[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kathy Griffin was never funny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

I'm trying to think of a time this bitch made me laugh and I can't. She is just some annoying tweaker bitch.

Can anyone find a clip of this bitch actually being funny? I can't.
>>
I think she got famous being on a sitcom with Brooke Shields back in the 90's It didn't even last one season.
>>
>>128176320
Women are FUNNY.
GET OVER IT.
>>
Bitter cunts are never funny. They're just unhappy.
>>
>>128176773
>>128176840
hmm like I'm trying to figure out why she is a comedian other than "HAHA WEE I HAVE A VAGINA"
>>
I heard a comic on a radio show talking about how it was nuts that she was put into showbiz vehicle after vehicle including episodes of Seinfeld back in the 90s and she wasn't funny or even hot. She sucked on virtually all of them but they kept churning her out. There was a huge push on to make her a star. She must suck producer dick like no other actress before or since.
>>
>>128176320
That is a man.
>>
ok apparently this is a amalgamation of her top funniest moments. I didn't laugh once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHVMjojLnDQ
>>
>>128176320
I mean I liked her character on Seinfeld
>>
>>128176320
She is a joke.
>>
Butt hurt OP?
>>
>>128179193
Her character was dumb, unfunny and annoying. Did she play herself?
>>
I have a theory that everyone has secretly hated this unfunny bitch and the Trump beheading photo was just an excuse for practically the entire country, including normally-friendly celebs and media sites, to blast her.
>>
>RREEEEEEEEE I HATE THIS CUNT
>must tell everyone on /pol/
>flays self for not seeing this coming and saving Donald's dignity
>poor Barron
>deserves his childhood
>cried last night
>bowed to post on /pol/ about that bitch
>it hurts inside
>I'll get back at that B celebrity
>>
>>128179193
You must be fucking joking. I'm struggling to think of a worse character.
>>
>>128176320
You have to admit, she looks pretty funny, that has to count for something.
>>
>>128179193
Wasn't she pretty much herself, unfunny and taking cheap shots.
>>
File: covfee griffiths.jpg (19KB, 460x310px) Image search: [Google]
covfee griffiths.jpg
19KB, 460x310px
>>128176320
>Makes Carrot Top thread
>posts Aphex Twin monster
/b/ ----->
>>
When she and Butthead stole the Lawnmower.
>>
>>128176320
She did a bit about attending Brooke Shields wedding that had me rolling....but that was about it.
>>
File: Let that sink in.jpg (35KB, 341x600px) Image search: [Google]
Let that sink in.jpg
35KB, 341x600px
>>128176320
>Kathy Griffin was never funny
let that sink in
>>
It makes sense that she worked for CNN, because they're a FUCKING JOKE!
>>
File: arbait fur sieg.jpg (248KB, 835x1100px) Image search: [Google]
arbait fur sieg.jpg
248KB, 835x1100px
>>128178650
Wow, I really didn't notice how useless she was until now. That was literally the least funny comedian's compilation I have ever seen.
>>
True story; kind of saw her perform once (went for pussy so don't judge me). It was without a doubt the worst show I have ever seen and we, date included, walked out halfway through. Her entire act was "have you seen xxxxxx (insert current pop culture reference, my show was all jersey shore)?" And then the audience goes nuts, laughs and she moves on. Had to women behind us who would woooo at the top of their lungs every time she delivered that 'joke.'
>and what's up with Snooki??
>wooooooooooo yeah girl!
>and the situation?
>WOOOOOOO
>don't get me started

Hope I don't get a copyright violation for stealing her material for this post.
>>
>>128189726
Create a 'two scoops' style greentext for that performance
>>
>>128178650
My life is now a little bit darker knowing that she exists.
Burgers, there are some things that you should keep to youselves...
>>
File: casting couch.jpg (16KB, 630x289px) Image search: [Google]
casting couch.jpg
16KB, 630x289px
>>128176320
She wasn't funny, but she could suck a mean dick.
>>
>>128176840
Yeah, I work with some women at a restaurant. Seeing their bumbling incompetence is very funny.
>>
>>128176320
No she was not but her last act was brillant, to bad it was just a act. Never mind how trump is acting he will make this realty, sooner or later some one will snap.
>>
>>128188294
kek
>>
>>128176320
I actually thought Kathy Griffith and Andy Dick were the same person.
>>
She was never funny. I think she's some sort of gay comedian, like her fanbase is almost only gays.
>>
File: IMG_1017.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>128176320
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.