[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somehow Drumpf STILL comes off as the bad guy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1553.jpg (302KB, 1242x1693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1553.jpg
302KB, 1242x1693px
Somehow Drumpf STILL comes off as the bad guy.
>>
>>128195041
please tell me...is she a jew?
>>
File: 1495923892925.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1495923892925.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
>>128195041
I love how she fits the perfect stereotype.

>Hates white men
>Divorced
>No children
>Over 50 now
>Still no husband
>Sleeps with young niggers for social cloud

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>128195281
owned by them
>>
>>128195041
So is it ok if I start yelling bomb down a station platform and should expect no consequences?

Freedom of speech /= freedom from consequences. Freedom comes with responsibility and what this bitch did was to further propagate the idea that Trump should be assassinated, upset his family and all of his supporters. Bitch deserves her career ruined and jail time. If she wanted to protest against him she should do so by the free marketplace of ideas by discussion and debate, not posing ISIS style photos of beheading Trump and encouraging violence.

Fuck this gay earth. The media controls all the narratives and I've had enough of fucking useless idiots who can't see how crass and immoral this woman is
>>
>>128195041
Threatening the president isn't protected under free speech. If I made a video pretending to cut local judges heads off I'd be in jail quick as fuck.

I mean honestly I don't think she was making a threat but it wasn't doing shit for free speech. Trump isn't the one trying to have free speech altered.
>>
shes a shero
>>
>>128195281
>>128195451
Her mother was a kike, thusly she is 100% jew
>>
>>128195041
>Can dish is out but can't take it
Definition of Liberal in the new millennium
>>
So stunning and brave...
>>
File: please to post proofs now.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
please to post proofs now.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
>>128195041
She's diverting attention.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>>
>women role playing as the victim

being a victim is so fucking easy, anything you say makes you look good. why doesnt she at least try to defend her acions from a non victim platform
>>
>>128196284
Just imagine it was a white male posing with a decapitated Trump head and not her.
>>
>>128195380
Post img of her nigfriend.
>>
>>128196172
my god, you're so fat
>>
>>128195380
>No children

Thankfully this cunt's tainted genes will die out.
>>
>>128195041
What's that thing lefties keep saying?
Something like Hate speech is not free speech.
>>
>>128195281
Yes.
>>
>>128195281
No.

/pol/ fags call anyone they don't like a Jew.
>>
>In the same book, Griffin discussed her eldest brother, Kenny, who was a drug addict and homeless at various times, and revealed that she was "afraid of him until the moment he died" due to his violent, abusive nature. Griffin states that Kenny would climb into bed with her when he was 30 and she was 7 and "whisper" into her ears; Kathy refused to speak to him or be in the same room as him for years but didn't tell her parents until she was in her twenties, at which point he openly admitted pedophilia to their parents
>>
>>128200014

Ahh... Gotta love those slippery definitions! They can be used for anything. I love those manipulative leftist assholes!
>>
File: afwagw.png (469KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
afwagw.png
469KB, 1280x720px
>I was the victim in this situation
>>
>>128195380
Killian is that you?
>>
SRTH RICH MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>128195041

Man she's aging horribly.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.