[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putin's gone insane or he's on (((their))) side

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Putin's gone insane or he's on (((their))) side
>>
Haha he's literally admitting to it by redpilling the masses.

The Jews ARE to blame, therefore Putin did it all along.
>>
>>128169197
>Sources state
>Someone familiar with what Putin tweets
>Close insider of the Kremlin reveals
>Asked not to disclose identity due to the nature of the information
>>
>>128169508
He said this during the NBC interview
>>
>people are so convinced Russians are evil hackers that they start believing the Jews are evil to spite him
Pls happen
>>
>>128169508

Putin said

"If you are stupid and can't do anything, blame Jews"

Basically he called /pol/ stupid people and bashed antisemites
>>
File: bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>128169197
source, or get the fuck out faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>128169197
Sounds pretty redpilled to me.
>>
>>128170295

I can link you the video but its Russian.

>>128170064
>>
>>128170295
>President Vladimir Putin has ridiculed the allegations of Russian meddling in U.S. elections, accusing the Democrats of trying to shift blame for their defeat and likening the accusations against Russia to anti-Semitism.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-putin-likens-us-election-allegations-antisemitism/
>>
>>128169508
>>128169682
>>128170295

It was an RT interview with megyn Kelly, saw it this morning on jewtube. And the context of the quote is similar to what this
>>128169382
Anon said
>>
He means it's similar because the Jews are to blame here, not because it's people yelling at a Boogeyman
>>
>>128170883

He literally said that people who are stupid and can't accomplish anything in their life, usually blame jews. Then he compared this hacking story to such anti-semitism.

Stop trying to give it another damn meaning. I saw original Russian video.
>>
>>128169197
If the Russia narrative is valid, so is the Jewish one.
>>
>>128171332
we already know the jewish one is valid
the fact that he's denying it makes me sick
>>
>>128169197
Do you people not comprehend basic english? Putin compared the left to anti-semites. They're just replacing "Jews" with "Russians".
>>
""""""""sources"""""""""" say
>>
Grammar is not this guys strength
>>
>>128169197
>>128169382

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

---

Our time. Our world. Our life.
God Almighty Jesus Christ Holy Spirit

Holy American Empire to rule the west for 1000 years.

S H A D I L A Y B R O T H E R S
>>
>>128170064

nazi polcucks BTFO eternally by daddy putin LOL
>>
>>128173030

Stupid /pol/ Putin shills will still deny this.

Here is Russian source video : Pastebin tJqqBpku
If anyone wants to translate it. He literally says what i wrote >>128171092
>>
>>128169197
>includes the truth in his historical correlation

>audible WINK WINK
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.