[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smash Mouth BTFOs Donald Trump on Climate Change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

File: smash mouth.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
smash mouth.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
Just listen to the lyrics

>it's a cool place
>and they say it gets colder
>your bundled up now just wait till you get older
>but the meteor man beg to differ
>judging from the hole in the satellite picture.

>the ice we skate
>is getting pretty thin
>the waters getting warm so you might as well swim
>my worlds on fire, how about yours?
>thats the way i like it and it never gets bored

See that's Smash Mouth proving global warming is real and ignorant nutty republicans are trying to say that it's not real. This song was made in the 90s, if a 90s singer knew this Trump should. So i created my own parody to show Trump's ignorance

>with the shape of racism on his forehead!
>well, he don't stop crying and he don't stop crying
>is what we see coming from Trump
>didn't make sense to vote for Trump, you're brain gets dumb and your head gets dumber
>wahhh wahh
>your the president
>get your head in, the GAME

>wahhh wahh
>Your the president
>alll that ignorance is gold
>to comedy shows like colbert!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
>>
File: Shrek_smiling.jpg (48KB, 317x381px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek_smiling.jpg
48KB, 317x381px
>>128178153
hey now
>>
>>128178368
You're the President!

>checks flag

HOLY SHIT
>>
The same guy incorrectly predicted I'd be a rockstar though
>>
smashmouth got destroyed on twitter by one of the worst baseball teams. they also blocked me
>>
>>128178647
That's just a metaphor or whatever you call it, a hyperboly. The whole point is you are a rockstar because you believe the earth exists for you. You have the entire earth worship and praise you at the expense of the environment.

You are a rockstar with your iphone, your computer, your AC, your big ass car, your big house, your big backyard, and your massive water consumption.

>>128178689
What? What are you talking about?
>>
>>128178153
Does Mom know you're using her computer?
>>
>>128179507
Shut up im 18
>>
File: IMG_8874.jpg (24KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8874.jpg
24KB, 200x303px
>>128178153
>first it was global cooling
>them it was global warming
>now it's climate change, with no real definition of what's going to happen and with varied results on different places

If you faggot were alive in the 80's you would remember having all these scientists who had "completely proven" how if we didn't do anything by the year 2000, earth would be a snowball.
Then in the 90's and early 2000's it was all about global warming, how it was a fact and it was teach as such everywhere.
Many scientists were bringing proof of how by 2016 the ice caps would've melted, the clock ran out of time.
Now it's "climate change"

however this last one has some truth to it, climate DOES change, it has been doing since the beginning of the earth, however it certainly isn't doing by human intervention.
Anyhow, if climate does change (which it is, only that humans have small influence over it) we wouldn't "all die" as the leftists try to make us believe, they say "climate change=death" whereas tge reality is that certain areas will just change their average climate conditions.
Some areas would become better for agriculture, settlements and more, whereas others would become less suitable for doing so, but we wouldn't "all die"
People will adapt just fine.

Climate IS changing, it has always been doing so, and will continue to do so after us, but humans have almost nothing to do with it, and we will adapt to it.
>>
are you actually pretending humans arent impacting the climate? literal retard detected.
>>
>>128179189
hyperbole*
>>
>>128180579
You're mentally ill. Human CO2 emission warms the earth and literally every scientist agrees

>>128179827
Nice conspiracy
>>
>>128178153

You know that climate change will be a good thing over all for humanity. Especially for regions in Canada , Siberia, and barren equatorial regions such as the Sahara.

I don't have time for climate change deniers but I hate being lumped in with them because I don't see conclusive evidence that it is man made and more importantly that it is reversible by man made means.

