[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All girls on my Kikebook post proper lefty bullshit. Case and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: gay.jpg (68KB, 486x336px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
68KB, 486x336px
All girls on my Kikebook post proper lefty bullshit. Case and point. I disagree with everything she says, I wish there was at least some controversy that our leader is now a faggot half poo in loo. Bad enough our country voted for faggotry. Our ancestors must be turning in their graves. And I agree with his views on abortion and welfare scamming trashbags, this country just hands cash out to any scumbag. Anyway, what do ye lads think about this poo in loo faggot becoming our PM/Taoiseach, Leprechauns will eventually be congruent with butt plunging pillow biters.
>>
>>128200554
Wow, that woman sounds like a real homophobe. You should tell her to acknowledge her heterosexual privilege and refrain from criticizing your new PM.
>>
Who cares what women think? The key is the men that enable them.
>>
>>128201188
I wouldn't care what they think if they still didn't have the right to vote. It's all I see on NormieBook, Girls posting this type of shit as if they're being edgy, knowing full well that they're on the safe side.
>>
>>128201679
They only have the right to vote because faggot men allow them.
>>
>>128200554

>faggot poo is the new leader of Ireland

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
>>
He is far from a progressive prime minister. He is a good ole boy that happens to be gay.

He is a right wing conservative.
>>
thats what happens when a bunch of Euro-Niggers elect a fag into office
>>
Case in point
>>
Ireland isn't even a proper country, who cares.
>>
>>128200554

>Be disgusting Italian
>Spend all day toiling in the spaghetti mines
>Forced to watch Catholic TV all day
>Go home after 18 hours
>Forced to have sex with disgusting, hairy wife
>Get killed by the mafia

Fuck you Mediterranigger, you're not white!
>>
High quality posting, lads.
>>
>>128200554

>yes it's great to have a homosexual leader

>but can't he also endorse infanticide???

why are liberals not suspicious of the fact that every liberal policy is designed foremost for the destruction of the family
>>
>>128202252
Let's hope he's better than Enda.
>>128201851
Allowed* them to. I don't see their right to vote being revoked, do you?
>>
i like it. leftists probably only saw his oppression score and voted him in without taking a look at his political opinions.
>>
>>128201040
>>>128200554 (OP)
>Wow, that woman sounds like a real homophobe. You should tell her to acknowledge her heterosexual privilege and refrain from criticizing your new PM.

Pretty much this, beat these insects with their own weapons, and do it extreme
>>
>>128203180
>I don't see their right to vote being revoked, do you?

Maybe not yet, but it's 100% guaranteed in the future.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.