[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is on Reddit's frontpage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Fn1Y4mU.jpg (75KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Fn1Y4mU.jpg
75KB, 400x267px
You have to admit they really got you there, /pol/.
>>
File: donny.png (570KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
donny.png
570KB, 720x875px
>>128197629
>>
>>128197629
who cares
let amerilards die in their shitty environment
>>
File: 05b8c9f8b18149e789b2dd194ffdae1c.jpg (442KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
05b8c9f8b18149e789b2dd194ffdae1c.jpg
442KB, 1152x1536px
>energy independence
every nation is working on this anyway, why is it even on this list?

>preserve rainforests
except none of these agreements/treaties are taking any sort of hardline stance against Brazil's destruction of the rainforest, Paris takes a more hardline stance against the economic future of the American middle class than it does against rainforest destruction

>sustainability
see energy independence

>green jobs
meme term, what the fuck is a "green job" ? as production methods get more efficient and less environmental impact all jobs will get "greener" by default, fucking idiots

>livable cities
see energy independence

>renewables
see energy independence

>clean water/air
see energy independence although subtract China

>healthy children
see energy independence
>>
What can go wrong forfeiting national sovereignty to an international cabal with central taxing authority?
>>
>China doesn't have roll backs in pollution for 15 years
>cleanest country has to destroy it's industries to roll back only a slight amount
>countries that can't afford to change just get money from America as an offset for environmental damage
It's the stupidest thing ever. If people could get their heads out of their anuses and form their own opinions for once in their life the world could be paradise.
Sage.
>>
>>128197629
The only problem is all you fucking retards want to build this "better world" while America foots the bill and is destroyed in the process. Pay your own way you lazy fucking niggers.
>>
The only reason conservitards don't believe in global warming is because liberals do.

How shitty of people do you have to be to be hated so much that people are willing to destroy their planet just because they don't like you?
>>
File: 1496033469383.jpg (234KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
1496033469383.jpg
234KB, 569x571px
>>128197629
>Overpopulation and overconsumption based economies are the causes of climate change.
>Europe needs to import refugees and migrants to boost the declining population in order to save European economies.
>>
>>128198842
Conservatives believe climate change. I am not even a conservative and I know this you dumb nigger.
>>
>>128197629
For Nothing? More like Billions of dollars!
>>
>>128199282
*man made
Stop being a pedantic faggot
>>
>>128197629
If they actually believed in global warming they'd stop flying private jets and they'd be willing to negotiate the deal with Trump instead of letting America back out without even trying.

The globalists do not believe in global warming. This is about enabling third world countries to build cheap labor factories. It is always cheap labor with them.
>>
>>128197629
>what if we send billions of dollars in aid to shithole countries for nothing?
>>
>>128197629
>A better world which killed the energy boom resulting in thousands of people losing their jobs.
Okay. I even support moving towards cleaner energy and investment in it, but the left's absolute inability at processing opposing arguments pisses me off.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>128197870
>>
>>128197629
>reddit

Nobody fucking cares shariablue. Go back and stay there.
>>
File: 1496425148680.png (162KB, 1045x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1496425148680.png
162KB, 1045x1567px
>>128197629
Because the cost of even trying it's stupidly high and there's a high chance that many people's lives will be ruined and will have to live in poverty for a marginal difference that will make no difference at all
>inb4 reddit
>>
>>128197629
Aren't we just funneling billions of dollars and then getting robbed by bureaucrats? I mean, they talk about "The environment, the environment!" but in practical terms, what are we accomplishing by funneling billions into Europe and China with absolutely no oversight as to where and how that money is being spent?

OF COURSE, the rest of the world is pissed off that they aren't getting a free check from the US anymore.
>>
>>128197629

The environmentalist builds condos in green spaces as he talks about livable cities
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.