[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America the Awesome: WW3 IS OVER.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 40

File: battle-tough-american-flag.gif (8KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
battle-tough-american-flag.gif
8KB, 460x368px
We fucking won. We won the battle against the globalists. All y'all going to know this shit in a few weeks. Screenshot this thread. This won't make sense, but we injected a viral memetic antivirus into culture, literally the spirit of America. The call of America's revolutionaries, "Liberty or Death," is now its ultimate weapon for liberation in the form of an absolute ultimatum for it. Slavery has been chained. Either the slave-drivers use the last of their power to dismantle the global system of slavery they have created or they will all die. Game over, motherfucking checkmate, no move possible. This is the 8th dimensional chess Trump was playing.

America is so awesome. SJW's, neo-Nazis, the alt-right, dems, repubs, it's all this brilliant spectacle that has captivated the attention of the entire world. All of this cultural turmoil is a catalyst that is helping accelerate cultural change towards the memetic singularity. Guess what: you don't need God-computers for a singularity when you have billions of human brains networked together on the internet, with their powers of data manipulation augmented to superhuman heights with computers. From a pure informational standpoint we're all cyborg ninjas. We're the shit.

You're welcome the rest of the world, you all helped too, but America is the one that ran it home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS9Wl340pDg
>>
>>128201436
What a faggot

Saged
>>
>>128201436

We're witnessing a historic time. It's the beginning of the shift of America as a global economic power handing it down the China. China saw the opportunity to future-proof itself and it's doing it via renewable energy. We're going to leave ourselves in the dust at this rate
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
>>
Dude put down the bong.
>>
>>128201655
Dude you have no idea. All of humanity is going to be liberated. All that crap is irrelevant.
>>
>>128201436
Finally! I'm so excited that Texas finally BTFO the Globalist Empire of the U.S. We are finally going to become the Republic of Texas once again, and when do we get out own flag on here? Get rekt globalist American scumbags,
>>
>>128201436
Was Europe becoming China's bitch also part of the plan?
>>
>>128201723

>>127985888

This is only one piece of the puzzle, if you look at the videos and the book you can begin to get an idea. They're about to reveal this.
>>
>>128201436
fuck off you nigger you started all the worlds ills in the first place
>>
>>128201979
Dunno, I can only say what Trump's master plan is. He's followed the strategy exactly. Fucking genius.
>>
>>128201961
>tfw you will never be a texan

why even live?
>>
>>128202165
It started with the European enlightenment, that's when the jewery began. It wasn't all bad but then they made systems based on this ideology where the banks rule over everything.

>>128201961
I don't know what is going to happen, all I can say is that you're going to win so much you'll get tired of winning. win-win.
>>
>>128202218
I can already see many ways how Europe becoming Chinas bitch will backfire here in Europe. It is fucking huge shitstorm in the making with so many levels of butthurt...

And never forget:
China invented Islam to fuck up and over their competitors.

We've always been at war with Eastasia...
kek
>>
>>128202811
All that is irrelevant. This is global win-win. The ultimate and final liberation of humanity is at hand. We will achieve a potential that is beyond our ability to image. The Illuminati have been BUTT FUCKED because they're a bunch of stupid old hedonistic men that have other people do their work for them. They arrogantly thought they could bend reality to their will, but now reality is asserting itself.
>>
>>128201436
It's time to finally expose the (((globalists))). It's time.
>>
How to fuck over a bunch of stupid rich bastards:

-Make them believe in a bunch of occult bullshit that nerfs their ability to actually understand the world.

-Undermine them via memetic engineering.

-Before they have a clue they already have the majority of the nukes in the world (Putin is on our side) pointed at them and their ability to manipulate culture has been completely broken.
>>
>>128201436
Over? This "culture war" is being lost. To be fair, Trump is only slowing down the threat, and the threat will come even stronger, since they are now united against him, and us.

We probably lost. I can see victory as plausible, but I think there is no hope.

>Christianity is dying
>All white nations are getting REFUGEE'D
>birthrates in africa are crazy high, this means even more refugees
>being conservative has been reduced to "I still an completely degenerate, but free markets amirite!"
>>
>>128203151
China will get a war for this...
>>
>>128203289
The funny shit is that they are being forced to expose themselves. That is the only way they can survive. Fucking win.

