[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

James Comey testimony.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

If Trump invokes executive privilege to block James Comey from testifying next week then it's safe to assume Trump has something to hide. Discuss.
>>
>>128205202
Or he wants to stop a shill from propagating lies.
>>
>>128205202

I hope he doesnt

I am dying to see gowdy rip comey a new asshole.
>>
>>128205202
It's just one of any number of assumptions. It's also possible that comey and trump sucked each other's dick and that why they pretend to hate each other.
>>
>>128205202
Of course he won't. He has recordings to refute anything Comey lies about.
>>
>>128205416
It would be next to impossible for him to lie under the circumstances. The only reason Trump would stop him is fear that he will tell the truth.
>>
>>128205202
It's cool, even Trump supporters know he's full of shit but they're too hard headed to admit it. I hope the country goes up in flames and then muh people rise up in arms to slaughter the politicians in this dogshit excuse of a country.
>>
>>128205202
You realize that these "public" hearings are a waste of time since not a single bit of classified information is allowed to be discussed as it's publicly televised.

These are soviet tier show trials, a whole lot of shit that gets nothing done aside from dick wrangling.
>>
Make the FBI great again
>>128202572
>>128202572
>>128202572
>>
>>128205486
Confirmed faggot
>>
>>128205202

the only one who has something to hide is comey. He's been complicit in the enslavement of america.
>>
File: James-Clapper.jpg (282KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
James-Clapper.jpg
282KB, 800x533px
>>128205882
>It would be next to impossible for him to lie under the circumstances
>>
Is this idea that trump will stop comey from testifying coming from (((anonymous sources)))
>>
File: IMG_5712.png (96KB, 490x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5712.png
96KB, 490x448px
>>128207166
>Nearly impossible for a politician to lie, what with this administration being completely honest
>>
>>128205882
how would it be impossible for him to lie? he's testifying on his private 1 on 1 meeting with Trump where he allegedly took memos afterwards. The same meeting where Trump hinted he might have tape recordings of the conversation.

So Comey can claim whatever he wants on his memos. Trump can counter by saying he's lying. Maybe Trump does have a recording or maybe it was a bluff, but either way it'll be interesting to see how it unfolds. Personally I think it'll be a bunch of nothing, just some real mild shit, but the media will probably blow it out of proportion like usual.
>>
File: ThisIsEasy.jpg (101KB, 452x540px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsEasy.jpg
101KB, 452x540px
>>128205202
This. Comey will lie; MSM won't shut up about the lies. Lies get exposed, MSM goes silent.

Trump has every right to block his testimony.
>>
File: IMG_5728.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5728.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>128207762
>>
>>128205202
Comey might commit perjury if he said trump tried to block the investigation.
>>
>>128205882
Comey will commit perjury if he doesn't' say the same thing he said last time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.