[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP TACTICS THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7588.png (273KB, 579x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7588.png
273KB, 579x609px
What can Trump do going forward to reduce some of the TDS out there?

Just spitballing here, no laim the ideas dont suck, just for your consideration and post your own ideas:

1) pardon Snowden;

2) explicitly say no regime change in Syria but free/fair elections once isis is crushed;

3) Hire some Asians ffs

4) cut hair short

5) form 'council of community advisors - get a bunch of leading fags, trannies, latinos, redheads, etc to 'try to genuinely listen to the people who didnt vote for him

6) increase pay of military, stop any stop loss fuckery

7) call for investigation of WTC7

8) drop rap album

9) do quid pro quo troop reductions nato and russia

10) talk about colonizing mars and Detroit
>>
>>128164953
11) win
>>
>>128164953
I'd go with 1,6 and 10 as I can't really see the others as being too pressing. It's important we stay out of Syria though as they are in the middle of a civil war, and it could very easily turn into a world war if Russia is instigated enough.

Fuck hiring other ethics, it's not important and it only limits who you can hire in the ideals of 'muh mylti-cult-ism'

I'd say colonization of the moon would be great too, as it's only a hundred billion or so to create off the initial costs. It would make for creation of space vessels to be extremely easy, especially since the strongest material that you'd need to make a space elevator there would be kevlar
>>
>>128164953
those are some good ones here are some more
>pardon/protect assange
>abolish the fbi and cia and create new agencies in their place
>launch a federal investigation on the seth rich case
>imprison killary
>>
>>128164953
>6) increase pay of military, stop any stop loss fuckery
As some who has spent the past 11 years in the Army and will continue for an extended 20+ career unless death takes me first, we get paid pretty good and the benefits are awesome.

But I sincerely pray that he please, fucking please, gets them to quit using the military as a social experiment. It's not the place to find out if girls, trannies and promiscuous sluts make good soldiers. Save that for the final Apocalypse of Doom when Hell itself unleashes on the planet.
>>
File: IMG_7590.jpg (70KB, 314x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7590.jpg
70KB, 314x392px
He should get off twitter and use gab.ai or minds.com even better
>>
>>128166511
Again? I'm tired of winning.
>>
File: IMG_7612.jpg (449KB, 721x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7612.jpg
449KB, 721x490px
why not have a foreign legion like the Frogs - Latin Americans can join for say a 3 year hitch then get citizenship.

then use the military only to, you know, defend *this* country...
>>
File: IMG_7619.jpg (731KB, 714x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7619.jpg
731KB, 714x670px
>>128169198

Get a new chief of staff and make it Tulsi Gabbard.
>>
>>128164953
There is one way in which he could get votes even from many libtards but it will probably not happen lol.
Legalize weed everywhere, maybe this even helps against the rural hard drug problem. The media and dnc wouldnt know what to do lol.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.