It's Virus 23 bro. >>127985888 Check out the cryptic videos, they tell a whole lot of the story, including the globalist religion of nonzero.
>>
>>128201723
but why
>>
File: Star of David.jpg (20KB, 375x396px) Image search: [Google]
Star of David.jpg
20KB, 375x396px
>>128202218
We're doomed. The globalists won the fight against nationalism in 1945. Trump is just a globalist stooge whose being used by the elites to discredit nationalism once and for all. Falcon Crowdstrike, Google Maps, and other mass surveillance technologies are going to be used to give the elites complete control. The next phase of their plan is to start systematically culling large segments of the population by cutting off the food supply. Any remaining resistance will be destroyed using remote controlled armoured vehicles, drone strikes, gas attacks, and enslaved military personnel who will be given the choice to convert to satan or die.

It's over, we're doomed.
>>
>>128203968
I totally feel you but the true freedom fighters have been using the globalist's control system against them. That's what memetic engineering is about, and it is a science and technology.

See: >>127985888
>>
>>128201436
>We fucking won. We won the battle against the globalists.
I really, sincerely fucking hope so.
>>
>>128204187
>>>127985888
Wtf is this shit? Some book from 1997?
>>
>>128204310
It was inevitable, "give me liberty or give me death" was a memetic attractor that gained momentum through hundreds of years, and now it is manifesting itself in reality ultimately. In other terms it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>128201586
Yes you are.
Bumped.
>>
>>128204480
The book is from 1993. Check the videos in the OP too, they are so hugely relevant. Someone in the DEEP know made them, but put some of that knowledge metaphorically to keep it under the radar. Also because the videos are made entirely of video clips it avoided detection by the system. That's the best I can figure and it's pretty obvious from the "analogy analogy" video which is a sort of guide to how to interpret the videos.
>>
>>128201655
China's so corrupt, they'll never even be Mexico.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>128201436
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetic_engineering
>Memetic engineering is a term developed by Leveious Rolando, John Sokol, the Bogdanoff twins and Gibron Burchett based on Richard Dawkins' theory of memes.
>Bogdanoff twins

Seriously what the fuck
>>
>>128204907
Dude I'm not sure how some random book from 1993 means we've defeated the globalists. You're sounding like an autist whose latched onto the first thing to reassure himself the coming apocalypse isn't really happening.

More than 50 years of feminism, racemixing, welfare leeching, immigration, and general degeneracy cannot be reversed so easily (if at all). When you throw nuclear bombs into the mix, it ceases to be a question of whether we're doomed but WHEN its going to happen.
>>
>>128205585
I'm 100% sure some smart-ass put that there.
>>
File: life_in_ruins.jpg (20KB, 540x355px) Image search: [Google]
life_in_ruins.jpg
20KB, 540x355px
Hey OP, don't know if you're LARPing or not, but I'll believe you because we desperately need some hope at this point. You said that we'll know what you mean in a few weeks; can you give anything to look for? I'm too dumb to understand all the weird stuff, I'll go watch the videos like you said, but is there any signs we should be looking for?
>>
>>128201655
This. China is going to be the dominant world power in 25 years.
>>
File: 1467235619330.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467235619330.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>128201436
>>
>>128206158
> 13:23, 24 March 2017 24.107.181.109 (talk) . . (9,772 bytes) (-52) . . (Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff was added without proof. Leveious, John Sokol and Gibron never worked with them. Please provide proof of this reference. You can't just add people's names. There is no proof they worked with them?)

For fucks sake
>>
>>128206122
Check out these two videos first, there's more:

https://vimeo.com/124736839

https://vimeo.com/127098837
>>
>>128206496

based wikipedos
>>
>>128206295
I don't know either, I could be full of shit but all the pieces fit together and make sense strategically.
>>
It's not over. When they put a gun to their head, pull the trigger, have their henchmen throw their petrol covered bodies into a ditch and strike a match, then it's over. For a while.
>>
>>128206483
Idiot, the Chinese people will not fight and die for their leaders. They will die, oh believe me they will die in droves, but the fuck does an abused Chinese farmer have to fight for? He isn't wearing the Nike shoes or making money from it, he watched them drag his kid off to make them. Like a couple hundred rich dude's make a nation a superpower, you stupid fuck. They can't topple the will of the American people. Maybe your will and your pussy friends, but you're all filth so that doesn't concern me.
>>
Boooom. Agree and bumping for victory dance.
>>
>>128207581
Hey it's all good man, don't cry because your blind patriotism prevents you from seeing the inevitable.