Also show me how it would be so bad for humanity.
>>
>>128181250
It would be bad because people in the middle east will have more droughts and water shortages.
>>
File: trumpfaces.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
trumpfaces.gif
3MB, 360x203px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wtbkrkk3P8
>>
“If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are.” - Alice Cooper

By the way, who is smashmouse?
>>
>>128181250
Because it causes the ice caps to melt causing sea levels to rise swamping low lying areas, Amsterdam will become sea as well as New Orleans, Miami, New York, London and when that happens where do you think the shit skins will go mick? Retard, the potato famine was the best thing to ever happen God save the queen
>>
>>128182204
>who is smashmouth?

I GAVE YOU A LINK

>>128182260
The only good thing about the potato famine was that a lot of Irish immigrated to Noth American especially America setting it down the pathway of diversity.
>>
>>128181749

Only in the short term.

Global warming will actually rejuvenate previously barren, dry regions. Melting ice caps create a higher water level...the higher temperature evapourates that water....which is then released over land....which then enables plants and life to survive.

Its not always bad. Humans are adaptable and can deal with global temperature increases.
>>
Everyone who read the climate treaty knows this is the biggest nothing burger. There's nothing to get worked up over. Even putin realized the US was getting screwed and said it could be renegotiated. Liberals are such pussies.
>>
>>128182757
Except we got trillions worth of infastructure near coastlines
>>128182759
Pussy, it could save the planet. The paris agreement would save earth
>>
>>128182678
FAGGOT
>>
File: Eternal-Anglo-Irish.jpg (56KB, 605x823px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal-Anglo-Irish.jpg
56KB, 605x823px
>>128182260

Yes it was the best thing to ever happen to Ireland too. Millions of low IQ subhuman muck savages fucked off to America and became their problem. The rest of my ancestors who were smart enough to strive and survive did so quite well.

God save the queen too. She'll get her Atlantic colonies back some day too after you lot murder and rape yourselves into nothing.

t.Irish Unionist.

You weren't expecting that were you Jamal McMohammedBurgersteinKellyJewbergwitz61% mongrel?
>>
>>128183516
The potato famine is actually why Ireland is poor today. All the low IQ subhuman savages stayed in Ireland while all the educated smart, non freaks went to America and Canada. It was a brain drain that kept only the trash in Ireland.
>>
>>128182966

We can engineer solutions to those potential problems. Again its nothing insurmountable.

Uninhabitable regions of your country will become useful to humans, where people can live and farm properly. Its not all bad.
>>
Smashmouth should follow this link, read a little, and they won't seem like utter cretins with their phony junk science chicken little climate bullshit.

https://wattsupwiththat.com
>>
>>128184045

Except Ireland isn't poor today. Ireland is the 7th richest country in the world in GDP per capita, Canada is 20th, you stupid canigger.

The average Irishman is healthier, wealthier and better educated than the average North American.

What you are saying makes zero sense and shows you know nothing about what you are talking about. Most people who left during the famine were poor and couldn't survive. The people who stayed were healthy and in a decent earning position to feed themselves.
>>
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/06/02/the-guardian-just-noticed-greens-are-losing-the-climate-debate/

Like this one. Everyone is waking up to the nothing burger, the emperor with no clothes that is climate hysteria.
>>
>>128185015
>TRUTH.com
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: wigger niggers first.jpg (23KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
wigger niggers first.jpg
23KB, 304x400px
>>128178153

WIGGERS DESERVE DEATH AND NOTHING MORE!
>>
>>128178153
he just saying that shit changes get used to it, you stupid faggot
>>
>All Star but it's A FUCKING LEAF post on /pol/
>>
>>128181808
>i ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
>>
>>128185200
>GDP
GDP doesn't mean anything to anyone unless you're a stupid uneducated pleb. China has a high GDP but is poor.

>The average Irishman is healthier, wealthier and better educated than the average North American
You mean with a 92IQ and 5'7 average?

