[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me examples of how whites have culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 67

File: retro white family.jpg (274KB, 976x642px) Image search: [Google]
retro white family.jpg
274KB, 976x642px
I want specific examples of how whites but more importantly white Americans have ANY culture. To me, whites are the median of all races. Asians are smarter than you, brown people have superior culture to you, and niggers are physically stronger than you.

I can pretty much confirm from my experiences growing up here in America and hanging out with whites that they have NO identity and no culture. White Americas don't speak the languages of their ancestral homelands, don't maintain culture that they brought over as immigrants at all. All you have is sports and consumerist culture. Try and debate me
>>
culture is like an accent, you don't notice you have one
>>
Everyone below this line is a dirty nigger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
ayo
>>
>>128205022
this
>>
>>128204909

Because there is no blanket culture for white Americans. Every state is unique in it's own way. I lived in rural Montana for 2 years, spent a summer in LA and spent 2 weeks in Texas. Each place was like a different country with a unique and distinct culture. I don't know why I have to explain this to you as an American, obviously you never leave your bedroom.
>>
>>128205022
No you just can't notice white culture in America because there is none
>I'm Irish-American, I love St. Patricks day
>proceeds to go out and buy Guinness and St. Patricks day balloons
>meanwhile said """""Irish American""""" doesn't know anything about Ireland and is actually Irish German Anglo Cherokee and Mexican

Lmao fucking """"white""""" culture
>>
>>128204909
Movies, the internet, literature, architecture, the natural sciencies, the concept of democracy and personal freedom and basically everything else that's actually of use to you has come from good ol' whitey.
Now fuck off from here and kill yourself you retarded nigg shit.
>Saged
>>
>>128204909
Sadly, I agree. However, many immigrant communities, including some from Europe, have a nice culture/cuisine.
>>
File: korenitenaevropa.jpg (59KB, 552x796px) Image search: [Google]
korenitenaevropa.jpg
59KB, 552x796px
This is Europa.
>>
I don't think there is a broad white American culture. There used to be a strong sense of identity about it, but ever since this country has pivoted to 3rd world standards, it's a weak identity.

I have a culture, and I'm a white American. But most white Americans have nothing to do with my culture. There are subcultures here, and sometimes strongly white groups are part of or exclusively in that subculture. But broadly speaking, the entire country is void of culture. And what we used to celebrate as being distinctly European about our collective identity isn't around anymore. I would fully support a re-emergence of that older European heritage movement if it were to arise. I'm kind of hoping the identitarian meme takes off here in the near future.
>>
>>128205985
What are those Roman and Baltic symbols anon? I know the others.
>>
>>128204909

American culture IS white American culture because they're the majority (for now).

Every sidewalk you walk on is white American culture.
>>
>>128206490
>american culture
>existing

Lmao if sidewalks is somehow culture than I think you proved my point. White Americans have NO culture. Nigger culture is disgusting but at least they have something to show for
>>
>>128204909
>brown people have superior culture to you

please kill yourself
>>
>>128204909
planes
phones
cars
space exploration
modern weapons
modern clothes
modern buildings
and the list goes on
>>
>>128207195
I mostly mean brown people like Arabs, Persians and Indians. Although I will say South Americans and Central Americans are more cultured than white Americans for sure
>>
>>128205519
desu that's pretty much what we do here for st patrick's but we are actually irish or anglo-irish
>>
File: rockwell.jpg (66KB, 288x355px) Image search: [Google]
rockwell.jpg
66KB, 288x355px
>>128204909

The core values of the country are what we get as far as 'culture' goes. It was founded by white Americans, built by white Americans, and continues to be run by, you guessed it... white Americans. I'd take constitutionality and the god-given rights it provides me over lederhosen, folk songs, and clogs-- any day of the week.

Don't be so defeatist, anon. You were born into a country that despite it's relative youth has impacted the world significantly during our short tenure here.
>>
>>128206490
It's a mixed bag, many things where created in americ, but not all of them, cultures distribute among themselves, the only person that would claim that americans have no culture it's someone for whom culture it's being american, I have seen people like that even my country it's just weird.
>>
Culture? Are you fucking dumb anon? Look at our festivals, histories, ancient religions and myths, holidays, historic sites, landmarks, wars.

This white people don't have culture meme needs to die, we were creating the Colosseum, London, Berlin, maths, science, art, literature. While everyone else but the Chinese and a select few arabs were fucking around in mud huts and sacrificing their elderly to crocodiles with a grand total of 500 words in their language.
>>
File: IMG_6751.jpg (35KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6751.jpg
35KB, 600x578px
>>128204909
>brown people have superior culture
>>
>>128204909
Brown people have superior culture? Rape and murder is not superior to anything. Everyone has a culture, culture is what you do as a people. Ironically black culture comes from white redneck culture from when they were slaves, which comes from the areas of Britain that rednecks came from, in other words all of those dumb niggers saying whites have no culture are living in a bastardised version of the most degenerate white culture known to man
>>
>give a single fuck about culture

It's a bourgeois concern anyhow.
>>
>>128204909
You wouldn't catch a nigger alive at the Fayetteville Apple Festival.
>>
>chinks

Might be smarter but lack empathy so they hold each other back.

>brown people have superior culture then you.

Lmao shitting in the streets? Singing Spanish in a dirty city? Seriously look up despacito a popular Spanish song they literally film the music video in trash. I mean brown people's culture is so shit as soon as whites go to these countries they start speaking our languages. all of South America speaks a white language and so does most of Africa.

>blacks are physically stronger.

Ever strongman winner has been white.l
>>
File: baconnaise.jpg (231KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
baconnaise.jpg
231KB, 980x980px
>>128204909
/thread
>>
>>128205519
Well, we also have Halloween. Or as you niggers call it, Prison Replenishment Day.
>>
>>128205497
>Thanksgiving.
>>
>>128204909
>Brown people have superior culture

Literally what?
>>
File: 1495925513566.jpg (156KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
1495925513566.jpg
156KB, 800x530px
>>128207321
>>
>>128204909
Kek you will find out what white culture is soon enough.
>>
>>128204909

>Asians are smarter than you, brown people have superior culture to you, and niggers are physically stronger than you.

This is a pleb-tier view of things that seems to indicate that you play too many video games and read far too little, but you have to realise that there are many types of "white" Americans
>>
Casseroles
>>
White American culture is so widespread and ingrained in the modern mindset that it's actually penetrated deep down and become the global 'norm'. It's the baseline from which we distinguish outliers, and as such we typically don't even think of it as being a culture.

This is why all other cultures define themselves by how different they are to western ideals, 'ooohhh look at us, our marriage ceremony is totally different, and our dancing is different, and we cook rice in this totally different way ohhhh'. This is why libshits behave so strangely, they think they hate western culture so much that they go looking for the most outlandish ways to act out against it, like a child throwing a tantrum because they've been told to keep quiet.

Gradually these western values are creeping deeper and deeper and soon all the cultures that shack up on our shores will embrace them completely in all but name, being limited to nothing but the odd eccentric wedding ceremony and the like.
>>
>>128208150
I'll also add that brown music is only worth listening too after being refined and improved by white musicians.
>>
>>128204909

You've internalized so much white culture that you mistake it for something universal. But entire continents had no sense of these things until white people blessed and privileged them with colonization. Things like:

1) The rule of law.
2) The division of labor.
3) Human rights.
4) Personal liberty.
5) Higher learning.
6) Fine arts.
7) Technological innovation.

And on and on and on and on...