Btw, you want me to bring anything over to your mother's trailer tonight?
>>
>>128203705
The greatest strength the globalist had was that they were invisible.
>>
This video is amazing: https://vimeo.com/218908974

It's made up of cola advertisements and game clips but together it tells a story about globalism and the impending apocalypse. It's a warning/threat.
>>
>>128201436
OP people like you make me think America is actually a good thing. Wish I could believe it.
>>
>>128208269
Absolutely true, one of the most important truths. There is no place for them to hide now.
>>
>>128205160
mexico>us>china
>>
>>128201436
IMF and World Bank still hold monopoly Its not like we are in Hitler mode gassing them? They will wait for things to get cold and then they will strike again thats how it has been since centuries WTF KIKEs they have money why can't they fucking chill?
>>
you misspelled Russia and it's far from over
>>
>>128209990
Russia and America are allies. What will happen is that Trump and Putin will threaten to nuke the world if the globalists don't expose themselves and their work to the core. Mutually assured destruction motherfucker.
>>
>>128201655

No. China is a paper tiger that will destroy itself. One hiccup in the world economy and you will see China crash hard. Screen cap this.
>>
>>128201834
Explain
>>
>>128203968
no no no do not say this please
>>
>>128210622

Depends how much ocean they're allowed to snatch.

Also, still no real response to OPM breach?

CIA's gonna let them buy out pedowood?
>>
File: robogdanabraham.png (526KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
robogdanabraham.png
526KB, 500x683px
>>128205585
Let's dispel the fiction once and for all that the Bogdanoffs don't know how to engineer memes. The Bogdanoffs know exactly how to engineer memes.
>>
>>128210750
Read the thread, watch these videos: https://vimeo.com/specalblend in order is best i think and look at this thread: >>127985888

Also this:
>>128210435

M
ABSOLUTE
D
M
A
N
>>
>>128210435
the globalists wouldnt go down without a fight. i bet theyd nuke the whole place
>>
>>128211085
We have the nukes bro. Putin and Trump.
>>
>>128211159
france has nukes too
>>
File: 1494911910249.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494911910249.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
You ready for this shit anons?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_afkuLXbeQ
>>
File: annoyed2.jpg (44KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed2.jpg
44KB, 641x491px
>>128201436
>it's another "OP describes what it's like to be a flaming homosexual" episode
>>
>>128211085
They're reptiles/insects in mentality. They always follow their self-interest like robots. They will beg us for their lives and we'll give it to them... in prison. We don't want them executed because if they'd die anyways, why not destroy the world?
>>
>>128211012
https://theinfosphere.org/Robot_Lincoln

>"I was born in 200 log cabins"
>>
File: strektngs23.jpg (58KB, 507x439px) Image search: [Google]
strektngs23.jpg
58KB, 507x439px
Americans are selfish morons who cannot admit that their socio-economic adversity is a manifestation of their inability to exist as a society. They are a major factor of atmospheric and oceanic pollution, even though they're supposedly modern and industrial. This is because most places in America are pathetic and sad. People live next to each other and share nothing, no mentality, no ideas and no ethos - other than $, and giving a fuck about nothing that won't earn you $. Wherever you go, nowhere does it take too long to find one of those bloated chimps blabbering too loud into his thousand dollar phone, probably exporting sugarcoated rainbow-colored burger corruption on the spot. You can bet he and his fathers hide their vapid characters behind empty claims of Christianity and charity. If you make fun of an American, he might sue you or draw a gun on you - they are that bad at taking the bants IRL. Some Americans see all the wrongs of their pathetic lot, but they're hopelessly outnumbered by generations of idiots that were raised by TV and their fellow rich kids. America cannot be rescued. No cabinet, not the most brilliant leader can turn this fucker around. It is a shite nation that only ever grew on chaos and conquest, never on common beliefs. Vital parts of the US economy are dependent on a continuous increase in armed conflicts. That's right, they are a country that's addicted to ever growing wars. They have been since the roaring 20s and cannot persist in a peaceful world. So they fight peace, in Africa, middle east, central Asia, even Europe. Fraticides, the lot. But they are finally running out of favors. The USA are doomed to break into a thousand bloody pieces. And it will drag all of Europe and Asia into deep shit with it, unless we decide become more organized and partnered, here and now, today.
>>
>>128212458
This is the type of energy we need to push things forwards. Beautiful. Well written too. Criticism is a weapon of liberation.
>>
File: 1496164119494.png (207KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1496164119494.png
207KB, 480x468px
>>128211478
>Sleep Party People

