[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE STATE OF THE BOARD - HIRO PROTECTS ME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

We need to talk about OPEN BORDERS.

I'm talking specifically about /pol/.

We have seen the surge of Reddit on this fucking board, and the autistic screams for Activism.

But when this website shuts down, they will flood not just here, but the whole of 4chan.

How do we prepare for this influx. We will lose everything that this community has granted us due to the Redfugees.

Reddit might not even survive the year.

What are we going to do.
>>
>>128176565
I'll drink a cup of tea
>>
Just make a fucking IRC and ban people that are antifa.
>>
>>128176832
I believe you
>>128177084
>antifa is everywhere

This is a reddit quality post, my man. Deport yourself.
>>
File: nohope.png (661KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
nohope.png
661KB, 848x900px
>>128176565
Obviously we shut down the board forever.
>>
File: Turks.gif (509KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Turks.gif
509KB, 500x375px
i don't want to see that stupid fucking logo again.

that shithole has a multi billion dollar parent company and that platform is deliberately 'unprofitable' , they'll keep it propped up. 4ch will be gone before they are but there will be another ch for the userbase to congregate at, wont be 8 thats for sure. wish that aussie bastard STI didnt shutter chon dot net
>>
Fucking hell. 70 million? How are they losing money? They're sight looks like shit, most of it's staff are volunteers, they run ads, they even do that gold thing.

Maybe steer them to Voat. If it's still on.
>>
File: kobold has seem some shit.jpg (39KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
kobold has seem some shit.jpg
39KB, 408x360px
>>128176565
>Reddit spacing
>Leaf
>Talking about Reddit

Checks out. Fuck off, please.
>>
>>128176565
we need to somehow prop reddit up so it can be a containment for the filth so they don't spread their disease of ignorance here. any ideas ?
>>
>>128177827
Vote couldn't even handle the #GG influx.
>>
>>128177840
I've been doing "reddit spacing" for something like 7 years on 4chan now, it's a shit sign.
>>
>>128178074
Apperantly ive seen a few people say

This isnt reddit spacing but what is is when you greentext

>like this to start a post

And add 2 spaces underneath. Is this true?
>>
Its simple.

We start using MEME Pics with integrated code that decrypts information for drops backdoors.

We can tell by trading these cards and using different cyphers for decrypt . Newfags get backdoored , actual users can verify auth by decrypt
>>
haha, no, when they shut down, we burn down 4chan too, so then everybody's fucked and finally has to go get a gf
>>
>>128178839
Go away, Peterson.
>>
>>128176565
redditor get out
but to answer your question we get hostile anyone with a Canadian, Israeli, German, french and any other country we dislike eventually it will become to much and they will leave we also do this with dectected shills or redditors
>>
>>128176565
We should direct them to infinitychan.
Or this
>>128178839
>>
>>128179862
>Canadians leave

It fuels us, Brexit retard.
>>
>>128181996
Brexit was good at least i don't have a law saying you can't hurt muzzies feelings
>>
>>128182231
The guy who screamed "Let's see your dick, Bruce" at Jenner in UK? They didn't send 6 police officers to track him down?

And yes you do. You have Hate Speech laws.

Your country is shite. AND YOU HAD A CONSERVATIVE GOVERNMENT FOR LIKE 8 YEARS
>>
>>128182689
but we are turning around, unlike you we voted brexit to fix it and you're still dying and making no progress at least we still have some care for our country
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.