As a shitskin, you've been "grafted in" to all these things, and think they're universal, human qualities. But as recently as a few centuries ago, your people (whether African, South American, etc) were literally running around barefoot in the dirt and skinning/boiling each other alive to appease false gods and tribal grievances. White people gave you your entire worldview. And your own ancestors could never have created it, or given it to you.
>>
File: 1482177456324.png (2MB, 600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482177456324.png
2MB, 600x1600px
>>
File: 1493016010900.jpg (561KB, 907x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493016010900.jpg
561KB, 907x750px
>>
>>128205519
You mistake many aspects of our culture being the default/widespread for no culture.
>>
>>128207373
>South Americans and Central Americans are more cultured than white American

countries full of corruption, drug wars, insecurity, poverty have better culture? are you fucking kidding me? you leftists americans will destroy your own country
>>
File: 1387249155649.png (108KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1387249155649.png
108KB, 1237x1017px
>>
>>128204909
White culture is the culture of winning. In all of it's aspects.
>>
>>128204909
>To me, whites are the median of all races. Asians are smarter than you, brown people have superior culture to you, and niggers are physically stronger than you.

Life isn't a fucking RPG you retard. Plus I find white Americans have much more cultural distinction than modern non white immigrants do. The sports and consumerism thing is way more widespread among Indian immigrant communities in an area than it is amongst the more native white population
>>
File: IMG_0726.jpg (130KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
130KB, 612x612px
>>128204909

If you have to ask, then you clearly don't know.
>>
>>128204909
We had a culture, it was stolen from us by the schools over the course of about ten generations.

Here's exactly one example of our proud, white American culture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhiKgeJV3k0
>>
>>128204909

>whites have no culture
>America, a melting pot of literally everybody, ever.

Have you ever been to each of the different other 49 states in the country besides your own?

Also- if any culture is better than "white culture", then why the fuck do so many non-whites want to immigrate here and become just like us?

You're some sheltered little brat arn't you?

I'm native american btw, and even I can see that.
>>
>>128204909
>hanging out with whites that they have NO identity
They are more individualistic because with their creativity and intelligence they can survive much better on their own. Being K-selected is a cultural treasure inferior races will never understand.
>>
>>128209486
>Also- if any culture is better than "white culture", then why the fuck do so many non-whites want to immigrate here and become just like us?
>us
>Im a native american btw

Lmao it's sad you try to be white when white people are filthy subhumans with no culture. You should embrace your actual identity
>>
>>128209433
What the fuck are you talking about? Ten generations? The push for public education really came about in the post civil war era. My ancestors still had private German education in Pennsylvania up until 1880
>>
File: 1492018191063.png (261KB, 1271x845px) Image search: [Google]
1492018191063.png
261KB, 1271x845px
>>128204909
>>
>>128204909
I think a much shorter list would be what shitskins have contributed.
>>
>>128209658

Lol ok, tell that to the failing reservation nations of tribes that can't manage their own shit and economy because they're too retarded.

I mean, fuck, America is majority Mexican or half mexican now.

You're fucking retarded to argue that whites/America have no culture when it's been so ingrained into modern life.

Even the Chinese wanted to become like us and to a lesser degree they did.
>>
>>128209772
Kek you're not European if you're a Cypriot and it's sad that you shill for Europeans when you're not
>>
whites have no culture

is this a joke

you are typing on white culture moron
>>
>>128209969
Europeans are superior to you in every way nigger and Cyprus is in Europe
>>
>>128209731
Including colleges. They started at the top.

It was planned. They're following plans made centuries ago.
>>
File: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (10KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg
10KB, 250x293px
>>128204909
On another subject I want to say this. Many White people feel as though they dont have a unique culture. The reason for this is that White culture is world culture. I dont mean that our culture is made up of other cultures, I mean that our culture has been adopted by everyone in the world. This makes us feel as though our culture isnt special or unique. Say for example that every business man in the world wore a kimono, that every skyscraper was in the shape of a pagoda, that every door was a sliding one, and that everyone ate every meal with chopsticks. This would probably make a Japanese man feel as though he had no unique traditional culture.
>>
>>128210124
>Europeans are superior to you in every way nigger and Cyprus is in Europe

I can guarantee you Europeans are not superior to me culturally I win against them there. White civilization is subhuman as fuck nowadays just look at what they're teaching kids about gender. Whites stopped being superior at anything a long time ago

Also you're not white or european and it;s pathetic you're trying to be
>>
>>128209969
Pretty sure that Cyprus is European certainly more so than you will ever be
>>
Every nation, including White Americans, has a culture. Moreover, American Culture is dominant in this world. Their values and attitudes towards life make Americans distinct from any other ethnicity. Americans have their own folk art, Americana, as well as their own music, literature and fine arts. I wonder what is your concept of culture.
>>
>>128207195
This.
>WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIEEET
>>
>>128209658

You also shouldnt be virtue signaling races and telling people (who by choice partake in this modern society) to "embrace" their root heritage and use it as a weapon against "whites." You fucking racist.

Yeah, I'm native. You don't fucking own me and you do not know what is "best" for me. Who are you to tell me what to do, you fucking racist?

I like white "culture" because unlike little trendy fucks like you who argue about "culture", I don't take my first world comforts for granted.
>>
>>128204909
BBQs, gifting cars to teen kids, high school culture, mart sharting, blacking out on weekends, drug use/stoners, homelessness, beach bikinis and vacations, going to the movies, music concerts, retiring at 60s, cruises, divorces, restaurants

It's easier to see when you stay at another country watch a film and see some stuff you don't have where you're at. You'd be surprised as well how many aspects have been exported and copied by other countries due to Hollywood hegemony.
>>
File: 452b34899c7fb.jpg (63KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
452b34899c7fb.jpg
63KB, 800x533px
>>128210222
Nice pasta I recognized it therefore it's mine
It goes on: “Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives.”
The manifesto comes from a website registered under Dylann Roof’s name, lastrhodesian.com, discovered through a Reverse Whois lookup on domaintools.com.
I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.
I was not raised in a racist home or environment. Living in the South, almost every White person has a small amount of racial awareness, simply beause of the numbers of negroes in this part of the country. But it is a superficial awareness. Growing up, in school, the White and black kids would make racial jokes toward each other, but all they were were jokes. Me and White friends would sometimes would watch things that would make us think that “blacks were the real racists” and other elementary thoughts like this, but there was no real understanding behind it.
Blacks

I think it is is fitting to start off with the group I have the most real life experience with, and the group that is the biggest problem for Americans.

Niggers are stupid and violent. At the same time they have the capacity to be very slick. Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldn't be thinking about race.
>>
File: IMG_2455.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2455.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
>>128204909
>White Americas don't speak the languages of their ancestral homelands, don't maintain culture that they brought over as immigrants at all.

The Godfather widely considered the greatest American film...maybe you should watch it sometime senpai.
>>
>>128209955
>>128210615

You're pathetic my friend. The white subhuman came in and killed all of your people, stole your land, ruined your heritage, and use your artifacts for entertainment in museums and what do you do? You defend them and their nonexistent culture. You're a disgrace to your ancestors who would cut these subhumans scalps off. Instead you sympathize with your occupiers. Maybe this is why you got killed off in the first place, weak fool
>>
>>128210394
>A native american shitskin who's culture consists of half naked retards living in tents and screaming while dancing around a totem thinks he is culturally superior
If you don't like European culture you better get off the internet,throw your pc in the trash,sell your car and go live in the woods and practice your "superior" culture
>>
File: dec-17-1773-cooks-crew-killed.jpg (43KB, 615x450px) Image search: [Google]
dec-17-1773-cooks-crew-killed.jpg
43KB, 615x450px
>>128210854
Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives. And this is our problem. We need to and have to.

Say you were to witness a dog being beat by a man. You are almost surely going to feel very sorry for that dog. But then say you were to witness a dog biting a man. You will most likely not feel the same pity you felt for the dog for the man. Why? Because dogs are lower than men.

