[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Trump get impeached?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1478232338627.png (94KB, 201x290px) Image search: [Google]
1478232338627.png
94KB, 201x290px
Do you guys think he will get impeached within his presidency? He has been pretty reckless so far.
>>
>>128200359
A better question is whether Barry can avoid being the first president in prison.
>>
>>128200359
Reps know if they let Trump get impeached, they're gonna lose all dem joocy seats that allow them to live very cushy lives
>>
>>128200359
Reckless with what? Having a private email server and lying about it? Or investigations into a charity foundation that he had quashed? Or paid millions for his own daughters wedding out of said foundation? Or how about the time he tried blaming an attack on a US a diplomat on a non-existant video. Let's not forget that time he collapsed in New York in moderately warm weather. Oh and speaking of 'moderate' there's this paper trail floating around showing he may well have founded ISIS. Then there's the abysmal loss of the 2016 presidential election he endured and subsequently blamed on everyone that tried there best to get him into the White House.

Wait a minute...
>>
Colgate doesn't know how impeachment works
>>
Even if they find a reason to impeach him he will not be removed from office
>>
>>128200359
maybe if he ever actually breaks a law
>>
he will have a "medical emergency" and resign
>>
Trump is doing good so far, but the problem is not his conduct, but the fact that there are republican traitors who will join forces with the dems.
>>
he'll be done by next year :)
>>
>>128200359
>2/3rds of the republican majority house and senate voting to impeach him
Republicans might not like him but they cant agree on fucking anything so its not going to happen anyway
>>
>>128200359
Usually there's a reason, what's the one you're proposing? Last time we impeached someone it was for getting caught lying under oath.
>>
>>128201220
Well with his tweets and rhetoric. He's attacking everybody and giving the media huge amounts of ammunition. Like why threaten Comey with "tapes" on Twitter? What the hell is the guy thinking?
>>
>>128201220
Hillary lost 8 months ago
Libtards are eventually going to find a way to form an argument if you keep bringing her failures up
Dont deflect from Trump just find some other way to make them look stupid
>>
File: IMG_3791.jpg (226KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3791.jpg
226KB, 960x958px
>>128200359
I predict a civil war if congress tries to impeach him. You will see the fall of the US.
>>
File: large_logo.png (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
large_logo.png
21KB, 250x250px
>>128202693
*aquafresh
>>
>>128205291
Was there an impeachable offense in there somewhere?
>>
File: theride.jpg (66KB, 460x543px) Image search: [Google]
theride.jpg
66KB, 460x543px
>>128205389
>Fall
The glorious rise of right-wing death squads.
>>
>>128206347
No but he isn't careful enough. Remember what happened two weeks ago? A complete self-inflicted disaster. This is the problem with Trump he does these stupid things all the time.
>>
>>128206650
>No
Then no impeachment
>>
>>128206819
It could happen at one point though if he isn't careful enough. Look at his twitter account, he gives the entire world information.
>>
>>128206650
>no
why did you keep typing? you already answered the question
>>
>>128207159
He is doing all of this self-destructive damage which could've been avoided if he stopped tweeting and kept his rhetoric on message.
>>
>>128207091
>>128207378
Okay, all you needed to say was "I'm retarded" and we could have all closed the thread a few posts earlier.
>>
>>128207520
Well try to refute what I say instead. I have been getting worried about Trump lately.
>>
>>128205037
kys if this doesn't happen (it won't)
>>
Sage and hide
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.