bumped
>>
>>128220247
What part of "your Law enforcement, Army and Navy are infiltrated by non-white subhumans'' you don't understand
>>
>>128220663
Goddamn you're primitive.
>>
>>128220933
Not dicksucking nonwhite subhumans doesn't make one primitive. go hang out with spics, chinks and niggers then. I'm sure they have good enough genetics to maintain a decent society
>>
curiosity bump
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.