good taste my friend
>>
>>128201436
I'm screen capping and giving you a month, you better not lie to me you son of a bitch
>>
>>128212916
Thanks. I know Germany's track record on solidarity is shit. What makes America worse is all that warmongering. It's an absurd waste of money.
>>
>>128212458
The only way forwards for humanity is a classless, stateless society. If the right and left go far enough this is where it leads, because it is the only physically possible future for humanity. It isn't a matter of debate or opinion, but fact. Capitalism is more than just an economic system, more than just a way to order society, but a system for regulating the flow of human consciousness and turning it into dead labor and dead matter. Capitalism is inherently a nihilistic self-destructive soul-sucking apocalypse machine. It is beginning to fail because the internet has accelerated cultural evolution so massively that the system can't control it for its own ends of growth for the sake of growth (cancer.) This is why the structure of global social organization is collapsing. The rich and powerful will have to destroy capitalism if they are to survive.

I can find no other possible line of reasoning than this.

>TFW Trump is the ultimate hero of leftism.
>>
>>128212458
t. muhammad
>>
File: 1496236121652s.jpg (5KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1496236121652s.jpg
5KB, 250x183px
>>128201436
Covfefe you too OP...
AMERICA
>>
>>128213901
>a classless, stateless society

pure delusion
>>
>>128206516
Is this a joke?

Nonzero sum game is really working out for the Boers in South Africa and the little girls who got blown up in Manchester.

This is pop psychology for retards
>>
>>128213901
Stateless maybe, classless impossible in my opinion. The healthiest and smartest should be the richest, because they carry the bigger burden.
>>
>>128214318
>>a classless, stateless society is impossible.

pure nihilism
>>
File: communism weakness.png (132KB, 966x466px) Image search: [Google]
communism weakness.png
132KB, 966x466px
>>128213901
>The only way forwards for humanity is a classless, stateless society.
Time for you to die, commie scum
>>
>>128214376
The first video shows the religion of nonzero. The second shows how this has been seeded through advertisements, and shows bill Clinton talking about it. The videos aren't endorsing.
>>
>>128201655
fuck off fag...
>>
>>128214695
Anarchist most closely describes me but I prefer humanist or anthroarchist. The only way to avoid a nihilistic self-destructive society is if human life is placed above all else, including systems, ideas, and ideologies. Human beings are not a means to an end.
>>
File: cringe.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>128214755
>https://vimeo.com/127098837
What am I supposed to glean from these videos? I just wasted 5 minutes watching a faggy TED talk and some boring SJW propaganda.
>b-b-but the globalists are BTFO!

The fuck are you smoking son?
>>
>>128215070
The problem is the political establishment is so corrupt at this point that you can't do anything about it. If you tried to end the federal reserve now it would crash the global economy and without a shadow of a doubt cause a nuclear war. It's like a heroin addiction. You need the drugs to carry on living, but the more of it you take, the worse the addiction gets.

Trump was always just a pipedream. We're absolutely, 100% screwed. It's no longer a question of whether we die, but when we all die. I say give it 5-10 years and first world countries will resemble bomb craters
>>
This is what delusion looks like
>>
>>128201436
lmao yeah everything is fine goyim white people totally won't be a minority in the US by 2030 and Europe by 2040

trump is taking care of everything!!
>>
>>128216092
I get the feeling OP is a BASED BLACK GUY trying to justify his own parasitism
>>
File: IMG_6769.jpg (47KB, 1484x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6769.jpg
47KB, 1484x1000px
>>128201655
>america lost it's chance to give billions of gibs to china
>>
>>128212458
you guys had a festival shut down today because of an islamic terrorist threat lol
>>
File: IMG_6746.jpg (125KB, 634x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6746.jpg
125KB, 634x640px
>>128212458
>>
File: kek.jpg (445KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
445KB, 499x499px
>>128212458
Let go German anon...
Breathe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaIreIWAVXo

Das it.
Say it with me : Covfefe.
Cov - fe - fe !

