[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things might finally change around here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Looks like terrorists hit one of the few things German leftists care about: Music festivals.

Rock am Ring, one of the biggest music festivals in Germany, has been shutdown because of a terror warning.

Thousands of Germans have been redpilled about islam with a single strike, they're running wild in the comment sections:

http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2017-06/festival-rock-am-ring-terrorgefahr-koblenz

Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/02/rock-festival-germany-suspended-due-terror-threat/

Organizer Marek Lieberberg speaking on how muslims destroyed his beloved normie festival:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0xDEELiVTo
>>
>Lieberberg
>>
>>128196295
>NEETs call in bomb threats all over Yuropoor
>every single aspect of life is gone due to fear of terrorism
>kebab is finally removed

I like where this is going.
>>
>They're running wild in the comment section

So the same thing that happens every time? Thanks for proving, once again. You cucks are all talk.
>>
Are you enjoying mama merkels new germanistan yet?
>>
File: 1495817207534.jpg (86KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1495817207534.jpg
86KB, 640x1138px
>>128197342
Only this time, it's leftists who are frustrated. Lieberberg himself is a very popular figure. It will not be easy for the MSM to smear him.

Our right wing party (AfD) just gained a lot of new voters
>>
>>128197985
It doesn't matter what side of the political spectrum they're on. It's still nothing more than armchair activism. They'll type angry messages on their keyboards, but I have yet to see ANY, ZERO, NONE, ZILCH, NADA action being taken. So now that we've arrived full circle, I'll say it again. You cucks are all talk.
>>
>>128197985
>go kill muslims for israel goy!
>>
File: 1495528057947.png (224KB, 554x921px) Image search: [Google]
1495528057947.png
224KB, 554x921px
>>128198317
How to ruin your life and your family's lifein Germany

Step 1: Say something "facist" about rapefugees

Step 2: Join AfD, because you have no friends anymore. No one wants to be friends with a "xenophobe".

Step 3: Fend off Antifas, who want to light up your car.

Step 4: End up in court, because you "punched a peaceful activist". Lose all your money for lawyers.

Step 5: Talk to teachers, because your children are bullied in school. They still get thrown out.

Step 6: Ask wife to stay with you during hard times. She says no, takes the kids with her.

Step 7: Kill yourself. They doxed you, they assaulted you, they took your wife and kids.

You can emigrate, but burgerland is no option, because you think we are all cucks.
>>
>>128198317
>>128197342
You underestimate how well liked those festivals are for certain people here, believe us Schnitzel on this
>>
>>128199639
>say something "fascist"
that can be anything the ultra liberals don't like, see comments at facebook on Tagesschau news or what ever.
>>
>>128199639
join organized crime and keep it a secret you bozo, work a 9 to 5 then torch at night
>>
>>128199639
I'm really sorry about that Germanon..
>>
>>128199639
Your only option left is to emigrate bro. There is no point even trying to fix tour country. Get a qualification that will enable you to move somewhere better, do it fast because visa reforms are happening everywhere now. Hurry before berlin wall 2.0 happens.
>>
File: haram.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>128204614
Nah, I'm gonna practice shooting, impregnate my qt gf, move to a quiet village and wait for the shitstorm to end. Maybe spam some more shit and redpill my best friends.

Germans are tough, you underestimate us. WE WUZ REICH
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.