This same analogy applies to black and White relations. Even today, blacks are subconsciously viewed by White people are lower beings. They are held to a lower standard in general. This is why they are able to get away with things like obnoxious behavior in public. Because it is expected of them.

Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites and an inferiority complex in blacks. This White superiority complex that comes from learning of how we dominated other peoples is also part of the problem I have just mentioned. But of course I dont deny that we are in fact superior.

I wish with a passion that niggers were treated terribly throughout history by Whites, that every White person had an ancestor who owned slaves, that segregation was an evil an oppressive institution, and so on. Because if it was all it true, it would make it so much easier for me to accept our current situation. But it isnt true. None of it is. We are told to accept what is happening to us because of ancestors wrong doing, but it is all based on historical lies, exaggerations and myths. I have tried endlessly to think of reasons we deserve this, and I have only came back more irritated because there are no reasons.

Only a fourth to a third of people in the South owned even one slave. Yet every White person is treated as if they had a slave owning ancestor. This applies to in the states where slavery never existed, as well as people whose families immigrated after slavery was abolished.
>>
>>128210648
>BBQs, gifting cars to teen kids, high school culture, mart sharting, blacking out on weekends, drug use/stoners, homelessness, beach bikinis and vacations, going to the movies, music concerts, retiring at 60s, cruises, divorces, restaurants

Half of these examples are degenerate as fuck dude. If this is white culture this is laughable
>>
>>128204909
>Can't see the forest for the trees - the post.
>>
>>128208150
couldn't have said it better anon, fucking hate when shitskins try and claim Spanish as a """brown""" language when it actually belongs to big brother Europe
>>
>>128211170
Kek what faggot? I'm not a native american that's the other guy
>>
File: 1496440114077.jpg (1MB, 2262x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1496440114077.jpg
1MB, 2262x2000px
>>128204909
We made everything, fuck off nigger.
>>
>>128208325
Get out of here you moose-fucker it's called Halloween
>>
>>128211050
I'm not sure what culture you have friend but I can assure you it's in no way comparable to European culture
>>
>>128211050

Damn, anon. Back at it again with the racism.

I work hard, save money, buy guns and live happily- because of the fact that "whites" conquered these lands. I could care less what your "social justice" rhetoric of history implies since it obviously does not affect me in the slightest.

Seriously, go fuck yourself. Go pretend to be "culturally noble" in any third world shit hole and see how far that will get you.
>>
>>128204909
>white Americans have ANY culture.

Our mannerisms and the way white people interact with each other.
4th of July
American Football
Food (including ethnic food that's been americanized)
Honor and respect for military
Respect for the constitution and the belief that you alone have the ability to improve your quality of life.

Tell me what's so great about asian culture? Anime and sushi? Wow such a rich culture.

Brown people culture? We slop together a bunch of food together in a pot, while we dance around a hat.

Nigger culture is what? They're physically stronger? Were you even trying.
You're a fucking faggot.
>>
File: MODS ARE LIBS.png (117KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
MODS ARE LIBS.png
117KB, 1280x800px
>>128204909
MODS ARE DELETING THREADS ABOUT HILLARY PODESTA CHILD PORN PIZZAGATE SETH RICH DNC

POST YOUR EVIDENC
>>
>>128204909
>To me, whites are the median of all races. Asians are smarter than you, brown people have superior culture to you, and niggers are physically stronger than you.

this is because you're a fucking manchild and think dungeons and dragons is real life
>>
>>128204909
The liberal ideology that you possess from which you are even CAPABLE of having the particular opinion you have on this issue is itself a product of White Culture.
>>
>>128204909
American movies (depends uf you're talking about culture or Culture)
>>
>>128211344
Who gives a shit the same goes for niggers or whatever the hell you are,the only people who's culture is worth a damn other than Europeans are a few Asian countries and the ancient middle east >>128211344
>>
>>128207195
this

>>128204909
>try and debate me
never debate with pompous narcissists who use that line
>>
>>128204909
Ok, so for my generation I'm a Californian. I surf, I skateboard, I snowboard, I smoke weed, I listen to sublime, I like mexican food, I've lived in Los Angeles etc.

For my parents generation, I'm a catholic. I go to church, I was raised in catholic schools, I play catholic sports, I participate in catholic organizations and charities. I will meet a catholic woman and marry her in the church and raise my kids in a similar manner.

For my grandparents generation, I'm Irish American. We celebrate Irish holidays, hate the British, get drunk at family reunions. I'll marry a bonnie Irish lass and bring her home to be blessed by my old ass grandma
>>
>>128209486
Is this John redcorn
>>
>>128209658
NIGGER DETECTED
I REPEAT, NIGGER DETECTED
>>
White people love other peoples cultures for some reason. What's wrong with your women?
>>
>>128211801

No, but I can leave a smoke signal message.
>>
>>128204909
What lefty fags like you and arrogant Eurofucks don't understand when they say "le americans have no culture xD" is that the USA is really big. The only things that are common on a national level between every American are garbage like McDonalds and Hollywood movies. Each region, however, has plenty of its own culture. The cowboy/ranching scene in the West has left behind a sense of "rugged individualism" with spread out communities and familiarity with animals and livestock. In the Northeast, a business and trade oriented approach results in a face-to-face communication style, but at the cost of relative coldness since everyone is just a trade partner. Down South, there are lots of tight-knit communities and a strong emphasis on helping your neighbor. Regional foods as well. Ask someone not from the Northeast what a Whoopie Pie is, or a non-Southerner to describe grits. You can get BBQ anywhere, but try it in Texas or Kansas City and then somewhere else and try to say it's the same. Common dress is spreading, but it also used to be regional. Jeans were created for cowboys and miners out West doing hard labor for their durability and simultaneous comfort. The overall look was from the South and Midwest for farmers, and the Puritan tradition in the Northeast, especially New England, combined with the aforementioned business first style led to conservative dress. Jazz music, rock music, and blues music are all American creations. Add in the idea of a self-determined government and individual rights, both first implemented in America, it means you're full of shit.
>>
Yea, whites are degenerates with no culture, specifically white Americans.

T.Iranian
>>
>>128204909
On a day to day basis, what exactly is a Mexican migration doing that's so special? Eating tacos and listening to music in Spanish? Great, they are so superior.

If you want to find culture, just compare white America with China. Look to differences in language, food, dress, political and legal structures, philosophy, music, national holidays, TV shows, Films, literature etc. Put the differences side by side in two columns. One White America and one China. The differences you find are the respective cultures of both people.
>>
Hard to define a culture when leftists have spent generations redefining culture.

The presiding culture that segregated america from europe and the one that outlasted ww2 was
>work ethic

>opera
>orchestra
>architecture
>engineering
>law
>civics
>>
>>128211646
>and the ancient middle east
KEEEKKKKKKKK
>>
>>128204909
>white people habe no culture
hmm, I'm a white American and I celebrate my heritage and its Scottish culture every year with:
1) traditional Scottish garb (kilts, sporans, tams, etc.)
2) bagpipes
3) highland games events
4) Scottish traditional dancing
5) pastries (meat pies, bridies, etc)
6) hating the British

nigger the list goes on

Kys
>>
File: trans bathrooms.jpg (83KB, 690x491px) Image search: [Google]
trans bathrooms.jpg
83KB, 690x491px
>>128212232
And what little "culture" they have happens to be completely degenerate shit

Pic related is a staple of white culture. What a marvelous innovation these whites have created!
>>
>>128211250
Yeah, there's good and bad everywhere, child brides and genital mutilation in Middle East and Africa, raping games in Egypt, head chopping in Mexico...
>>
>>128212396
>laugh at people who created civilization

Burger education
>>
>>128212573
There are bad things everywhere, but america and Anglo country's have the worst qualities to them regarding cultural degeneracy.
>>
>>128212593
civilization evolves; it wasn't soley created at one specific point in time or area
>>
File: infiltrators.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
infiltrators.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>128212518
>implying actual whites created this

