[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTN: Portland antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170602_145658.jpg (33KB, 732x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_145658.jpg
33KB, 732x454px
Know this guy? Let's get going on his address & parent's address
>>
>homeless portland hobo on meth

let's dox him and ruin his life
>>
>>128195538
Just go downtown and look in one of the many tents on the sidewalk and you'll probably find him
>>
>look, here's a man walking
>ruin his life because I say so

Not your personal army, faggot. Report and sage.
>>
>>128195837
Thief who stole Ricky Best's backpack and wedding ring, you fat neckbeard uninformed faggot
>>
>>128195301
>ATTN: Portland antifa
What's his specific "crime"?
Give some details or anons will destroy you for false flag.
OP I can't believe you posted no details to justify your request.
>>
>>128195301
so somehow this guy stole Ricky Best's wedding ring even though Michael Kennedy was supposedly with him the whole time trying CPR until the cops came.

id love to see the footage inside the train.
>>
I love how Antifaggots assume every man over puberty lives with his parents.

Just cuz you beta cucks havebto have mommy sew your rdd and black flags and stitch your "No Capitalism" badges and pick u up from rallies doesnt mean your ideological adversaries live the same pathetic lives..
>>
>>128196377
Portland police have him in custody. Similar case a few years back a guy stole a woman who'd been stabbed's purse, got 20-life sentence. Getting ass raped as we speak
>>
>>128195301
I would even love to just see footage of Micha Fletcher stumbling off the train with the bloody stab wound. It looks like there were a ton of people at that stop.
>>
>>128196121
Doesn't matter were not your personal army.
>>
>>128196835
You're next, faggot
>>
File: 39b.jpg (65KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
39b.jpg
65KB, 517x650px
>>128197034
>>
>>128196309
OK I got some info on this dude,

Who Was Ricky Best? The Portland Stabbing Victim Gave His Life Combating Hatred.
https://www.bustle.com/p/who-was-ricky-best-the-portland-stabbing-victim-gave-his-life-combating-hatred-60801

On Friday, two men in Portland, Oregon were killed by a knife-armed assailant on a public transit train while defending a pair of Muslim women from his aggressive, anti-Islam vitriol.
One of the slain men was 23-year-old Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche, a 2016 Reed College graduate.
And the other, 53-year-old Ricky Best, was a veteran of the U.S. military, and an employee of Portland's Bureau of Development Services.

According to reports, Best was en route back to his home in Happy Valley, a city in Clackamas County about 30 minutes from Portland, when he, Namkai-Meche, and 21-year-old Micah David-Cole Fletcher intervened
to try to stop the suspected killer's racist abuse of a pair of Muslim women, one of whom was reportedly wearing a hijab.
The incident took place on the MAX Green Line, and while both women were unharmed, Best was reportedly killed at the scene, while Namkai-Meche died at a nearby hospital.
Fletcher is reportedly still at the hospital with serious injuries, but is expected to survive and recover.

Best was a father of four, according to The Oregonian. A lifelong resident of the state, he's survived by his wife, his three teenage sons, and his 12-year-old daughter.
He reportedly served 23 years in the U.S. military, working as a platoon sergeant in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and in 2014 he ran for political office, vying to become the commissioner of Clackamas County.

>racist abuse of a pair of Muslim women, one of whom was reportedly wearing a hijab.
>he's survived by his wife, his three teenage sons, and his 12-year-old daughter.

>dude puts hijab wearing muslim bitch above his family his children getting involved in violent confrontation
>VERY VERY STUPID MAN
>>
>>128197283
Yes it was dumb to confront an armed psycho over a muzz, but dude was a 23 year get of the U.S. military with a nice American family. This faggot who tried to get away with taking his shit deserves to have his life ruined...forever
>>
>>128195301
>Know this guy? Let's get going on his address & parent's address
Looking at him I would guess that his address and his parents' address are exactly the same.
>>
>>128198014
Yeah a nice American Family he didn't care enough about to keep himself safe. what a fucking retard.
>>
>>128198014
>but dude was a 23 year get of the U.S. military with a nice American family.
Yes this is very sad story, but you might think that ex military guy would have more common sense and didn't react with his emotions but with common sense,especially trying to protect hijab wearing muslim bitch.
Learn your lesson anons, before you get involved in protecting someone in the street fight don't jump too fast to be the WhiteKnight, asses the situation first with cool head not with hot emotions.
>>
>>128198776
He served 23 years in the U.S. military, defending American freedom and honor. You're a fucking leaf who is defending a degenerate thief, so kys
>>
>>128199072
I don't think he is defending degenerate thief, I think that leaf is pointing out how irrational American ex soldier acted and now he is dead and his children have no father.
But he saved lives of two muslim bitches who now can get pregnant and give birth to more muslims so there is more of them to hate Americans.
I bet Muslims will make him to be their hero for protecting muslim bitches especially the one wearing hijab (that means she is very dedicated to her religion of Peace).
Fuck this logic.
>>
>>128195301
Wow. Impressive bait. Reel 'em in, faggot. Not your personal army. I shouldn't have to even say that.
>>
>>128195301
hey OP are there any pictures of the two muslim bitches?
>>
>>128199820
Not your Google assistant, fucking leaf.

Day of the Rake soon. Faggot.
>>
>>128200338
Well you posting pictures of the thief so maybe you also have pictures of the two lucky being alive muslim bitches.
Share your stash anon
>>
>>128196121
>Thief who stole Ricky Best's backpack and wedding ring, you fat neckbeard uninformed faggot

Maybe he should've said that? Not everyone follows every single headline that exists.
>>
>>128195301
Rick Best's bag. Which one was it? Which train car did he get off of in relation to the stabbings?
>>
>>128195301
Robbing the dying is hard thing to decry because they clearly won't be needing it. But stealing a mans wedding ring while he is bleeding out instead of trying to help.
>>
>>128199072
>23 years in jew Military
Glad that faggot is dead then.
>>
File: bog cia.jpg (6KB, 190x250px) Image search: [Google]
bog cia.jpg
6KB, 190x250px
>>128200553
No photos or proof the hijab girl even exists. The other girl Destinee Mangum had a facebook but she scrub it clean of all photos.
>>
>>128202275
>The other girl Destinee Mangum had a facebook but she scrub it clean of all photos.
Thanks anon.
Wonder why she removed all photos, hiding something perhaps that might link her and her photos to some muslim males who are involved in some nasty shit against America, or maybe she is innocent and just scared.
Let's hope authorities will dig in all possible scenarios.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.