Let go.
Feel the flow.
Become the ride.
Flow w/ the tide
>>
>>128217135
True That
>>
File: SEIZE.jpg (5KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
SEIZE.jpg
5KB, 247x250px
>>128217324
Are you seriously reposting the African-Sewer-Tier Memes of that Latvian who cant spell properly and who even Watermarked it with another shitty meme to let everyone know that it was spawned from the few remaining Brain Cells he has if you account for all the Vodka?
>>
File: 1462879418919.png (716KB, 626x733px) Image search: [Google]
1462879418919.png
716KB, 626x733px
>>128213901
FUCK OFF COMMIE SHIT
>>
>>128217324
i swear this picture must be a troll. The use of the modern German flag, the repeated use of the word "enslave," the misspelled "violence"

like god damn that is just terrible
>>
File: IMG_4892.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4892.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed in frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.
>>
>>128214476
Who will decide where the army will go

>There is no army
Then who will stop me and my buddies from making one?

>The police
Who will stop the police from making an army?

No, if you expect people in society to just stop wanting power for themselves, you're not thinking of human society. It's something else. Bees or ants or something.
>>
File: play.png (295KB, 700x404px) Image search: [Google]
play.png
295KB, 700x404px
>>128215935
This is exactly the case. Humanity is in a state of mutually assured destruction with the machine, and so we are enslaved by it. It is the strategy of a parasite who cannot be removed without killing its host, but is also sucking its host dry. But if you inject the parasite with a virus that kills it, the host survives. That virus has been injected into culture in the form of a memetic virus. So this is a non-issue.

The actual game is between the rich and powerful and the rest of humanity and what they do while their mortally wounded system dies. Either humanity is liberated or we all die. Liberty or death. Join or die. We have the most powerful weapon ever created held at the head of every rich motherfucker in the world. There is no game here either, no move to make. Checkmate.
>>
>>128204907
Was the Illuminati game related to Virus 23?
>>
File: 1455672342867.png (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1455672342867.png
7KB, 125x125px
>>128213901
Who is this Commie fucker and what is he doing living in America.
>>
File: americans.jpg (72KB, 736x673px) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
72KB, 736x673px
>>128201436
Bump for America.
>>
>>128205585
Best timeline ever
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128201436

A "WW3" has happened yet. Many scenarios could lead/cause it.

Such as Nuking Mecca(Truck,Sub,Bomber,Missile,False Flag) which would cause "World vs Islam".

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>128219616
>>128201436

hasn't happened yet*

However some could make arguments that "WW3" has already been going on in one form or another.
>>
>>128219616
>>128219808
hi franky
>>
>>128219808
Hey frankie boy redpill me on tranny assholes
>>
If you guys want to know where the future is going watch Ghost in the Shell, and if you want to know what this Climate Change bullshit is all about just watch Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.
>>
>>128220497
And if you want to know what's the deal with the rothschilds, watch A Christmas Carol.
>>
The ruling principle is the value of human life, and as far as social action that means cooperation for mutual benefit. When we lift up each other we lift ourselves to heights impossible alone. We are profoundly social creatures, we aren't psychopathic lizards caged in together. It isn't "human nature" to fuck over each other for trinkets, that's propaganda by psychopathic powermonglers who really do think like that, just a modern take on the "humans are sinful" meme that has been so effective for slave drivers to use. We only operate like that naturally when we're required to for our own survival. This is why capitalism is so toxic, putting people in constant risk of destitution or bankruptcy doesn't provide incentive, it only makes people behave like animals because they must. Capitalism has never worked.