European culture is so standard, anything not European looks positively exotic. It's not a lack of culture. It's the dominance of one culture to such an extent it is taken for granted.
>>
>>128204909
>asian so smart
>gets nuked because whites split the fucking atom, and then the chinks needed a kickstart from the whites to start mass producing sexrobots
>brown peole so cultured
>"reinvents" (steals) ancient greek inventions and blow themselves up
>niggers so stronk
>all the strongest men are northern whites

:^)
>>
>>128204909
Go visit Rome. That's all you need.
>>
>>128212035
>give me examples of white American culture
>>jazz
>>rock
>>blues

OP is right though, there's American culture, but it's not purely white as European culture is because America was never an ethnostate, as much as stormfags love to larp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_classification_of_Indian_Americans
>Rationale
>ocular inspection of skin
top fucking kek
>>
>>128212516
Hating the British. The retardation in this comment is amazing.
>>
>>128212232
Get outta my country you fucking terrorist
>>
>>128205985
>finngolia
>europe
>>
>>128204909
No non-White can do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETNoPqYAIPI
>>
>>128204909
The south has culture. Bbq, music, dance, clothes, cowboys, and guns. The north has no culture.
>>
>>128212766
Are you fucking retarded? Civlization was created in the Middle East. Look up Mesopotamia you moron. Western society only formed after the Greeks the "Sea Peoples" traveled by boats and terrorized superior Mesopotamian civilizations like the subhumans they were , in turn learning how to create city states by observing what the Mesopotamians had created
>>
File: 1492982689302.gif (615KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492982689302.gif
615KB, 500x281px
>>128204909
>brown people have superior culture to you

Sure Pahjeet, sure
>>
>tfw your culture is clean drug free neighborhoods and friendly neighbors
>>
Blacks are physically stronger only in some discipline. Browns don't have a culture, they have a despotic religion of no interest for an average intelligent person.
Asian are smarter in mathematics but heavily lack in creativity and original ideas.

Blacks have the same culture of whites, yellow, pink and diarrhea Americans, which is a limited subset of the European + TV commercial-like shit.

Culture has nothing to do with your ancestors, culture is what you learn in your lifetime, and pass on to your children/grandchildren if you are lucky at best
>>
>>128212766
Brb
>Sumeria, Assyria, Mesopotamia, phenocians, Egypt, hebrews, fillistines, Mede empire, Persian empires, Egypt, Arab and islamic empires etc...

They had alot to do with civilization building and shaping, if anything I'd say European civilization is basically an extension of Middle eastern and Indus valley civilizations in culture and religions, nothing more.
>>
File: 1496297255569.jpg (296KB, 976x634px) Image search: [Google]
1496297255569.jpg
296KB, 976x634px
>>128204909
/thread
>>
>>128212741
It is true and I agree 100%, but to be more fair we can be more specific in our blame, certainly it's more ((Hollywood)) and urban US and Europe decadence's fault, than say southern Anabaptists or Mormons.
>>
>>128212897
Americans have their own culture, including a much friendlier stranger population than that of the rest of the world

other things include:
celebration of the founding of the US, lake life during the summer, bbq grilling, engineering, war tech, thanksgiving, Halloween, mother's and fathers day, baseball, working hard to be anything you want, moving pictures, fast food restaurants, etc
>>
>>128212516
>im scottish american
>actually is german, cherokee, mexican, italian, and irish, only 5 % Scottish

BUT WE'RE A SCOTTISH FAMILY
>>
>>128212939
excuse me, I meant English

happy, bong? go lose more teeth, fatty
>>
>>128213039
>civilization was created in the middle East
actually it wasn't, so you're retarded. native Americans had their own civilization without the middle Easts help, ya dipshit. civilization is what any specific person defines it as, and the term evolves based on where you are and what era

literally kys and maybe go take a college course on the subject matter
>>
>>128213087
>They had alot to do with civilization building and shaping, if anything I'd say European civilization is basically an extension of Middle eastern and Indus valley civilizations in culture and religions, nothing more.
It is. The West was created by Greeks who raided the Middle East specifically the Levant and learned how to build civilization from that. The literal foundation of Western civilization was from seeing what ancient Middle Eastern people did first.
>>
>>128213087
see
>>128213454

>>128213274
grandparents are from Scotland, both sides...so yeah you gay
>>
Thats because the culture of America is white culture. you young ignorant millennial nigger scum.
>>
>>128213029
This is actually fairly accurate
>>
File: IMG_0030.gif (813KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.gif
813KB, 200x150px
>>128207373
Please explain what's superior about their cultures?
>>
>>128213454
Western civilization was created in the middle east and Indus valley.

Only other cultures that evolved on their own, isolated, were asian and native American (maybe) cultures.
>>
File: merchant60.jpg (292KB, 1172x791px) Image search: [Google]
merchant60.jpg
292KB, 1172x791px
>>128204909

>separate whites from their own culture
>brag about how whites lack culture
>>
>>128208908
I fucked your mom's asshole until it was raw and tore through the colon and she bled out her gushy gash and had to get dumpster surgery if u kno what I mean.
>>
>>128204909
whites are the most diverse group in terms of tradition, holidays, religious beliefs, political systems, abstract concepts etc
>>
>>128213537
Not sure about the raiding part, but the phenocians settled and traded with greeks and Latin people's, them and the Persians had the most impact on early western civilization.
>>
Whites have the greatest culture. t. shitskin
>>
>>128213454
City states with central agriculture, trading, hierarchy, law codes, the first empires, bronze used for swords and creating currency, these were all Mesopotamian inventions. These were the earliest examples of the classical definition of civilization, you mongoloid. There's a reason the Middle East is called the cradle of civilization. I did take an ancient history course on this nigger
>>
File: eagle.jpg (33KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
33KB, 750x498px
>>128204909

>He doesn't realize that skyscrapers, spaceships, robots, roller coasters, automobiles, toilets, subways, trains, cell phones, movies, rock n roll, electronic music, television, computers and the Internet are all white American culture
>He doesn't know what American exceptionalism or the American Eagle is
>He doesn't realize that Saturday night cook outs, camping, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, buffalo wings, military worship, MUTHAFUCKING BALD EAGLES, modern business etiquette and Christendom are all components of white American culture
>>
>>128213674
I literally said native Americans topkek

to niggers, civilization is dancing around a mud hut and mutilating genitals. is that your civilization then too??
>>
>>128213938
oh ok so south Americans, native Americans, and Asians didn't know how to farm or build houses or war without the help of the middle East? you're fucking stupid, and I also took a better class on this with a better professor
>>
>>128213572
Ya because not smelling like curry constantly means you have no culture. The south has plenty of culture. Really anywhere their is an accent you have culture. The only place that doesn't really have culture is California.
>>
>>128213966
God bless white America
>>
>>128204909
White America does certainly have it's own culture, I think it's a case of not being able to see the wood for the trees, take a step back & look again.
>>
>>128204909
How could anyone NOT have a culture, you douche?
>>
>>128213861
Research the Sea Peoples. Read the book the making of the West the first few chapters describe Mesopotamia in the founding of Western civilization. Greeks were savages at first that raided and attacked Mesopotamian civilizations and from their observations of the city states there they brought that knowledge back to Greece
>>
>>128208135
Lol I went 4 years ago and im black. It was pretty neat actually. I wouldnt go back again because it wad kinda hoaky but it was nice to experience at least once.
>>
>>128213966
god you make me so fucking erect, you hamburger
>>
>>128207977
you, worker, have reaped the rewards that culture has sowed for thousands of years; don't be so quick to dismiss it
>>
>>128204909
culture is not for you to fucking judge. what is culture in your head? "cultural" means cute little brown people in your head, no?
>>
>>128214093
Western civilization was created in the Middle East. This is indisputable fact nigger and south American and native American """"""civilizations""""" were subhuman compared to Mesopotamia
>>
>>128208940
who is Hammurabi?
>>
>>128213674
It was created from the ruins of the Roman Empire. Fuck off with the Indus valley.
>>
>>128213583
>is actually conservative and hates degeneracy unlike whites
>actually have pride for their culture and heritage
>better food that isn't McDonalds
>clothes are better and much more unique
>architecture is far superior
>sane gender roles
>respects hierarchy
>values masculinity
>religious

