[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I work at a Movie Theatre, and yesterday Wonder Woman came

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

So I work at a Movie Theatre, and yesterday Wonder Woman came out, as I was clocking out yesterday and clocking in today, I noticed a whole bunch of Hillary and Bernie bumper stickers in the parking Lot. As well as rainbow headed freaks and fat men with I'll fitted "DC" shirts at the concession stand.

Could there be a correlation??
>>
>>128182020
I donno if this is movie is the new ghostbusters crap all over again.
WW is legit, not some made up shit.
>>
>>128182020
Wiki states that it needs 400 mil $ to cover all the expenses
>>
File: WVJA15odEnk.jpg (664KB, 1142x2048px) Image search: [Google]
WVJA15odEnk.jpg
664KB, 1142x2048px
Have you seen this movie? What do you think about it?
>>
hateful, rat-faced kike
>>
>>128182020
I was going to watch it at the cinema then I realised that I had to spend 14$ for it

I can wait 2 months for it to be streamable
>>
>>128182020

>implying anyone actually went to see this movie
>>
File: 1494889094111.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494889094111.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
why are bernfags supporting a zionist whore?
>>
>>128184603
>why are bernfags doing what bernfags do best
>>
>>128184603

If Bernouts weren't retarded they wouldn't have followed Bernie to begin with.
>>
Why are gay mem the only people that like wonder woman? Seriously, the only person I saw talking about it on social media was one gay acquaintance followed by replies from his faggot posse.
>>
>>128185366
I like her because she's sexy. That is literally the only reason she has been in my top hero's since I was a kid and watched the old wonder woman tv show with tits McGee or whatever her name was.
She's a walking sexual fetish. She ties people up and wears next to nothing.
Long black hair, big tits, thicc legs, etc.
Disappointed that Gal got the part as I think WW should be a bit thicker. But I just laugh at the feminists who think she is popular because womyn.
12 year old boys made comics what they are and what they are is hyper sexualized women and idealized men.
So I'll go just for the eye candy and probably sigh at all the virtue signalling.
>>
>>128182020
i saw this movie last night and there were TONS of butterbeasts in the soon to be failing seats. most of them couldn't breath because the seats weren't big enough for their bodies. it was also annoying to listen to them eat and drink throughout the film. i'm guessing they imagine their inner beauty is represented by Gal GaDOUGH.
>>
File: DCU Cast.png (2MB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
DCU Cast.png
2MB, 593x800px
>>128182020
Now i know the kind of people that watch that crap.
>>
File: b36.png (384KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
384KB, 898x610px
>>128182020
In your opinion, is it going to flop?
>>
>>128189791
Nah. It has a cool scene where Wonder Woman walks through no man's land and fucks everyone up. It was a mildly entertaining movie with a good amount of action and romance. The final fight was so fucking dumb though.
>>
>>128182160
>WW is legit, not some made up shit.

Do you even know what the fuck legit means, favela dweller portuguese rapebaby.
>>
>>128182020
This movie would be significantly better if WW got BLACKED but instead it gotta pander the racist nazi fanboys that are scared of social progress.
>>
>>128190839

I saw it last night with my girlfriend. There are definitely some scenes that were designed to appeal to whaleniggers, but it was alright. I'd maybe watch it again if I needed to kill 2.5 hours. 6/10. Mega ass fucking shit ton of CGI though, obviously.
>>
>>128192347
Also it's a great film to show young girls that they too can be strong, if they have divine blood. Otherwise they are worthless.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.