[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official laugh at coveney thread HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: SIMON-COVENEY-Photo.jpg (4MB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
SIMON-COVENEY-Photo.jpg
4MB, 3000x3600px
Official laugh at coveney thread
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU,YOU GLOBALIST PIECE OF SHIT.
Also Éire/pol/ I guess
>>
Thank God Leo won
https://youtu.be/Pi39xuMFL-U
He may be a gay half poo in loo but at least he's not Simon.
>>
>>128202766
So what will leo do? Couldnt be any worse than yer man right?
>>
Bump
dtfn
>>
>>128203901
Keep out abortion and lower taxes,pretty much hold the seat until 2021
>>
Jaysus lads where's Eir/pol/ been the pasht week?
>>
>>128204105
Not so bad for a paki. Hope by that time NP will gain alot of ground. We need to spread the word about em
>>
>>128204316
Exams maybe?
Summerfags will come on soon enough I guess
>>
>>128204316
Its been here... on and off
>>
File: sketch-1495272543364.png (166KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1495272543364.png
166KB, 919x720px
Tfw too irrelevent to get a sticky or even a top thread while voting was on
>>
>>128204316
It's Friday, in June
>>128204602
DESU this election was meaning less
>>
>ireland happy about electing a gay paki

true cucks
>>
If Simon won i would be so fucking angry that i could pick up a gun. No way, just no way NO! What a relief. The Polish and Hungarians seem to be fierce mad right now, wonder what will happen
>>
>>128205558
Would you rather have simon coveney? Atleast this poof is not as eager to genocide us as him.
>>
>>128205558
Sad!
>>
Watching some bbc crap, presenter is a paki, audience are all muslims, sikhs and whatever and they are being cucks. Jesus i dont want this to be Irelands future
>>
Lads out of curiosity how big are NP realistically? I mean is it just full of anons? Watching a video a while back Barrett said something along the lines of "great to see so many young people here..." etc. But i'm kinda worried that we're not shilling hard enough to rural Ireland, farmers, the local lads from the gaa club etc...mention them subtlety when talking to mates at school/college/work etc. They need to grow before next GE whenever that is.
>>
Dream on with NP shite. It's never going to happen. The Irish electorate has 3 segments pretty much - FG, FF and Left/Independents. Not going to change.
>>
>covfefe
>>
>>128204436
god i forgot about the summerfags
>>
>>128206688
Next GE is 2021, we have time but we better start at it. I told a handful of people so far but it is not good enough. We need to advertise NP on the streets and spread the word on the internet

>>128207098
They are our only chance
>>
>>128207098

I get that but the worse things get people will see the only party against their country going to shit are NP.

UKIP, SD from Sweden, even Front nationale, were all purely memes when they were formed and didnt sand a chance of a council seat let alone a seat in parliament, but as things went to shit they got more support and now SD looks to be one of, if not the biggest party in swedistan
>>
>>128207140
HEHEHE silly meme bud! i love those funny trump tweets because hes so dumb hahaha
>>
>>128207370
and council seats? when are they elected? We can see from the palestinian flag shite in Dublin how much the councils run things. If NP could get a few seats then itd at least put them on the map fr the GE
>>
>>128208014
> and council seats?
Not sure, im a nordie. Tried looking it up but didnt find anything
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.