I could go on for ages
>>
White families I know:
- all married, two-parent, college educated
- kids are preppy and super clean cut, polite & out going personalities
- not flashy, live in cozy houses, drive new Chevy Tahoes or Jeeps or Ford Explorers
- kids play travel sports like lacrosse or swimming, get really good grades
- entire family volunteers
- big lake house that's been in the family for generations
- family loves to bbq, eats healthy homecooked food
>>
File: 1490935250393.jpg (284KB, 645x816px) Image search: [Google]
1490935250393.jpg
284KB, 645x816px
>>128204909
Just because European culture is being destroyed by the (((entertainment industry))) doesn't mean that it never existed.
>Family Values
>Honor
>Christianity
>Discipline
>Honoring Ancestors
>Nobility and Chivalry

That more of a real culture than rap music and Newports
>>
>>128214391

Western *culture* was invented in ancient Greece and Rome.

If you take a step back and look at the way we think, at philosophy, epistemology, politics, literature, democracy - its mindblowing how close we still are to Athens and Rome, even 2,000 years later.

And we should be proud and humbled by that greatness.
>>
>>128204909
Western Philosophers, Platon, Sokrates, Aristotle, Kant, Nietzsche, Hegel
>>
File: Fountain.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fountain.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
>>128204909
>White people have no culture
>>
>>128204909
fucking retard.
Who invented the concept of individual liberty, you know the single most important thing in the entire fucking world, and the one thing that all of your other freedoms rely on.
If you have a subservient culture where you assume that those in power are your betters and can dictate whatever they like to you, then they can strip you of any rights or freedoms in a heartbeat.
The difference between the pharoahs of ancient egypt, Stalin, Kim jong Un, Islam and the British notion of common law rights for all men (the basis of the american constitution) is the recognition that every single person is equal in the eyes of the law.
>white americans dont speak the language of their ancestral homeland.
Fucks sake. Bait.
>1 post by this id
Fucking slide thread, but i don't even care. Americans need to know this shit.
When your country was founded, it was founded by Englishmen fresh from the english civil war (1642). These people KNEW about common law rights and the assumption of equality under the law. They had just cut the fucking king's head off because he held himself to be above the law.
There is no "modern" culture without the blood that was paid by countless generations of Anglos protecting the rights and freedoms of the common man.
Look at any other culture, and you will see a subservient people. Ingrained defeatism to the state.
The fucking Europeans didn't throw off the obligatory chains of God-like monarchy until 1848.
Fucking 1848! That's not even a hundred years before world war one!
Is it any wonder they don't understand how precious this personal ASSUMPTION of liberty is? If your leaders are all powerful they can take your liberty in a second! It wasn't given to you, it was EARNED, FOR you.
American history is british history.
And not just the anglos either. ALL of Britain has fought for this same liberty since the dawn of time.
>>
our culture is having all the other cultures obsessed with us.
>>
>>128212897
>America was never an ethnostate
I mean this is just straight up false but okay
>>
>>128205497
Funny i grew up with pool volleyball. Family bbqs and im only pissed ive yet to to give the same enjoyment to my kid. I guess i should have been a hooknosed kike or a rapping nigger. Now i struggle to pay bills making good money. This World is 95% trash.
>>
File: 4chan (271).jpg (36KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (271).jpg
36KB, 600x489px
>>128204909
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>128212939
>implying the British are the untouchable race when it comes to being insulted.

Sure lobsterback, sure
>>
consumerist culture is culture. Its modern culture. i don't really get this. i think it's the opposite, white culture is like 99% of world culture nowadays
>>
>>128204909
Whites in America have no culture indeed.
But this does not apply to Europe. Where most white people live.
>>
>>128215235
Don't you think you should live in a white country before making judgments about them?
>>
We don't need culture, we have jobs.
>>
>>128214696
>better food that isn't McDonald's
BLASPHEMY
>>
>>128213977
Never said everything attributed to European and African culture has its origins in the mideast and Indus valley, but majority of it does or did in the beginning, specifically when these cultures started to actually transition from tribes to actual country's and empires, they were heavily influenced by the middle east.
>>
File: WHITE WESTERN CIVILIZATION.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE WESTERN CIVILIZATION.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>128204909
>>
>>128214983
You mean teens obsessed with american culture. Congrats on having the stupidest part of the population emulating your culture, speaks volumes.
>>
>>128204909
Can't see the forest but for the trees anon.
>>
File: IMG_7799.jpg (137KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7799.jpg
137KB, 1000x667px
>>128204909

a I speak English, where my family came from in the 1620's. Part of white culture is knowing your heritage, you don't even know who your father is, he left and your mother lied to you. white culture is family, spending time with your wife and children hunting and fishing instead of being a fucking criminal shitskin. White culture is getting up in the morning and going to work. Another thing toads are clueless about, you are lesser than because you do not choose to excel, you choose laziness and handouts. White culture is education. Instead of being a bum or criminal, we go to school. white culture is pride. Pride in your deeds and pride watching your children grow up to be decent human beings. White culture is craftsmanship. Can you make anything with your hands other than gang signs? White people make things with their hands and their minds. Art. Science. I could go on. See you have been appropriating our culture. you live in a white culture. You didn't think the freedoms you love, the government you live under, the car you ride in, and the internet you are partaking in were derived from Africa did you? You live in a white man's world, and you ought to be thankful for it. But, you are too dim to see what happens in our absence. You want brown culture? Go to Liberia where you belong. Your true culture awaits you there. Shit beach, outside Monrovia
>>
Incidentally yanks, the 1848 revolutions, where the europeans finally cast off their monarchies and embraced the concept of individual liberty and representative leadership, was started by the french.
And who exported this notion of freedom to the french.
THE AMERICANS.
Thomas Jefferson wrote the french fucking declaration of the rights of man.
>>
>>128215351
I'm an European white man and I personally see no problem with migration as long as the migrants integrate. Most of them do it.
>>
>>128215693
You dont even know what your complaining about the only thing thats certain is you cant get off my fucking dick
>>
Self hating shitskin. Obviously whites are superior to me. They are the most attractive on average and they have a higher quality of life. Plus they were born with superior DNA which makes them godlike compared to other races. Just admit it and stop denying it OP.
>>
>>128215579
>Statues
Muh culture.
>>
>>128213674
>Western civilization was created in Greece

Fixed
Anything before Homer is irrelevant
>>
>>128207648
pretty much this
>>
>>128215235
You obviously have never visited the afluent areas where whites live in America. They are all healthy and attractive as fuck.
>>
>>128213966
culture =/= inventions

besides, technology is degenerate
>>
>>128215904
>Greece

No
Even your religion that most whites follow is middle eastern.

Lmfao
>>
>>128215873
You're*
>>
>>128214877
>putting anything before your Lord

why don't you go attend Baldur's funeral again
>>
>>128204909
Everything in that picture
>>
Don't lump European cultures into "white culture", that's an American thing and it doesn't represent the sheer amount of cultural diversity that exists in Europe

Anyway, the mere fact that you're speaking English on the internet to communicate with us is proof the huge cultural impact of American whites. It just surrounds you to such a great extent that you don't even realise it. Every day you'll be taking in little details subconsciously that come from "white" culture to such a great extent that it now seems normal to you. Do you see any other culture have such a profound and massive cultural impact so as to become so prevalent it's seen as normal worldwide?
>>
>>128204909
B8

Sage
>>
>>128215882
Depends on what kind of shitskins you're speaking of.