To prevent someone from monopolizing power a reverse dominance hierarchy will be used. For people that we allow to be in positions of power to serve us we give an ultimatum: either work for mutual benefit, or try to fuck us over for your own self- aggrandization, in which case we will bury you. For this to work requires absolute transparency and a highly interconnected society that can respond to potential socipathic threats quickly. This is society's immune system. We already have massive interconnectivity, we only need transparency, to force the (((globalists))) into exposing themselves and the whole corrupt system of slavery. This is done, all that is left is to wait for the big news from Big Guy.
>>
>>128212458

Jesus fuck, Hans. Gimme a quick tldr.
>>
>>128220893
>We are profoundly social creatures, we aren't psychopathic lizards caged in together. It isn't "human nature" to fuck over each other for trinkets, that's propaganda by psychopathic powermonglers who really do think like that, just a modern take on the "humans are sinful" meme that has been so effective for slave drivers to use.

Everywhere where humans are, we see hierarchies form through dominance games.

We see bullies, we see the bullied. We see popular, high status people, and we see low status troglodytes.

There's no such thing as a human society without a hierarchy.
>>
File: the-vacuum-jew4.jpg (126KB, 547x410px) Image search: [Google]
the-vacuum-jew4.jpg
126KB, 547x410px
>>128219616
>>128219808

WW3 was a meme war. The actual war wasn't between people, but between humanity and parasitic memeplexes, with globalism their federation of mutual interests to feed on human consciousness. They are the eternal jew. Globalists are enslaved to them by their own greed, fueling the machine, and are the most enslaved because of it.
>>
>>128215935
Cryptocurrency anon. We don't need the banks anymore. We have our own decentralized system now.
>>
>>128221352
That's why it's a reverse dominance hierarchy, which is something you would have read about if you read the whole post. The leaders are dominated by the people. That's what democracy SHOULD BE but never was because jews.
>>
>>128219296
I have no idea whatsoever. I do now that memetic evolution by itself is very powerful and can create coincidences because of convergent evolution (like how bird and insect wings evolved separately.)
>>
>>128219616
>>128219808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt4ua_ZNoD0
>>
>>128221561
>That's why it's a reverse dominance hierarchy, which is something you would have read about if you read the whole post. The leaders are dominated by the people. That's what democracy SHOULD BE but never was because jews.

What you're describing is true of any government. When the government betrays the people, the people kill the government leaders.

The problem is, people don't want to go to war against a government if things are doing ok. Nobody wants to die.

This isn't a stateless, classless society; It's the model for the US itself. It's not working because people today are complacent.... but this is always a risk.
>>
9/11/2001
9+11+2+0+0+1=23
>>
>>128222533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKuHxKjoXl0
>>
>>128222533
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma
>>
>>128213901
>The only way forwards for humanity is a classless, stateless society.
I'm open to your ideas but you lost me here. I understand your point about Capitalism but how does this future you talk about motivate people to just simply not do anything? Without any need or competition, how can someone (eventually humanity) not become complacent? What is the motivation?
>>
File: Bodenplatte.jpg (614KB, 1599x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Bodenplatte.jpg
614KB, 1599x1114px
>>128222533
>>
I'm smelling my cock right now.
>>
>>128222755
I FUCKING LOVE TRUMP AND I FUCKING LOVE BURGERS
>>
>>128222533
>>128222755
>>128223040
>>128223313
>>128223677
KEKKING DIGITS
>>
File: 1487709968188.jpg (7KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1487709968188.jpg
7KB, 250x219px
>>128223677
>I FUCKING LOVE TRUMP AND I FUCKING LOVE BURGERS

Based Brit
>>
>>128223405
>>128223677
>>128223922
>>128223991

Meet /nu/pol everyone.
>>
>>128224127
More like people who are bored watching House of Cock and are smelling their own cocks while texting.
>>
>>128224127
Theres no denying it, I was drawn by the memes.
>>
File: 1487720492446.jpg (15KB, 248x255px) Image search: [Google]
1487720492446.jpg
15KB, 248x255px
>>128224127
Fuck off schlomo
>>
>>128224333
Checked
>>
File: 1495822753585.jpg (211KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495822753585.jpg
211KB, 1024x900px
>>128224322
>>128224333
>>128223922
>>128223677
>>128222755
>>128222533

This is now a MAGAPEDES thread. All merchants and weenies get out.
>>
>>128224389
Just finished prison break. Shittiest season and only 9 episodes.
>>
>>128224333
Can't even use memes correctly. There is no hope for you.
>>
File: 1479583408890.jpg (54KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1479583408890.jpg
54KB, 514x536px
>>128224867
What are you gunna do about it sonny?
>>
>>128223139

Because if you don't do anything, you hurt yourself. It is a lose-lose situation for both you and others, and so it is a matter of figuring out how to turn that into a win-win situation on an individual basis. Such people are in need of help to define and reach their true potential.

