[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is actually not putting America first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1322531108494.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1322531108494.png
265KB, 334x393px
Big rant incoming:

I can't believe what's happening to the county. I'm watching America withdraw from the rest of the world creating a leadership vacuum happy filled by China and Europe. When we withdrew from the Paris Climate Agreement we joined Nicaragua and Syria as the only countries not in the agreement. What message does that send to the world?

And Trump's foreign trip weakened our European Alliance by not giving a reassurance to NATO. Instead Trump scolded them for not paying more-which is false. They all have increased defense spending.

This is a big deal. Against the advice of our allies, American CEOs-including ones in the oil business, and even the Pope he pulled out of a deal that could be renegotiated.

I can only hope this downward trend is reversible and that in four years the next president (Trump will only be a one term president-if he's lucky because there is a decent chance of impeachment) can repair and restore our world standing.

He took the advice of two people over literally the world's advice. What a fool.

This rant only scratches the surface on his incompetence. May God have mercy on America. This is what happens when you elect a meme president. Fuck you all.
>>
Fuck the globalist world order. We don't need those bitchboys. We can take care of our own shit and should instead of letting China, Gaymany and France tell us what to do. Fuck NATO, waste of money because no one pays their fair share of 25. Fuck the world. USA forever. Eat my ass Jewboy.
>>
>>128194592
Holy shit, you're an actual idiot. He's leaving the world stage where we have dictated the agenda. You trumplets are delusional if you think anything he's done has strengthened America.
NATO has kept Russian aggression in check and has been instrumental in keeping Europe peaceful for the last 70 years.
Die in a fire you fucking faggot.
>>
>>128195168
Sup CNN kike?
All I see are buzzwords and "muh world police muh globalist world order". We don't WANT to be involved with the globalist world order you idiot. We WANT this. We WANT self-suffiency. Europe is falling to nigger/arab hordes and are bending over for them, fuck em.
>>
>>128195168
>Russian aggression
>MUH RUSSIANS

Kek fuck off CNN
I bet you believe the russian hacker bs
>>
>>128195168
>NATO
>not just US troops with a different name
>>
>>128195168
Good good! Let the hate run through you. Remember ShareBlue, while you may shill on /pol/ you are here forever...
>>
File: 1471476523613.jpg (85KB, 523x355px) Image search: [Google]
1471476523613.jpg
85KB, 523x355px
Nice refuting there.
All you cunts have is muh shills, muh mainstream media.
Get fucked. I can't wait until trump gets impeached and kikeboy Kushner gets arrested for treason.
I will literally throw an impeachment party.
>>
>>128196260
You're right
>>
>>128194417
>muh world leader
The age of american imperialism is over. You can no longer afford to play world police on your own dime.

Trump is merely embracing the plunge back into isolationism instead of prolonging the inevitable.
>>
>>128196260
>not responding to the post that savaged you
>>
@128196596
>butthurt he didn't get a (You)
>>
Reminder that the Paris agreement is not a climate agreement. It is about geopolitical cchange of power, from US to China to be specific.
>>
>>128196868
Can we at least pretend you didn't mistakenly shred your posting orders when boss man gave them to you.
>>
>>128194417
>don't want to give $100 billion a year to (((developing countries)))
>but muh leadership
suck my dick
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.