Most Middle Easterners and Asians as well as some Indians are superior than whites in culture, history and contribution to civilization.
>>
>>128204909
White culture = bourgeois culture.
Note the overriding concern with muh property values and muh traditional muh respectability.
>>
Define culture

And Asia is shit, so they aren't smart.
>>
>>128205497
>"as an American"
>flag
>>
>>128204909
Just look around you, ya dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1476692582488.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476692582488.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>128214815

Where is this paradise
>>
>>128204909
>Greatest country in the history of this planet founded by white ppl.
Wow whites have no culture.
>>
>>128216259
And a lot of east Asians follow and Indian religion (Buddhism) What does it matter where it originated? Westerners adapted it to their own culture.
>>
>>128216695
>superior than whites in culture, history and contribution to civilization.

obviously you're basing that off some metric. so what is it that you value that you're projecting onto contributions to culture?

may i remind you the indians you see here in america are the top 1% and not representative of India as whole.
>>
>>128216231
>culture =/= inventions
wrong

all sorts of inventions and technologies lead to cultural developments that aren't present in cultures without the technology
>>
>>128216231
Yeah, so culture is stuff like primitive savages doing a rain dance and then carrying out human sacrifices.

Seems like a good thing to not have. I'd rather the inventions and technology.
>>
File: african-sculpture-ghana.jpg (12KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
african-sculpture-ghana.jpg
12KB, 200x210px
>>128215894
Architecture, engineering all white culture. Even creating a statue needs knowledge of anatomy form its the smart mans art. Is not as simple a people would think to make the human form look realistic and at the same time heroic. Pic is probably what you like 0 aesthetics
>>
>>128217046
>obviously you're basing that off some metric
That metric is
feels > reals
>>
>>128217272
If your dipshit God-bothering Crusaders hadn't killed off Middle Eastern culture for no reason other than small penis embarrassment, they would have had a man on the moon when fucking Columbus found Hispaniola.
>>
>>128204909
pls leave you know whites are the best
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 224x225px
>>128204909
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!
>>
>>128216529
>Don't lump European cultures into "white culture", that's an American thing and it doesn't represent the sheer amount of cultural diversity that exists in Europe

I love my country, but sadly a great deal of Americans I've met can't seem to get this past their thick skulls, well said anon.
>>
Culture (in case people are still wondering): music, theater, "the arts", food, architecture, traditions, and a bunch of other stuff
not things like inventions
>>
>>128204909
you're talking shit. Morris dancing as just one aspect of 'maintaining culture they brought over as immigrants' is alive and well in the states.

Also you might want to look at mumming, that hails from the British isles and France.
>>
>>128213240
I totally agree, anon. I just don't think it's a white culture in the same sense European cultures are, especially when integral parts of it were made by blacks. It's a distinct product of the land. To me, the biggest shame is that there seems to have been an American culture that was basically eradicated by Hollywoodism/consumerism.

>engineering
>war tech
stop pretending these don't predate humanity itself, it makes you sound like a nigger

>>128215000
it's not a white ethnostate if the founders of this country wouldn't have considered 90% of your definition of white people to be white.
http://www.dialoginternational.com/dialog_international/2008/02/ben-franklin-on.html

>>128213674
>Western civilization was created in the Indus valley
WE
>>
File: 1477614584470.jpg (99KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477614584470.jpg
99KB, 533x800px
>>128216259
the western world is doomed since the fall of rome. abrahamic religion is the real cuckery from beginning and leads ultimatively to it's downfall.

I'll go for a asian qt and father some superior high IQ descendants.
>>
File: awuhhhhhh.png (321KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
awuhhhhhh.png
321KB, 900x900px
>>128216231

>culture =/= inventions

Yes it is. A singular invention can change the entire way a culture operates, and thus is a part of that new culture.

You are an idiot.
>>
>>128205497
>that flag
You're not American you moose-fucker
>>
>>128217587

Music, food, and "the arts" are all inventions in and of themselves you imbecile.
>>
>>128204909
Parliament, Showtunes, the Scientific Method. NEXT.
>>
>>128205519
>flag
Also >>128209067
>>
>>128217587
throw in there film, animation, photography, video games, all of the cultural expressions on the internet, kitchen appliances are directly connected to food, doors with locks, doorbells, I could go on

inventions = new cultural mediums
>>
>>128217745
You got the causality exactly backward, larper.
>>
>>128213029
Northern, can confirm
>>
>>128207373
I see cannibalism....like a lot
>>
File: dorset mummers play.jpg (46KB, 425x567px) Image search: [Google]
dorset mummers play.jpg
46KB, 425x567px
>>128207743
start a facebook page about it. then you can stop this meme in its tracks. make it a laughable nonsense with one album share
>>
are you going to a bar to drink tonight? or have any alcohol? that's white/euro culture
>>
>>128217378
stay mad loser
>>
>>128204909
>Asians are smarter than you, brown people have superior culture to you, and niggers are physically stronger than you.

Whites invented almost everything in the history of the world, so clearly Asians are not smarter. They cheat a lot, and that's all.

Whites also win more Olympic medals than niggers do in pretty much every sport except running.

We both know who's really superior here.
>>
>>128217587
But non-whites have nothing good regarding those things. It's all unbelievably horrendous.
>>
>>128217027
Dude you're claiming to be a superior civilization when your whole fucking civilization is based on middle eastern religions, systems and inventions.

Christianity for example set up all the foundation of your European civilization for 2 thousand years. How dense can you be?
>>
File: 1477784009442.jpg (819KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1477784009442.jpg
819KB, 1400x2000px
>>128204909
>whites that they have NO identity and no culture.
says that while he live under American culture (aka white culture)

>White Americas don't speak the languages of their ancestral homelands,
He types out in English

>don't maintain culture that they brought over as immigrants at all.
He says while stuffing his fat nigger lipped face with a cheeseburger while washing it down with an American made lager

>All you have is sports and consumerist culture.
Leisure and Commerce is a part of Culture you idiot.
>>
>>128209067
Basically. Or culture is so widespread that shitskins mistake the status quo. Can we just accept that modern civilization is the culture given to you by the white race and everyone else just piggybacks on white achievements.
>>
File: RomanSenate.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RomanSenate.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>128204909
Learn about Ancient Greek and Roman society and then take a look around. You'll realize that all western nations are modern extensions of these two cultures (with their own unique variations). How people can claim whites have no culture is fucking ridiculous; that's like claiming Arabs/Turks/Persians have no culture or East Asians don't have culture when their societies are completely unique and alien from our own. Hell, even fucking Bantus have their own culture--as primitive as it might be.
>>
File: 1477783977626.jpg (886KB, 1400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1477783977626.jpg
886KB, 1400x2000px
>>128218348
They would never do that because it would feed their inferiority complexes.
>>
>>128217719
Fuck... That ass is amazing. Would stealth her.
>>
>>128217987
Agree but I think the point of this thread is going into detail about different kinds of food, music, film, photography etc that exist here
things like rock music
>>
>>128217378
the religion of peace destroyed their ancient achievements and is the thing stopping them from ever going to the moon
>>
The British invented civilisation with the industrial revolution.