>What you are saying makes zero sense and shows you know nothing about what you are talking about. Most people who left during the famine were poor and couldn't survive. The people who stayed were healthy and in a decent earning position to feed themselves.
Your point makes no sense. The irishmen who left were poor working class while the ones who stayed were either wealthier or landowners.
>>
>>128178153
This band has been and always will be awful.
>>
>>128185474
You have a mental illness and are dumb. HE SAID IT WAS ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING
>>
>>128186677
Literally marked the era when music stopped being shit.
>>
>>128178153
SOME
>>
>>128187420
BODY
>>
>>128187646
ONCE TOLDME
>>
>>128187777
WASTED QUADS
>>
>>128186433

Typical meme tier canigger answer.

GDP absolutely matters when you are talking in terms of the health of an economy, your Canigger "education" is a massive hindrance to your ability to understand this.

China isn't even in the top 25 nations. Here is the data itself, not that you'll be able to understand it.

Average height in Ireland as of 2014 is 166cm. In Canada 161cm.

IQ tests have never been proven as conclusive in measuring intelligence. Wasters on /pol/ are just obsessed with them because it something that differentiates them from the niggers.
>>
>>128188225

Link to GDP source

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD

and for height

http://www.ncdrisc.org/height-mean-ranking.html
>>
>>128178153
>It's a cool place
>and they say it gets colder
>you're a newfag now lurk forever till you're older
>but the redditfags beg to differ
>judging from the OP, OP is a nigger
>the posts we make
>are just all about wins
>the light's pretty warm but, you're not bright just dim
>my posts don't expire, how about yours?
>You just want to archive then it's 404

>Hey, now
>You're a faggot
>don't know shit till you get laid

>Hey, now
>why so spastic?
>in the game you get played

>all that's stupid must fold
>only anon breaks the moooooold

Try harder, be smarter. Learn that agendas are sold and bartered. Were it so important that it was tied to Earth's fate, wouldn't they be willing to renegotiate? The facts are clear. They burn and sear! No wait, they're cold? That makes you jeer! Talking heads fill you with fear, so you focus not on the front of science, but the rear.
>>
>>128188225
>GDP absolutely matters when you are talking in terms of the health of an economy, your Canigger "education" is a massive hindrance to your ability to understand this.

I can tell you're uneducated, only the uneducated think GDP means anything. Very uneducated very uneducated of you. It just means the total amount bought and sold within a country which means if the gov printed 1000 trillion dollars and someone bought stuff with it the GDP would go up by trillions.

>IQ tests have never been proven as conclusive in measuring intelligence
Yet just earlier you called Irish who left- "low IQers". You're just a low IQer yourself.

>""ireland"""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyHNmC1dq2c
>>
>>128178153
that guy looks stupid
>>
>>128178153

SomeBODY once told me
That Trump is not my homie
"He's got a hairy wig on his heh-head."
He was soundin' kinda smart
But the media took part
In a smear, to paint voters as in-bred

Well, the libs start bitchin'
And they don't stop bitchin'
Tears in a cup
Filled up in the kitchen

Always so fun when they cry so hard
You didn't vote Trump? You're a fuckin' retard

So much to write, some tweets to send
So what's wrong with makin' it great again?

You wouldn't know if you vote Hill
You low-T cuckold fag shill

Hey, now
You're a homo
Going globo
Don't breed

Hey, now
You're a shitskin
But your time ends
Take heed

And all those faggots get told
Gonna build a wall, made out of go-old.
>>
>>128188581
10/10 post. This is fucking awesome.
>>
>>128188834
He's educated

>>128188965
LOL
>>
File: 1488993834451.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488993834451.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>128178153
omg DAE le drumpth singlehandedly did Global Warming?!?
>>
>>128189405
Appreciate the kudos, leaf, but uh, I don't think you realize that I'm calling you wrong in so many ways.

>Were it so important that it was tied to Earth's fate, wouldn't they be willing to renegotiate?
Even if you missed all the rest, that part of the post should have stuck out to you.
>>
>>128188965
Nice job, good sir.
>>
>>128190285
no are you ill?

