[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember goyim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fail kek.jpg (403KB, 1204x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fail kek.jpg
403KB, 1204x1080px
muslims are only dangerous if you don't remind them their place
>>
>>128210883
Too bad they've won the lottery with the "religious minority" card.
>>
>>128210883

Golda Meir should have listened to Moshe Dayan. You guys should have kept going all the way to Amman. Should have kept the Sinai too.
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (838KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
838KB, 1024x683px
Shlomo you haven't sent your nebbish soldiers past your borders since you got humiliated by a Lebanese gun club in 2006.
>>
>>128211639
"Real estate" is the one thing you can't make more of, how stupid were the French, Russians, Mexicans, and Spanish to sell us an entire damn continent?

The Israelis should at least hold onto all settlements, not for religious reasons but as buffer zones to keep the military in.
>>
File: dumbasstine.jpg (91KB, 561x613px) Image search: [Google]
dumbasstine.jpg
91KB, 561x613px
>>128211654
I wouldn't talk about failed invasions if I were you, Mr. Mosul
>>
>>128211856
>Mexicans annd Spanish
They lost the land in combat, they didnt sell us anything, they surrendered
>Russia
They sold alaska for todays equivalent of a few billion dollars. Putin talked about it once and said somehting along the lines of "we have enough cold snowy territories" but Im sure had they known there is oil they wouldnt have sold
>French
They were threatened with invasion and basically surrendered because they were busy with Europe stuff
>>
>>128212147
Lol we beat their army, occupied their capital, looted their antiquities, hanged their head of state, and dissolved their government.

You retreated from the Lebanese equivalent of the NRA rofl
>>
>>128212453
>an iranian-equipped battle-hardened suicidal fanatical jihadist death cult with literally decades of urban warfare experience
>equivalent to fighting the average NRA member
>>
>>128213336
What actually is even the definition of a "death cult"? I'm curious
>>
>>128213925
i dk, im just saying hezbollah's whole ideology is based on gloriously dying in battle
>>
>>128214100
By that definition, a death cult would be fucking amazing. Like the spartans and vikings
>>
>>128213336
Having trained some of the Iraqis, I'd probably rather take the NRA member.
>>
>>128214264
Im just saying this guy has called them NRA twice I dont think he knows what hes talking about, Hez are classified by Mossad themselves as being one of the top 5 military forces in the world in terms of conventional firepower, theyre more powerful than most European armies
>>
>>128214375
Hezbollah are not Iraqis though
>>
>>128214375
>hezbollah
>Iraqi

youre clearly ignorant of the region
>>
>>128210883
thing is that muslims knows that and thats why they always avoid any open conflicts, instead they prefer backstabing (in Jewland literally) like jackals
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.