It was just nonsense before that. Pretty much everybody in the world was just a peasant.
>>
>>128218446
I think most whites think they invented most things cause they don't read non European history and only stick to a eurocentric form of history, for example if you had read history and were familiar with world history and other pics you would know that pants and Pajamas originally originated in Persia, Romans and greeks for example never wore them.
>>
>>128204909
>ITT: OP effortlessly gathers (you)s "trolling" the "stormfags" on /pol/

OP is a fag but everyone in this thread is an even bigger fag for arguing with him, and not just spamming his thread with fun nigger facts.
>>
4chan is our culture
>>
>>128218909
Fuck off. The rest of this board is filled with Trump threads and meme threads. At least people are discussing something ITT even if the OP is bait.
>>
>>128218446
>patented by a Jewish businessman
Looks like I'm not wearing jeans ever again
>>
>>128218745
Islam did stop the growth of the middle east but not by much, specifically not in the beginning, it was mongols that fucked everything up.
>>
File: 1487799356000.png (289KB, 2560x2496px) Image search: [Google]
1487799356000.png
289KB, 2560x2496px
>>128218866
There is no confusion there.
The real problem is some nigger feels the need to feed his massive inferiority complex and tries to strip an entire people's culture away from them and claim it's everyones to feed his own beta rage.

>>128219065
There are other brands besides Levis
>buying cheaply made fashion jeans to begin with
>>
>>128218866
>for example if you had read history and were familiar with world history and other pics you would know that pants and Pajamas originally originated in Persia

Yeah, ok. How did that travel up to Gaul then? Why did Romans associate pants with Gallic barbarians instead of Persians (who they warred with for nearly 1,000 years).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braccae
>>
also southern style cooking
things like that
>>
>>128219213
Yeah I know I just always preferred Levi's so it's a real bummer to find out he was a god damn Jew
>>
>>128205985
i see the nazi symbol in the Finnish one. were they the original nazis?
>>
>>128218866
Actually, trousers were invented by whites who lived in the Eurasian Steppes and Siberia.

Iranian Persians were given their culture by invading Steppe nomads. Persian culture is not native to Iran.
>>
>>128219459
Levis are shit. I wear out the knees and pull out the belt loops too easily.
I dropped them years ago too, as they are an Anti-gun company.
>>
File: tmp_12918-images(6)1058000108.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12918-images(6)1058000108.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>128204909
>culture related (from just ONE region & period btw)

Fag... You all consume and copy us regularly... Then pretend you didn't. Like abuse victims suppressing childhood memories if special bath time with your creepy uncle Frank.

America is, has been for a century...and will be for 2 or 3 more... The cultural leader of EARTH!
Deal with it or exit-bag.
>>
>>128204909
I saw a nigger at the laundromat with 26"" rims on an Escalade.
>>
>>128218341
>your whole fucking civilization is based on middle eastern religions, systems and inventions.

Wrong
Western civilization is defined by the quest for truth, for freedom, and perfection. This lineage began in classical Greece. Middle eastern faggots have always been content with just killing and raping each other and worshipping their moon runes.
>>
File: 1491963004566m.jpg (75KB, 1024x438px) Image search: [Google]
1491963004566m.jpg
75KB, 1024x438px
>>
>>128219474
Yes.

It is a pre-Christian Finnish pagan symbol.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tursaansydän
>>
>>128219556
Pretty much this. Trousers/Pants were worn by nearly every other culture including most barbarian tribes in Europe, Siberia, China, the Mideast, etc. Any people that had to deal with extreme cold or sandstorms wore them for thousands of years. Roman legions eventually adopted them when they had to campaign in cold or harsh arid areas.
>>
File: garbage.jpg (233KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
233KB, 800x600px
>>128207829
What? Living four generations and double digits to a tiny house is totally great. For starters the grandparents look after and educate the children making sure that forward progression is impossible and parental guidelines are weak at best and senile at worst. We'll encourage huge meals where everyone gorges themselves and call it family time. We can encourage general deceptiveness with ideals like being true to your family so that aiding and abetting is a virtue. We can adopt a generally blasphemous version of a religion and blame it for our irresponsible and unsustainable breeding habits, out of wedlock births and teen pregnancies.
We can work for pennies a day, have no retirement plans and no hope if only we accept these obviously superior standards of living!
>>
>>128205022

FPBP
>>
>>128204909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh895U2elDk
>>
>>128218341
>is based on middle eastern religions, systems and inventions.

Top kek.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy#History

>The term "democracy" first appeared in ancient Greek political and philosophical thought in the city-state of Athens during classical antiquity.[23][24] The word comes from demos, "common people" and kratos, strength.[25] Led by Cleisthenes, Athenians established what is generally held as the first democracy in 508–507 BC. Cleisthenes is referred to as "the father of Athenian democracy."[26]
>>
>>128204909
>>128205497
>>128205519
>>128205902
>>128206103

Do China, Italy, India, Mexico have one culture each? clearly they are several cultures together in their nation. Any large nation is going to have more than one prevailing culture. Outsiders see all the popular aspects of those cultures mashed together.

White American culture? Christian Republican parents who have edgy faggot political views, Baseball + Football, grilling steak and burgers, being patriotic, being obsessed with the concept of freedom, consuming jew music and video, obesity sized food portions, free refills, tipping (ive heard this is exclusive to whites in america), shopping at walmat, drinking light beer, never relaxing around blacks no matter how much they are told to.
>>
>>128205985
Fuck off pagafag
>>
while I agree that euro and white american/canadian's do have culture, they should do a better job of protecting it and not necessarily sharing every little thing. that's why black Americans (incorrectly) assume they have the social capital of possessing unique, in house developed all the best artifacts of city life. Hip Hop is black is because they say so. And even if it isn't official, there are gate keepers set up to prevent dilution (Eminem would have no shot in 2017 the way he did in the 90's.)

Sometimes it's alright for whites to have something to themselves and tell others to fuck off who try to change it. Metal music is probably the last bastion of that, even if I don't think i'll hear a metalhead say "this is white culture"
>>
File: 1472398250450.png (146KB, 1492x495px) Image search: [Google]
1472398250450.png
146KB, 1492x495px
>>128204909
>>
>>128204909
Reaction time evidence suggests that the average white in the Victorian era had an IQ 15 points (an entire standard deviation) higher than the average today. This would put them about 10 points higher than the North East Asian average and right at or above the average [purported] ashkenazi average. I guarantee if our culture and popular entertainment didn't push its degenerate, anti intellectual agenda on the poor, working class and uneducated our average IQ would be just as high. Asian and Jewish families on average put a much higher emphasis on education and achievement than the average white. This has been especially true since the 1960s (when the US was 90% white and number one in STEM and standardised exams).

Also I love how when IQ data is collected by race "whites" are lumped into one category (Irish with the English, north Italian with the south, and everyone else) yet we discern between different asian ethnic groups. Not just ethnic groups, most of the time these IQ or test scores come purely out of specific urban centers like Beijing or Shanghai.
>>
File: 1477826092116.jpg (61KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477826092116.jpg
61KB, 432x480px
>>128213124

What the fuck is the matter with you? Go back to plebbit, you fucking faggot. You can't /thread your own post.

Your mother is going to die in her sleep tonight. I hope she wrenches awake, covered in a cold sweat, with angina pains. I hope she gasps for air over and over again, her chest on fire as her heart crumples in on itself.

Reply to this post, or that'll happen.
>>
File: 1405833234996.jpg (10KB, 157x153px) Image search: [Google]
1405833234996.jpg
10KB, 157x153px
>>128218341
Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law, and emphasizes economic freedoms found in economic liberalism which is also called free market capitalism.[1][2]

While classical liberalism developed in the early 19th century, it was built on ideas of the previous century. It was a response to urbanization, and to the Industrial Revolution in Europe and the United States.

James Kurth, Robert Lerner, John Micklethwait, Adrian Wooldridge, and several other political scholars have argued that classical liberalism still exists today, but in the form of American conservatism.[47]
>>
>>128204909
OP is a fag
>>
>>128214965
I'm an American, and 75% Anglo. The rest is Irish and Western European.