As far as competition, it can be competition between ideas (which benefits everyone,) in art, games, sports and other things. Mutually beneficial competition.

Leaders, those who strive for excellence and achievement, compete to create as much value for themselves and others as possible. They do not point at themselves but outwards, gaining and maintaining their station by how effective they are at creating value, not who they are. Leaders compete with each other for social standing based on how much they can create, and even if they "lose" relative to each other they benefit overall as the efforts of everyone involved collectively produces much more than anyone alone.

The alpha gains his position through dominance, and maintains it the same way. He must always be paranoid of other alphas dethroning him, and crush any potential threats to his station before they develop. He is a slave to himself, empty inside and so he needs the absolute worship of others. He is a nihilist because what he gains is matched by what others lose, with the result being zero.
>>
>>128201436
OP is just chocked full of blue pills
>>
File: redpill.png (406KB, 1071x717px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
406KB, 1071x717px
>>128225521
>>
File: 1476683980526.jpg (110KB, 1078x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476683980526.jpg
110KB, 1078x800px
>>128225521
asdf
>>
File: consp.jpg (2MB, 1638x3452px) Image search: [Google]
consp.jpg
2MB, 1638x3452px
>>128225521
bsavdxbf
>>
File: NIG_6666.gif (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NIG_6666.gif
205KB, 500x500px
Yeah, nah, you're a cunt.
Everyone knows that the ride
>>
>>128225256
What you described are inherent traits of humans though. We are both good and evil. Leaders can abuse their power because they're human. We can love our children and kill another's because we're human.
>>
File: 2014.png (66KB, 940x194px) Image search: [Google]
2014.png
66KB, 940x194px
>>128225521
Islamic jewish niggers
>>
>>128226201
There's no doubt this is about the society of the spectacle: https://vimeo.com/218908974
>>
>>128226508
Special Blend 4: Memetic Entities: https://vimeo.com/129609470

I hope someone sees how this all fits together
>>
>>128201436
Tell your shrink he needs to increase your lithium.
>>
>>128218147
One more thing: a lot of mythology was buried in those games. We have subconscious symbolic mythological knowledge. The memes run deep.
>>
File: greenfedora.jpg (82KB, 602x602px) Image search: [Google]
greenfedora.jpg
82KB, 602x602px
God was never necessary because slavery was never necessary. If you place anything above the value of human life, you let that thing rule human life. Gods and religions are some of the tools that rulers use to maintain power, that culturally evolved elements that made them better to do so.

God is the idealization of the ultimate tyrant by slaves who worship their own slavery, and in reality is the ultimate mental parasite. It attacks the cognitive immune system with threats and promises of the most extreme. "I will do more than kill you" this parasite says, "I will torture you for all eternity if you do not bow to me." Once it has gained a foothold on the host it monopolizes all purpose and meaning, and even one's very perception and interpretation of their world. Because God does not exist this is a black hole of meaning-destruction, to worship God is to be a nihilist. Some infections become so advanced that the virus perverts the most sacred emotion of love, and the host literally loves God, and experiences God's love. The host is compelled to reproduce their mental parasite in friends, family, strangers, even their own children.

The argument that there is no evidence for religious claims and thus no foundation for belief is true, but as the value of human life supersedes everything, these debates are irrelevant except as interesting and valuable philosophical discussions. The nature of how gods and religions work shows their falsity. Either you are a nihilist or not. To not be a nihilist is to be a humanist and to reject the rule of anything over humanity. Religion and politics are fundamentally the same, to put capital, country, nation, or race above humanity is to let these things rule. Capitalism is the undead corpse of Jahweh that has manifested into social reality as global corporate capitalism, it forces everyone to worship capital and growth for the sake of growth. This corpse rules the world, and it is driving humanity towards apocalypse.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.