>>128190382
I don't understand what any of those words mean. Like i understand it but don't know what that sentence means. I thought you were adding to my post.
>>
>>128178153
>Smash Mouth
>Relevant

PICK ONE
>>
File: Canigger.gif (4MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Canigger.gif
4MB, 512x384px
>>128188772

>I can tell you're uneducated, only the uneducated think GDP means anything. Very uneducated very uneducated of you. It just means the total amount bought and sold within a country which means if the gov printed 1000 trillion dollars and someone bought stuff with it the GDP would go up by trillions.

Primary school stuff, typical Canigger.

You made the claim about China being a high GDP country which it isn't and I gave you the stats on it.

A high GDP indicates the level of well being of the citizens of that country. The higher it is, the better the standard of living you enjoy in its most simplistic terms.

>Yet just earlier you called Irish who left- "low IQers". You're just a low IQer yourself.

I'm just using /pol/ colloquialisms so that people can better understand the calibre of migrant that left to "build" North America. Is it a self hatred thing with you mongrels? Considering that most of you seem to have some Irish heritage.

<<<Canada in a nutshell.
>>
>>128191605
Well the funny thing is you pulled that source out of your ASS. China has the highest GDP besides America at 10 trillion

https://www.google.ca/search?q=china+GDP&rlz=1C1NHXL_enCA725CA725&oq=china+GDP&aqs=chrome..69i57.1114j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I'm afraid you are uneducated. Irish built North America, you are clearly uneducated.
>>
File: 1468995337626.jpg (53KB, 595x398px) Image search: [Google]
1468995337626.jpg
53KB, 595x398px
>>128191087
No, I was not adding to your post. I was fixing your post in direct opposition to it.
Fucking hell, leaf...
How can you claim to understand something that you simultaneously don't know, when understanding requires knowing?
Can you understand that which you don't grasp?
No. No, you can't.
>>
File: 1488221109544.gif (216KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1488221109544.gif
216KB, 320x238px
>>128192308
>19 posts
imagine being this much of a loser
>>
>>128191087
Okay fine maybe he didn't do global warming.
Can we at least agree that Smashmouth BTFO drumph before it was cool?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mzmnwb38LB1rlcr1v.png (158KB, 303x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mzmnwb38LB1rlcr1v.png
158KB, 303x333px
/pol/aks are like onions, we both have layers
>>
>judging from the hole in the satellite picture

They are referring to the hole in the ozone layer which we fixed by stopping the excess use of CFCs. They do not mention CO2 or any greenhouse effect.
>>
File: images-17.jpg (9KB, 272x186px) Image search: [Google]
images-17.jpg
9KB, 272x186px
>>128179189
Leaf kindly fuck off!
>>
>>128178153
You know we were told by Al Gore that New York City wild be underwater by 2015.

I lived long enough to know they are liars and all it is, another commie plot based on wealth transfer that enriches the government and grants then more power.

No thanks.
>>
File: IMG_0680.jpg (68KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.jpg
68KB, 450x450px
Is anyone interested in my parody of Aaron's Party (Come get it), where I outline the demonic nature of the patriarchy?
>>
>>128192308

>Source out of ASS
>World Bank

Shit even I am beginning to feel embarrassed on your behalf.

Did you even look at the stats I provided? We are talking GDP (PPP) which gives you an idea of the wealth of average citizens in any given country.

If the world bank isn't good enough, how about the CIA?

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html

Ireland is 11th and Canada 32nd. Even look at the countries in the top 10, none are poor by any measure. To our original debate, Ireland is not a poor country in terms of personal wealth or what it can afford its citizens.
>>
>>128178153
MK Ultra predictive programming for the hoax.
>>
>>128181749
Maybe they'll all die
>>
>>128181749
oh no
more dead arabs
>what are we going to do
nothing
>>
>>128178153
>but the meteor man beg to differ
bait????
>>
>>128178153
This entire thread is crystallized autism.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.