I'm fucking proud of it, too.
>>
>>128213537
>The West was created by Greeks who raided the Middle East specifically the Levant and learned how to build civilization from that. The literal foundation of Western civilization was from seeing what ancient Middle Eastern people did first.

Who gives a shit? Classical Greek architecture, warfare, their system of government, their religion, the fucking Olympics, etc are all uniquely Greek and had nothing to do with Middle Eastern cultures.

That's like saying thousands of years ago, the Chinese made contact with the Japanese so the Japanese have no culture even though their system of government, Samurai/Bushido code, Shinto, their language, etc are completely different.
>>
>>128214434
not black
>>
>>128222091
Don't forget their mathematics. They were the first (and only until the European enlightenment) to employ rigorous mathematical proof.
>>
File: 1495938723011.jpg (141KB, 692x763px) Image search: [Google]
1495938723011.jpg
141KB, 692x763px
>>128204909
Seen this thread before. It's gay copypasta.
>>
>>128222370
They weren't the only ones--both Romans and Greeks were highly advanced from that perspective; the Romans in particular couldn't have possessed such an advanced grasp of engineering without mathematics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_trigonometry

The Middle East contributed equally as much as the Romans and Greeks did to trigonometry. There was a dark age in Europe as far as mathematical understanding is concerned once those empires collapsed, though.
>>
>>128204909
This is the most racist insulting thing to say to anyone and it's obviously a shill saying it. White culture is all around you. Celebrating thanksgiving/Christmas/independence day, American patriotism, baseball, football, gun sports, bbq, limit government, democracy...etc....
>>
>>128222980
Actually, my bad I thought you were referring to the Middle East and not the Romans/Greeks. Sorry, Anon. I'm a little drunk.
>>
>>128204909
Provide me an example of superior brown people culture. Because the computer or phone you're typing this on, the Internet you're using to post this shit, the building you live in, the car you drive and the streets you drive them on are all white culture.
>>
File: 1491912455208.jpg (191KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
1491912455208.jpg
191KB, 976x549px
We conquered the world, dummies
>>
>>128219094
yeah you have a point but the guy said it was crusaders fault when the crusades din't really affect the Muslim empire mongols on the other hand gave them a whey harder time. even painting a river red with muslim blood
>>
>>128204909
>To me, whites are the median of all races.
Says anon in a white language using white technology.
>>
>>128206314

The Baltic symbol is that of the Romuva religion https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(religion)

Idk about the Roman though.
>>
>>128220909
Oh look a race traitor using a middle eastern religion.
>>
File: FGJHSFJH465U2465U.gif (63KB, 321x413px) Image search: [Google]
FGJHSFJH465U2465U.gif
63KB, 321x413px
>>128204909
>pic related
it doesnt get more american
>>
File: Culinary Achievements 3232.jpg (111KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Culinary Achievements 3232.jpg
111KB, 1600x1200px
>>128204909

We fucking own culinary innovation! Check out this mouth watering masterpiece. Not even your grandmother can replicate such an intricate dish.
>>
File: culinary achievements.png (174KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
culinary achievements.png
174KB, 350x219px
>>128204909

we perfected the Mexican quesaduilla. Why try authentic mexican food when you can have this treat at your local taco bell.
>>
File: 1496097468613.jpg (121KB, 960x799px) Image search: [Google]
1496097468613.jpg
121KB, 960x799px
>>128204909
>>
>>128205022
FPBP
>>
File: Taco_de_chapulines_con_frijoles.jpg (156KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Taco_de_chapulines_con_frijoles.jpg
156KB, 800x1067px
>>128228158
>authentic mexican food

You first, faggot.
>>
>>128204909
>brown people are uncivilized savages who can't maintain stables countries
>somehow have "superior cultures"
>>
File: WhiteCultue0909.jpg (2MB, 2088x3840px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteCultue0909.jpg
2MB, 2088x3840px
>>
File: htrhrth.jpg (61KB, 596x460px) Image search: [Google]
htrhrth.jpg
61KB, 596x460px
>>128228314

>muh Italian sub
>>
File: 33t34t.png (424KB, 549x271px) Image search: [Google]
33t34t.png
424KB, 549x271px
>>128228314

Healthy american school lunch.
>>
File: 43f3.jpg (277KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
43f3.jpg
277KB, 1600x1200px
>>128228314

Country food at its finest. "cough it myself with muh gunz"
>>
File: 1492366087885.jpg (496KB, 2000x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1492366087885.jpg
496KB, 2000x1274px
>>
>>128204909
you can bitch all you want but the average american white isn't going through this identity crisis. we came from europe and we dominated the natives and then we enslaved a bunch of niggers and then we dominated the world. thats our identity and i fucking love it.
>>
File: muh ancestors.jpg (170KB, 895x877px) Image search: [Google]
muh ancestors.jpg
170KB, 895x877px
>>
File: 1495982833950.jpg (36KB, 460x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495982833950.jpg
36KB, 460x545px
white culture:
electricity
phone
car
tv
guns
motorcycles
skyscrapers
jets
fake tits
atomic power
need we go on?
>>
>>128204909
Black's being physically stronger is a meme, the top percentile of strong men are all white
>>
File: Muh Culture.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Culture.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>128204909

Modernity>Culture
Culture is for faggots who entered the modern world too late

Their countries are shitholes so they have to rely on "muh culture" for self esteem
>>
>>128219024
This. Plus the dialogue equips newfags to readily refute any actual shill that makes the claims in the op.
>>
>>128204909
>Brown people have superior culture
Haha what
>>
>>128209969
You're nigger tier. I'll take redpilled mud people over this divisive bullshit.
>>
>>128205497
>like a different country
Because they are different countries and 150 years of brainwashing has normies ignorant of right and wrong.

Imagine if Canada's economy rellied on oil, and Britain wanted to outlaw it. Canada doesn't want to nor is legally obligated to, so Britain comes and pillages Canada into submission, overthrowing your government, violating the will of the people, and telling the children that Britain was always in charge and that their ancestors were just crazy criminals.

Imagine your reaction if a Frenchman were to visit London, Scotland, and Vancouver, and say they're like different countries.
>>
>>128216864
>>128217811
>I don't know why I have to explain this to you as an American, obviously you never leave your bedroom.

He should have ended one sentence at you, and began another at as. But come on niggers, use some reading comprehension.
>>
File: 1496413563071.png (145KB, 1600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496413563071.png
145KB, 1600x660px
>>128205985
>finnish

>>128220909
>christcuck
>>
4chan is an offshoot of white culture
You're using a white invention right now and sitting in a white house and wearing white clothing. Probably drinking the white man's drink and food.
Also you're speaking English.
>>
>>18220693
Look at this fucking photo. It could be Syria or Iraqi. An eastern European shithole? A North African shithole?
>>
>>128217523
They're just victims of malicious ignorance. It hurt my soul to see more people fall every day for literal WE WAZ indoctrination in public schools. They are legitimately trying to destroy America and with it the West.
>>
>>128205985
Why is the German one a huge fucking jew nose?
>>
>>128218866
Do you even know what the climate is like in Italy and Greece? They were worn to protect you from the elements, a problem the Romans never had in their home region.
>>
File: lomamiensis.jpg (29KB, 304x405px) Image search: [Google]
lomamiensis.jpg
29KB, 304x405px
>>128204909
face when ancestors came from glorious England and don't speak english.

>you got me i have no culture, i was never taught to value family , god, self sufficiency, and hard work. also none of my family traditions are something we have preserved or developed but were stolen from the enlightened brown skins
>>
>Don't maintain culture that they brought over
>Don't speak the languages of their ancestral homelands

Yeah, maybe because if you even fucking utter a word about your ancestors/heritage as a white dude you are considered racist immediately.
>>
>>128212035
I heard Eagles cry when I read that
>>
>>128204909
Freedom,plain and simple.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.